1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oda Nana (Oda) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Dani???
    :blink::blink::blink:
    Undeniable proof of her cuteness

3. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Wow, wow. I wasn't too fond of her first Hustlepress shoot because it seemed a bit unnatural for me but she really nailed it this time. Go Odanana!

4. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  5. Saeko

Saeko Kenkyuusei

Ahhhh, Nana got some first row time in Otana was Shinjitekurenai :omg:

6. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

S or M does not matter, just do something with Odanana and watch the mood rise. In today's KeyaKake, we have a new visual archetype:
    CzaFF4GVIAAaM_H.jpg
    Okay, so first she's a camel, and now a egyptian death mask. What comes next?

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    lol she's the best!

it honestly looks like her too

8. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Oh, I totally forgot - Odanana speaking in English to that tourist in today's KeyaKake was awesome too, could be directly taken out of NogiEigo. Lucky tourist! Odanana has previously expressed interest in learning English and studying abroad. She was also quite decent in the IntelliQueen contest. Finally we could hear her speak some words in English.

9. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Okay so I started watching some of Keyakizaka's shows as I was interested and I don't know how or why but this girl instantly caught my eye. I think she will soon become another oshi of mine!

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oda needs more love so here i am! She's the first member i drawn to~

This time is Oda's time to be featured in Otocoto
    tumblr_ol52v9MO5X1vpsutao3_1280.jpg
    Gawd so pretty

I really like her preview picture.
    C4N5rerWQAApr0-.jpg

Also there's quite a buzz about Oda's hairstyle from last week's Keyakake. I agree, she looks really beautiful!
    C4XSx3nUcAASjeZ.jpg
    There's also a talk about how everyone is amazed at how Oda is really loved by the members, all 20 of them.

Pic dumps from blogs

Risa's
    C4ZJo2HVMAA6CYB.jpg C4ZJna3UoAEN-9-.jpg

Oda's
    C4ZTrT8UMAAexZW.jpg C4ZTqTgUkAEbRC7.jpg

I always feel like Oda is one of a few, or maybe the only members, who showed everyone who she truly is from the very beginning when she entered. She doesn't try to build a character, or change her personality, and that caused her to worry about her image as her idol which is why- in my opinion- she tries to be cute or more idol-ish.

I hope her fans could tell her at HS that she doesn't need to worry about being cute, or as idol-ish as an idol should be, and just be herself like she usually are.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    The main reason Oda is my favourite in Keyakizaka is because of her natural-ness. She didn't try make a fake personality or anything and in my opinion it's a good thing. Also she's really good at comedy :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I've given up on picking a Keya oshi, as soon as I think I have one someone does something to challenge that decision, but Oda has come closest.
    I like her naturalness, we know what she looks like with no make up and it's pretty damn good. On top of that I like that she stands out by not looking traditionally Japanese/East Asian*, you could tell me she was from anywhere along the silk road from Japan to Persia and I would believe it. I like the way other members, even Moriya in the Fuji-Q haunted house, seem to lean on her for support. I like that she is kinda a smart-ass like when she kept taking the piss out of Shanshiro-san in the Keybingo haunted hospital karaoke episode.

*obligatory "We have always been at war with East-Asia" comment.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Honestly, Dani gives me Akimoto Sayaka vibes and this makes me love her even more!! :inlove::awesome: I don't understand why she can't sell out all of her slots cause she seems like a fun person to handshake with.

14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I know! Right now I'm paying a lot of attention to a member I didn't even like in the beginning :p (Kuri-chan and her facial expression art) But yeah for sure Oda Nana comes a level above and apart. Miichan (the old version), Mariko-sama, Karen, Maeda, I guess I'm drawn to idols with sharp wit and a healthy dose of DGAF. I love Nogi to bits but that's one thing they're a bit lacking in.

15. KYK_nana

KYK_nana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Happy her page is getting active as of late!
    I went to her handshakes and she was really beautiful. Also acted just like on TV, with that big smile. Such a sweet girl:blush:

16. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Well, after thinking for a while I noticed I grew more and more interested in OdaNana.
    After a long while of conflict at the top of my oshimen list (which was between Naachan and Odanana) I have finally decided that OdaNana is to take her throne as number one.
    (I think I have a thing for people with "Nana" in their name... :whistle:)

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Oda, Neru and Risa will appear in a feature called "Spring debut plan" in fashion magazine Ray's April edition:

C43jVdIUkAEpH_m.jpg C43jVdIVcAEbjnC.jpg

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ray?! Maiyan's Ray?!
    Oh wow, congrats Oda!

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I like how people are calling it "the awakening of Oda Nana"!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    i don't know if it's just me, or the fact that Oda is becoming more prettier.