1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I know.

Well, when 15th gen having 10th anniversary that will be in 2023, she should be invited as guest star.

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Can..can you imagine if she use kyo-chan ( the dino above ) for her h/s even lol ... that will be a legend !

3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Oooh costumes for the 2nd Single!! I would like it if they kept in a little red in their costumes, at least for while. It's a nice colour

6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    They did, the beak of the toki (the tie).

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, I noticed that :D That's why I'm hoping that for future singles they will integrate red a little bit at least as well ^^

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I love the costume, reminds me of those mecha uniform or Neo-Tokyo high school uniforms

9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    ^ Many of the girls are manga otakus......

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ That might also explain the camera vantage point too :D
    [​IMG]

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka is so stunning! She shines so bright on Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka! Much brighter than Rika did on Seishun Doukei.

The song is so good. I think I'll attend a music class then start a band then cover this song.

As Ogiyuka oshi, I didn't expect her to be center, what I expect to her is that she'd become captain of NGT48 after Rie grads next spring but some people against it because she's divided between NGT48 & AKB48. Oh damn aren't Sasshi (HKT48 manager) & Sayanee (NMB48 captain) divided between their groups respectively & AKB48 too? I believe Ogiyuka can too!

Being kennin? Actually I hope she should be fully on NGT48 to aid the group getting more popular but if she'll become a kennin, I hope it'll be to Team B.

I wanna send her letter about my support to her. She once posted address for fans sending letters & gifts to her, powered by HoriPro. I've written it in Indonesian, I'm gonna ask my friend who has N3 & is about to take N2 to translate it, I'd pay for him. Another problem is shipping fee from Indonesia to Japan is double than from Japan to Indonesia.

BTW, I posted on Instagram, I'm hoping her & NGT48 to come to Indonesia to have a concert with JKT48. Actually I was using Google Translate but she understood and likes my post. Finger crossed.
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-23-15-04.png

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The start of the song, OgiYuka's voice and singing does convey the sense of an open space (I think she said in her SR that she was asked to imagine a blue sky in the recording studio). I am so glad she is able to do so and with all her might.And everyone else singing, you can actually feel that the girls are smiling and having the best time doing it.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka on Girls, released 12/14:

DNsysebVAAAqvrL.jpg DNsyseaU8AAAgjZ.jpg DNsyseeUEAI8IGG.jpg DNsysecVAAAnOiK.jpg

Ogiyuka's body so good. I hope she'll release a photobook soon! Her main plus is her torso but her minus is that my friend was mocking her a cup breast. :asdfgh: Any other member has good torso like her? Other NGT48 members with good gravure are Rika & Katomina.

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I like Hinatan's thickness... but when OgiYuka wants to look hot, she has tons to bring to bear... ;)

I don't prioritize breast size in idol gravure -- that's for plastic-wrapped AVjou publications, IMO. Nice, but never over a healthy bod. It's far more difficult to have a slender waist and developed glutes, as they require consistent work over many months, atop stage-mandatory exercise. Look how long it took Haruu to become the goddess she is now (and Suu-mero once, but she fell off the wagon unfort).

OgiYuka does have some distinct genetic advantages in her metabolism... and her tendency to stay cheerful and positive keeps her from self-med thru food, probably. Whatever the reason... she's every bit Hinatan or Rika's gravure equal IMHO... :1st:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  16. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    They've released the MV.. I cannot disagree with you.. Everyone, please check it out..

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    This is NGT48's masterpiece. If Radiohead has OK Computer, NGT48 has Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka. (≧▽≦)

18. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The song is beautiful, the story of the video is amazing, Yuka is gorgeous, there are English subtitles... This video is truly a masterpiece, I have to agree

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Lol Ogiyuka just became a fan of Ikorabu.