Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Perfect timing for this meme lol

image.jpg

2. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    You can feel her (of course alongside everyone else's!) passion rippling from the video, not to mention this is literally Ogiyuka's story? Absolute perfection :1st::mail:
    a true gem

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

That was an amazing MV...

I'm not surprised mgmt decided to screenplay Ogiyuka's idol story, if a slightly generalized version. My take is, NGT's graduated from its aw-shucks era of introduction and adoration, and taking some chances to evolve. A single like this is bold, dramatic -- and based on a true story. It's also, not surprisingly, told in a way which'll appeal to more casual and new fans.

SeiDo is a catchy, pop-y earworm, the sort you hear on the radio and can hum for hours. And it was the right kind of single at the right time. Had SDMA been more of same, it might not've tanked, but not outsold SeiDo either. Lots of eyes are on NGT now, and all it can do is insure it keeps the lead it has -- esp with another SG currently also releasing a single with 'sky' in it: STU's 'ODYK', which by any measure is a SeiDo-ish cute and sunny song with a great cute and sunny -- as in utterly conventional -- MV.

So is SDMA going to be NGT's 'RIVER'? I certainly hope it is. These members -- all of them -- hold my interest more than the mothership's save here and there. What's even more distressing for newgen AKB, is NGT's not the only group that can claim this (STU members currently hold the podium in my rankings).

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    From discussions on Sekai wa thread. This is what I worry about Ogiyuka:

1. Next year sousenkyo. I fear that she's a one hit wonder & one of my friends once argued that she'll get significant drop next year. But I believe she won't be a one hit wonder, her rank may drop but I believe she'll be still in senbatsu, probably the only NGT48 member on senbatsu because Rie is graduating & I think Hinata will be out of senbatsu & Rika or any other NGT48 member are likely not reach senbatsu. But once again, I still worry & fear.
    2. Signing to HoriPro. I heard the agency is secretly controlled by yakuza. So I hope she'll be safe and no one will do shit to her.

5. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I think Yuka going with Horipro was already discussed a few pages back months ago. Lesser of the few evils? Anyways there are current and former AKB48 members that are signed on with them. Horipro has a few American talents signed up with its US agency.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, Marlyn Manson & Kiss are among them.

7. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    [​IMG]
    In case someone ever want(ed) their own personal replica of Ogiyuka's Saburou, I finally managed to track down the brand and exact model...
    https://otakumode.com/shop/567ca6570343a4866dbfe6ae/Pote-Koro-Friends-Plush-Collection-Ball-Chain
    Bad news, it seems to be sold out on all the places I searched. (つД`; )
    Also, I always thought that it was a meerkat plushie, now I find out it's actually listed as a ferret. Color me surprised.

(For the record: screencap is from Ogiyuka's "Saburou facepaint" SR stream from October 28, just the right timing for some Halloween masquerade)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Gonna commend my friend who'll go to Japan early of next year some money to buy it for me. Can only buy the set? Not only the ferret that Ogiyuka mistaken it as meerkat? The site didn't list the price too, maybe because it's sold out. I hope I can buy only the ferret for less than ¥500.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So Ogiyuka is very close to Miyabi. On Twitter Miyabi is the first person she follows meanwhile on Instagram, Miyabi is the first non NGT48 member she follows.

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    They were 15th gen tentative KKS together. That is were they met and became friends. Ogiyuka was let go before advancing to full KKS.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah. So Miyabi was tentative KKS too. It thought they were only Megu & Makiho.

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Miyabi and Megu were revealed together back when they were first introduced to fans. Makichan was later.

We only learned of Ogiyuka being a tentative 15th Gen after she was drafted to NGT. We also learned she has applied for a number of AKB audtions, as far back as 12th or 13th gen iirc.

Her successes now are just that much better to see happen.:)

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Is there any other 15th gen tentative kenkyusei that didn't make 15th gen but later join any48 beside Ogiyuka?

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Not that I am aware of. maybe someone else knows, as I don't follow all the girls that closely. Not enough time in my days for that.

15. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    Miyabi, Megu, Makiho, and Rio are "Gen 15.2". Ogino is also a non-official member, who often hangout with them. I even feel Miyabi is close to Ogino and the other Gen 15.2 members more than the Gen 15.1 members.

The picture of Gen 15.2 in the day Miabi announced her graduation:
    22049811_10214256411706115_4215930639076794157_n.jpg

During Ogino's speech in SSK, you can see a lot of scenes of Miyabi crying:
    22221608_10214259588225526_5192967233342264488_n.jpg

16. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    I couldn't find it so I will be translating OgiYuka's IDOL&READ interview. It's a lenghty 14-pages-long interview that sums up her idol life quite well! Will post the link in a week or two if I don't slack off.

17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Thanks in advanced

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow, that sounds like a lot of work; honestly, thank you in advance from me too!! ^^

19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Thanks in advance too :1st: Not easy .. .especially when its that long too.

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Another thank you, and I can't wait to read it :)
    While we know quite a bit of her history, a 14 page interview will no doubt contain an even greater insight :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk