1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Odakura Reina / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 10, 2023.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FmABwbqacAIU2vD.jpg

Name: Reina Odakura
    Birthday: july 27 of 2004
    Birthplace: Tokyo
    Zodiac sign: Leo
    Blood type: A

Introduction vlog:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Older, at 18, and seems like a "girl of good family," with her violin (nicely played), her cram school, her interest in astronomy, and her polite and controlled way of speaking. More pretty than cute? Seems intelligent and capable. I look forward to seeing more and learning more of who she is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Reina wrote the 3gens' relay blog post for Saturday 11 March. Because she mentioned her debt to Karin, and also because I can't help liking pretty geeks, I've reopened my blog to post a translation (she went on and on: she's a writer). Reina is the one who in her vlog played the violin and then took us to an observatory to look at planets through the big telescope. In this photo, note the two "stars" under her left eye.

[​IMG]

She says in the blog, as she has elsewhere, that she had a school assignment to write a shousetsu 小説 (the word can mean either novel or short story). She decided to write on the theme of love and loneliness. She wrote a mix of fiction and her own bitter experience, but was bogged down trying to express the feelings she wanted to. Then she saw Karin's Guuzen no Kotae, and Karin's visual expression of feelings somehow triggered Reina's ability to write them. She said this was the impetus for entering the selection process for new members.

NOTE: I just rediscovered the Sakurazaka101 site. All the 3gens' posts are translated there, and well translated. Well expressed in English.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  7. hezasama

hezasama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukai hazuki, ishimori rika
    08VBXf26vok.jpg GIm7_ZAoyyM.jpg reina graduated from keio girls' senior high school, which was also recently graduated by actress ashida mana. she tried to hide it, but fans quickly caught her. the level of difficulty of the entrance exams of this school is one of the highest in all of japan

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Congrats to Reina!

I'm not a fan of private stuff shared by unrelated people, but I'm glad we have another smart girl in our group.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We knew she was academic, now we know how academic she really is. Based on the academic achievement required for entrance, hers appears to be the tenth-best high school in Japan. It's situated right next to Keio University (the university it is associated with, one of the top 2-3 in the country) in downtown Tokyo.

10. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good reaction to Reina's solo Showroom Tuesday evening:

if the video does not show watch the video here

People called her "skilled" and "funny". She ran through a lot of memes welcome to the idol ota population, with some uncertainty, but with all the intelligence one expects of her. "It's amazing she could talk like that all by herself," was one comment. "Shows like this are in fact important: I fell in love with her in a single breath." "People who didn't see this Showroom really missed something. She was at a good level." The first thing she tried was to make a confession as an "ojou-sama" (high-class young lady) would do. Of course, it began "gokigenyou". Memories of Maria-sama ga Miteru. She also did a highly successful impression of Yuzu-chan.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @ukifune ...so glad there is another member who remembers Maria-sama ga Miteru the anime that, together with Clannad, had a strongest impact on me. Indeed Reina-chan could be a perfect Sachiko Ogasawara (Rosa Chinensis) in a film adaptation. But who could be Yumi?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Riko? Miu? Yuu-chan? Uemuu? Must be capable and good-looking, but young (to begin with) and naturally modest. Not an aristocrat but a common person. Hero(ine)-worshipper. Easy to get to take on jobs. Who among them can play a character like that?

14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK I piggyback Reina's thread for a bit of off topic but we agree that Ogasawara is locked to Reina-chan...

Riko? Perfect for Yumi. Small, happy, smiling and open-hearted and at the same time dynamic and opinionated...
    Miu? Nah... Too tall and serious (although she's my oshi). She could be the tall girl that rivaled Yumi, though...
    Yuu? Again no, too serious for Yumi and also with a bit of adult aura...
    Uemuu? Older than her supposed senpai? LOL Of course not...

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Reina was asked by a Meet & Greet guest to describe an affectionate ("love-love") episode between her and Karin. Reina said: "Ah, what shall I say? Recently, she choked me. It was great!" (A post suggests it might have been like this.)

Japanese comments:
    • Karin-chan is crazy.
    • Neither Karin nor Reina is crazy. It's more like moé. I envy them.
    • This is really high-level, lol.
    • Second coming of Yumiko.
    • Like Asuka and Yoda.
    Now that the subbed version of ep140 of SokoSaku has been out for a few days, I can say where Reina scored in the "IntelliQueen" ranking: she was first! She missed part of the episode because she was busy at her university.

I see a post abbreviating Reina's name as "ODKR".

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Was she really this beautiful before? University seems to agree with her. One rumour I've read is that she is attending Keio, one of the top schools in the country.

[​IMG]

From her blog.

17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Yes, apparently she was...

And yes, obviously she continues to be...

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She has never been less than very-very pretty; but she was - for me - a bit lost in the middle of a group full of talented, pretty and funny girls.
    On the long run I expect her to shine more.
    Not sure about center material because we have tons of those right now, but you never know... she'll may stand out in other ways.

19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    For me Reina was a candidate for a 3rd gen oshi right from the start... As was Nagisa, Riko, Rika, Yuzuki, Mukai, Miu and the two girls that appeared last Yu and Shizuki. But having 9 girls out of 11 that you like very much (and also feeling bad for the two that you left out) is so ridiculous so I did my best to push myself to oshi 2. And although Nagisa was the strongest contestant, there came the beauty that loved Astronomy (and myself being an amateur astronomer who used to build Dobsonian telescopes as a Maths student), so Reina got a short-lived head to the race for becoming my oshi...

But there came Miu and washed everything in her wake like a tsunami of long, black hair and strange facial features... And later a sweet and delicate onee-san that excelled and put away her fears and inhibitions to lead the rest by centering BAN, so Reina, inevitably, was left behind in favour of Miu and Rika...

But I never seize to admire Reina for her beauty, elegance and (as it seems to be) her awesome "brains"...!

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, I guess she has always been very, very, very pretty. Straight-on shots of Reina and her facial constellation have apparently become a thing on X. Here's one of several from a Japanese matome page on the subject:

[​IMG]

And yes, @Philosophy Senpai, the 3ki does present a wealth of possibilities. I've never come as close to being hako-oshi as with them. Beautiful humans in a plethora of ways.