1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Rotti lasted a while afterwards didn't she? Yamato didn't last long though on the other hand.

2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I wasn't yet a fan of Keya when Manaka was in hot water, but it was pretty much the same shtick I think? Unclear as to whether she was coming back or not, then she just graduated. She did appear on KeyaKake for one last hurrah though.

If this is the end, I hope we see the same for Dani. She deserves that much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nothing much, bunshun had her pictures taken at a festival back home with a boy walking with her (and Neru).
    She was already on hiatus back there if I'm not wrong, mngmnt answer had been more hiatus, include her in Keyaki PB, include her name in Ambivalend MV, then Keyakitte and graduation, but honestly, I think that was what Shida wanted too.
    She's from Niigata, so later, those photos were linked to Maho's case, since quite probably was the same bunshun-paid people who took it.

Personally I applaud both Mao and Hinata mngmnt who found a way to keep Mao in the group and at the same time manage to be respectful to fans who believe in the necessity of having the love-ban rule still. I wish Keyaki and Oda did something similar.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder how the other members feel about Oda. They even came out with a song for her. I'm willing to bet some (most) members feel kinda of betrayed deep inside.
    And unlike Iguchi's, Oda's guy is very lame on top of all that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO
    I didn't expect the post to end like that (but so very true lol)

In my opinion the girls' answer to Oda "scandal" has been fantastic. I appreciated it very much, because usually there's radio silence all around the one who fall, while our members kept talking about how much Oda matters in the group even from before the news was released.
    This is SO VERY Keyaki I can't help but feel proud.
    And like you said they also sang for her... it's not something you see everyday but it's a bet that could have alienated a part of the fanbase. A brave decision but also a risky one.
    As for how the girls feels, I think they are more affected by it than they had been by Shida's scandal, because Keyaki is in a changing moment and this may put more uncertainty to an already confused transition from full senbatsu to chosen members group-style + 2ki + the sencond part of 2ki.
    At the same time, since they are all different people, their opinion may go from uncaring about it to feel betrayed like you wrote.
    Someone of them may talk about it in the future, like Nogi did in their documentary... but something that doesn't need to be said is that in every group the action of a single member may affect the other members as well and Oda's choice may become a weight they need to carry.
    Even so, I feel like they would be willing to walk with it if Oda comes back.
    It's the first time I clearly see an idol have a support group inside her "workplace".
    I may be too optimistic because of my love for Keyaki, but I believe that if it was up to the girls and not mngmnt Oda would already be back.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I still have confidence that Oda will be back; Sakamichi has been laxer with scandals than, like, say early-AKB scandals. I can only remember one time where Sakamichi actually kicked someone out, and that was because that idol had broken the law. It's just not serious enough of a crime.

7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If they are bringing her back, canceling her mobame and not accepting new subscribers is a strange way of doing it, unless its penance or punishment or....nah, I hate to be bleak, but the signs are not good for Dani coming back.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    The biggest question is why would they have spent all this time waiting to make a decision?

If they weren't going to bring Oda back, why not stop taking subscribers sooner and just release her?

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hopefully because it's not a one-way decision. Sha may had some ground to make her own choice after bunshun put out the pics, much like Shida had.
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but even if they break a contract rule, I don't think Sakamichi mngmnts just tell the girls "Pack your bags, you're out" From what I saw in Nogi, Hinata and Keyaki they give the girls time to think about what they want to do and then try to make any transition as smooth as possible, in a way or another.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Initial Twitter pics show Oda back in Keyakitte! And Mon! and Techi! We haven't had a full-house Keyakitte in a long time. :1st:

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just finished watching the episode on Youtube without subtitles... Seeing Oda there just healed my heart... But after realizing that ALL girls were present, well, that was happiness overload! I really hope this to continue for quite some time...

• Like Like x 5
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Dani's back? Haven't seen the episode yet, but boy oh boy I have never been more happy to be wrong!

We love you Dani, never leave us again

13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

You can trust Dani, she is not going anywhere. Shida was gone since 2nd anniversary live and that was April. She never showed up in keyakake again until she announced her graduation in mid Nov and appeared in keyakake in Dec to receive flowers from staff and give her salute to fans.

As many fans thought about Shida, she was home sick. Be gone for that long is to consider her final decision. Dani has not announced hiatus like Shida did, so she has no plans to quit. She will take the punishment from mngmt and move on. Iguchi and Hinata mngmt handled the situation better so I hope Keyaki mngmt learns something from Hinata mngmt, they are after all under the same company (Seed & Flower).

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    To me it looked like it was recorded before Tokyo Dome and the whole Oda stuff happened, but I may be wrong.

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I get the sense from Oda that she loves her work, and she loves representing her hometown and enriching it through being an idol. She may not be a conventional idol but we all love her nonetheless.

Glad to have you back Dani. In Dani we trust!

Edit: if this was recorded before the Tokyo Dome concert, then that's unfortunate. I hope its not though, and she's back for good.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    Have there been any hairstyle changes since Tokyo Dome that we'd be able to cross-reference to determine when it was filmed?

17. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

Looking at Tsuchida and Sawabe's clothes, it looks like they've only filmed on 3 separate occasions since the scandal broke. I also feel that odds are that this was recorded before the news hit. Hopefully I'm wrong, but they certainly didn't give Oda much screen time.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

18. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    This episode was definitely post scandal. You can see in Oda's mannerisms (especially when she's up at the podium with the others answering questions) she is clearly looking very rigid and reserved, always lingering at the back mostly out of view or obscured by another member, as if they told her to just ease her way back into it and try not to draw much attention to herself straight away (which of course is out of character for Oda). Tsuchida and Sawabe never even acknowledge her directly for the entire show.

I think it's a good sign, all things considered. She'll probably be back to her old self within a handful of shows.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    agreed.
    she seems holding back any reaction, like when matsumura got scandal.
    but well, it took only 2-3 singles for matsumura to came back with better personality (imo).
    i hope oda too, will be back better than ever.
    i hope management won't "kick" one of few variety member in keya.

• Like Like x 2
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I just "fanboyed" all over Oda after watching that recent episode. So happy to have her back.