1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Oda will be on Youtube within....2-3 weeks lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Now that's the kind of content I'm here for. :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Dani went blonde on us :p I always liked her as a brunette, but this ain't bad

I like how Mon, Naako, Dani and Manaka are all active on social media, and on each others accounts too, its like they have been set free from their limitations

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Oda is so pretty in those instagram photos, they made me melt. This hair style and color suit her quite much and the subtle use of make-up make her skin shine. However, and above all, she has matured into a much prettier and elegant young woman (yet, with a touch of a childish look and innocence) than the 17 yo brat that used to "bent over". I wish though, we can hear more new things about her and her career than social media photos!

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Just a feeling, but it seems to me Oda was concerned about how Keyakifans would react to her eventual presence on SNS. She has always been a person easily affected by judgement and I don't think it's that easy put yourself out there knowing there could be backslash any moment.
    The positive reaction fans had and the fact every other former Keyaki members is constantly trying to make her interact with them make me think she'll get more used to all of this and start to share more of her goals and life.

I'm glad graduates members are out there giving us content, I just hope they know they don't HAVE TO, and don't let it become a burden just because people are asking for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    So far, I think graduated members of keyaki are making fans realize that the love of the groups were from them, I mean, they care more about this graduated girls that the group itself

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This is not very fair to fans who support the group and to the group itself.
    I think there's a lot of love for our graduates because they were truly special in their own way and I hope it will always be like that.
    But Keyaki is Keyaki.
    And fans will know exactly where go back to when this moment of uncertainty will end.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Seems like Oda joined an influencer agency called GROVE!
    she's not updated on the website yet tho https://grove.tokyo/

EXu5zjsU0AA3Mf6.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

We should have had Blonde Oda when she was in Keya!:p

10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That girl is aging backwards. OMG she is sooooo pretty! Reminds me of the fetus Oda back at the Jibun History photo.

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It'd be very funny if another Keya graduate joins a synchronicity agency called FOREST!:^^;:

• Creative Creative x 3
  12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Happy Birthday Dani :ome:

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oda Nana on Twitter showing us...the different Oda Nanas. Why didn't she do this while she was in Keya!?:hehe:

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It seems Oda nana put a video out on YouTube where she talks about her "scandal"? Can someone please comment/confirm this?

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Here's the YouTube video: (by the way she just opened up a new YouTube channel, this is her first video)

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    TMI translated her video here

She admitted that she was dating while in the group. Members and staffs thought of ways for her to stay but she decided to graduate. She wants to try new things and work hard for her fans. The reaction was pretty good.

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hmmmm...I wonder if Mon came to know about this back then, and influenced her own decision to graduate as well?

19. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Probably, but I still think the main reason was that Mon needed something new in her life. She wanted to quit since 2nd single, prolonged it for Keyaki, couldn’t keep up anymore after 8th so she left. She did look more lively when she opened her Instagram and did Bucharake. Had Oda stayed, I think Mon would still study abroad and eventually graduate.

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I think it was a smart and grown up thing to do. Even though Oda is not my oshi or anything, the way she explained everything and properly apologized made me feel relieved. I wish her good luck and hope she makes her dreams a reality.

• Like Like x 2