1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka)

Discussion in 'Team NIII' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nakamura Ayuka
    What is the benchmark to say a single's sale was successful? Must it be always be better than their highest selling single to date?

Even stock/shares have their ups and downs. Do you close down just because you are not number 1? In that case companies like Microsoft and IBM should have closed years ago.

Do schools close down because they are not the number 1 performing school?

Looking at the sales, the is doing quite well. NGT48 excels in other areas, just not CD sales. Most of the members don't even have a CD player, so you can guess how their fan demographics is like.

Is the single the worst selling single in Ariola Japan's family of releases? I guess NGT48 could be one of the better selling artist.

2. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Twitter:
    speranzom
    So yeah, today Ogiyuka was on-site to fulfill her Sousenkyo oath and also had a little guerrilla Showroom to provide a glimpse of what's to come. For preservation purposes, here's a recording of it:

Similarly to Tsugumin's project, she said that even in this case a video coverage following the whole process will be screened at the theater at a later date (before delivering the finished onigiri to all Ogiyuka fans who'll attend, I imagine).

• Like Like x 1
  4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Thanks! I missed the broadcast because I was busy last morning. ^^

Oh only 3 minutes & 29 seconds. That was fast.

5. sakutan

sakutan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    ah, i know its late but I finally got around to reading this. what a wonderful girl. I didn't know how much she struggled through the system to get to where she is today. hope she gets more confidence. I think she really is great idol. I want to go to her handshake one day and tell her, you worked hard :cold:

6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    skyx22