Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oda has beeen getting a lot of magazine jobs lately both with other members and solo. I still cannot believe she gets a solo gravure in Bubka!

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think her getting in the front row and the increased media exposure that entails will really benefit her. She really should be more popular, as she fills a comic relief role similar to that of Kazumin in Nogi.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She's like Manatsu, minus the burikko character.
    Smart variety character full of expressions

4. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Manatsu also has the bullied chara. Part of the joke with Manatsu is that everyone else in Nogi is against her.
    Dani is well liked by everyone in Keya, Pon being the possible exception.
    That's why I think Kazumin is the better comparison. Kazumin is goofy, but not an airhead and seems well liked by other members.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oda is always teased too, especially by Manaka, by how lame she dressed. Oda herself plays along with it, though the bullied chara is no doubt Aoi.

Pon and Oda relationship is really funny though wwww. As how Bubka (?) puts it, paraphrasing because i cannot remember the exact sentence: Yui releases negative ions to Oda

In a way they really like Nanase x Kazumin lol

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Kazumin is teased about being a miser.
    Oda is reliable in competitions and was both figuratively and literally leaned on by other girls (including el Vice Capitan) in the haunted houses episodes.
    Manatsu is not reliable in competitions other than to fail for comic effect.
    Aoi is bullied but that comes back to bite the others in ass, see the spicy food and hang from the bar challenges.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Aoi disliked the teasing so she wanted to mature faster, especially because her rival in maturity is Hirate/

Oda is, indeed, a jack of all trades.

8. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    If i would compare Dani and Pon's relationship, i think it would be with Oshima Yuko and Kojima Haruna's. I remember before they said that Yuko really liked Kojiharu and Yuko's always clinging to Kojiharu. Kojiharu refuses Yuko's affection until she got tired of rejecting Yuko and just let Yuko do whatever. Maybe one day Pon will just give up and let Dani do whatever she likes then become the best of friends. :D

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kojiharu doesn't have bodyguards to keep Yuko away though, Pon have Zakuru [hehe]

10. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Oda and Pon's relationship is a great one, filled with anguish and love, a great tale for the ages [hehe]

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    IIRC, around the time Kojiharu let Yuuko do as she pleased, Yuuko changed her interest towards Miichan. So maybe there's hope for Kuritarou? [hehe]

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Well a few recent blog from Mon and members showed that Oda is warming up to Mon~

13. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    DaniMon>DaniPon

14. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    While i like DaniPon. Agree with DaniMon > DaniPon. Mon is one step forward to get Oda attention. I wonder what would Shida and Yone do to get Mon attention [hehe]

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yone did say that she might end up doing Mon Observation Blog :fear:
    But recently she's been playing around with Naako :fear:

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I didn't understand a thing, I really need to study more Japanese this year. T_T
    But Oda's singing was really cute! Also it was funny when her teacher caught her dancing lol probably because i relate to it LOL

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I like the naturalness of the PV and how good the storytelling of the PV is.

She's graduating from HS, and on her way home she's frustrated over how her homeroom teacher always let himself bullied.

In her frustration she starts making up a song, and danced it. But then she realised that her homeroom teacher is right there, watching her.

Oda stops and change the topic by asking what is he doing there, the teacher said that the students asked him to go bring a boy- who were absent that day- all his belongings that he left at school.

As the teacher turns around, Oda told herself to tell him what she thinks. 5 4 3 2 1... A few more seconds... After this he will gone too far... And Oda runs to catch up with him, implying that she finally tells him not to let the students bully him again.

19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So as posted in General, i read the UTB interview!

Q: Do you feel uneasy or troubled by the dance?
    Oda:
    Not at all! If i have a hard time, Fuuchan and Pon will come and teach me! Together we'd say "Let's do this together!". With the members i trusted supporting me, i have nothing to fear!

Also, Oda said that she's been studying fashion for a while by reading magazines. She used to go shopping with her mom but now she will go out alone so she thinks she's improving. But, she said, members told her "to stay the way you are" lol (Kinda like what members are telling to Yone, "Don't change")

Also, fans noticed that Oda has been titling her blog with salmon-based sushi for 5 times in a row now lol