1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    And you wonder where her group of acquaintances from so many idol group came from :)

2. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I tried looking it up but it seems like she did not, although please, if I'm wrong, I'm glad to be corrected.

When you mentioned it that way, Hoshino Minami ranking in AKB suddenly came to mind. :D

3. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  5. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

She auditioned for Nogizaka46 1st gen! She confirmed in her Idol and Read interview a while back when she was asked about different auditions other than the AKB ones she talked about, she mentions how Shiraishi Mai and Nishino Nanase passed but she didn't. I know it was mentioned a few other times I just can't remember where. And it wouldn't surprise me if she auditioned for more as well lol

Here's my on going list lol

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks for the info guys! :)

7. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

I wish we could get the auditions on her wiki page fixed/added because they left a lot out lol It would clear up a lot of confusion and help people who are curious I just don't know who to contact about it

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Where did the information about her auditioning for S/mileage come from? The interview linked mentions Hello! Project but not a specific group. I was confused because S/mileage/ANGERME has only had two auditions (for the 2nd and 4th generations) and we already know the identities of (presumably all) the finalists for the only one that occurred before she joined baito48.

11. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Best Artist 2017 the clip about Ogiyuka before NGTs performance they specifically say S/mileage and then in her interview she talked about Hello!Project finalist so I figured that pretty much confirmed it, correct me if I’m wrong though lol because I really have no idea about that group or the auditions/process back then for new members or the timeline

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  12. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    hmmm? that's strange.
    The only audition she could have attended is their second gen one, which we have clips of supposedly all the finalists for. I do have a possible explanation for how she could have reached the final round but not have been featured. How hello project auditions usually work is anyone who reaches the final round gets offered a position as a trainee whereas the winners get a full debut immediately. It's possible that Ogino got to the final round but refused to become a trainee so the management edited the footage not to include her so people wouldn't be like "Who's this girl? Why didn't she join?" but there are other girls who turned sown the trainee position so that doesn't make much sense either.

I don't really have anything decisive to say but I think it's unlikely she was a finalist for S/mileage's 2nd gen. Maybe she auditioned for that but became a finalist in a different audition? the one's that happened later stopped showing finalists before they accepted the trainee position.

13. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info, and it could be a little bit of a misunderstanding from translation because all it said was that she made it to the final round and failed not that she was an actual finalist. It's possible that it means the last round before being featured/accepted and that's what it means by 'final' who knows though lol Yuka said she has had over 100 auditions and I feel like she pretty much auditioned for every possible opening/group she could have back then haha

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I said it somewhere else but I'm going to repeat it here as well:
    Call me out of the loop, but until this episode of Downtown DX I didn't know that Ogiyuka once made 500 toy keys out of resin and donated them to fans to symbolize the "key to her heart" [​IMG] (although I was already aware of the other presents Ogiyuka had prepared for her fans: the handmade uchiwas, not to mention all the handwritten letters of course).
    When you believe you know it all already, you always learn something that you missed at first.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A challenge: can someone please find more about these keys? Photos? Time? It would be really useful for me tomorrow (Japanese time), but I have no idea, what keyword to use to search for such key...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka just announced her unit for janken with Yukirin & Marina.

17. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    3 out of the original 4

• Like Like x 3
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    ?

19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    When NGT48 was formally introduced to Niigata, only Yukirin, Kitarie, Marina and Ogiyuka were members.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ah I didn't notice. ............
    Have they got a name for the unit?