1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ogiyuka is more grounded than most idol girls because of what she had to go through to get to where she is now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Yup!! I think she has a different way of seeing her fans because of everything she went through to become an idol! She really values them, so an ogiyuka's handshake/shoot event must be amazing!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Oh boy oh boy it’s certainly AMAZING!!!

I met her twice this weekend. Firstly to confirm what @riduch said, she seemed indeed to have unlimited energy. Yesterday she finished about 10-15 minutes late in slot 6. There’s meant to be a 30 minute break before slot 7 (for which I had a ticket) so I thought she’d be late back, but no, she was there at 18.30 on the dot.

Both times I met her she made me feel very welcome (she seemed genuinely thrilled that I knew who she was) and she understood my English reasonably well. She certainly understood me on the second meeting when I told her she was my favourite member in 48 Group and she went “WOWWWWWW!!!”

Both times she held my hands on saying goodbye which took a long time each time! But nobody rushed her, the staff let her take her time and unlike the other Kami 7 members I met she had no OJS48 security man in the booth to move things on.

I therefore now wish to declare that Ogiyuka is now my new current Kami-Oshi in 48G! I’ll change my avatar soon but for now here’s my 2 photos of my meetings with her.

31244DEC-C136-4010-AB86-F3BCC46B15AF.jpeg 6654B03C-315B-4550-883F-4792E7D7675F.jpeg

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    So jelly is hjr. SO JELLY!

5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I'm curious whether @David61 is serious - it's not like he doesn't have an opening, but the whole post smells of grotesque propaganda [hehe]

(Photos make me go awww though, nice shots and unlike what I usually see on photolog.)

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I found another reason why Ogiyuka is an amazing idols;

SHE HAS NO PROBLEMS IF HER FANS HAVE MULTIPLE OSHIMENS!

On Instagram, I uploaded a grided pic of my oshimens during 2s event last Saturday. She liked it! Well, other members aren't member that are close to her even one of them doesn't follow each other with her.

• Like Like x 1
  7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah. And the decoration thing, she did it themselves, it was a great touch and after the event has finished she cleaned it up herself too without bothering the staffs. I’m not into AKB48G anymore, I was there only to work, but damn the way ogiyuka treats her fans is something. Girls like Nakai stay seated down, and looking uninterested every second of it, some girls did as Nakai did too but I don’t know their names, well yeah the result of their doing was 1/3-1/5 of what ogiyuka got. Other girls who got a lot of visitors are Honma, Takakura, and Kato, other than those names it was quite miserable. Also my knowledge about NGT also not good since I left the AKB48 fandom the same time as when NGT debuted, but all of NGT girls are cute, I don’t see any ugly girls that day lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I also had a 2-shot and a CD jacket signing with Noeppi, she was a lot of fun (if you don’t mind your eardrums being perforated lol) but she had very short queues. I’m going back again next Sunday to meet Katomina and Okappa but I’m now wishing so much I’d chosen a third ticket with Ogiyuka...

9. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh that noisy girl, the one who yelled “ohaiyo gozaimasu” a lot on signing events. She’s cute though, lol.
    Yeah ogiyuka is a go to I guess, she remembers thousands of name and treats every single fans like an old friend.
    Hope next time I would be lucky to be positioned securing booths again, it was a great experience, seeing cute girls while being paid lol

10. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I always wonder how it feels to face an empty line?
    What are the girls doing if no one lining up for their lines?

And for Yuka , she seems to treat her fans very well, no wonder she was on 5th place last year

11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    From what I see, they would go back to the dressing room and staff would call them back if a fan shows up late but before the gate’s closed

12. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ogiyuka was a AKB48 fan herself before, so she goes the extra mile now that she is on the other side of the fence.

13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    While I was waiting for Sasshi to make an appearance in her booth (she was 25 minutes late) I was watching Jiina from HKT48 in the neighbouring booth. She had very few visitors but she remained in her booth while doing a lot of writing so maybe she was catching up with some study homework.

Indeed I think Ogiyuka takes nothing for granted after her setbacks and she genuinely appreciates every single fan!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

That's what I heard and also why I'm voting for her this year 10 solid votes only losing to Tomu that has 36 votes from me.
    I've been saving lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @David61 you should post your current profile as a permanent proof for keeping your word. Unusual colors on this photo add to the atmosphere.

I'm probably going to refer to some of the last posts if I'm really going to give a lecture about her...

16. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

I had a 2-shot with Yuka on Sunday (13/05/2018). Yuka was excitingly jumping up and down on the spot when I entered the booth.

The table was covered with signs and props to use and I thought Yuka would just put something in my hand but she still let me choose a pose (I went with a heart).

Yuka’s lane was next to the disabled lane and a couple of times she popped over there. I can only imagine the amount of care and affection she would have shared with them.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka's sousenkyo poster
    31729539_978601312306676_4917241382118096896_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
  19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Where did she meet Miona? She has a lot of friends everywhere.

20. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Ugh I'm so jealous lol and yes she is so kind!!
    IKR she has soo many friends I'm impressed like I think she could make friends with a rock she's so skilled at it hahah She has a lot of past connections she's been in so many auditions and has met a lot of people it's really interesting! I want to know how she knows Miona like is this new or has she been friends with her for a while? How did this happen? lol I really can't keep up with all her friends

Last edited: May 18, 2018