1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile,

Sad that Yuka spends her holiday that she rarely gets in bed due to fever. Wish management grant her more off days because she needs vacation too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The rest of the NGT48 members are taking time off, just that Ogiyuka got herself into a double edged sword situation, she is now a NGT48 member in AKB48 senbatsu. AKB48 have appearances to meet. When Ogiyuka is not doing AKB48 or other media appearances like variety shows, she is back in NGT48. Whether she takes time off or not, antis are questioning her dedication to NGT48. For Tokyo located jobs, her dad is there to drive her from her home in Saitama to and back from job locations. Her family especially her dad is supportive and are making the sacrifices to help lessen her burdens as her demands on her time increases.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK, I'm highly obsessed to Yuka so I do this.
    Dv4I6FPVsAAaW4i.jpg
    Japanese believe that by making 1000 crane origami, God will grant one's wish. Japanese people like to send 1000 crane origami to anyone who's ill wishinf for a speed recovery.

Yeah I only make one and it's orange because it's her favorite color, sorry I couldn't make 1000.

Godspeed Yuka!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    At least 1 is better than none.. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just been told that Yuka gonna change her hairstyle for her 20th birthday. Unconfirmed indeed and I also heard that it's a challenge from Rika. Then, do it, indeed that Yuka's iconic haircut with straight bangs attracted me to her but I'm gonna adapt for the change too just like as Charles Darwin said that only those who can adapt on the change can survive but I'm gonna miss her hairstyle she had for years, her bangs, that's beautiful. But indeed that we need to leave comfort zone because miracle happens outside comfort zone just like when Radiohead released Kid A.

But wait, is this even real? Is this from Yuka herself or from Rika challenged her?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

I was watching her sing karaoke in her recent Showroom stream and she had her hair tucked under a cap and I thought to myself how bummed I'd be if she ever cut her hair. Please Yuka, don't do it!

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I've realized that she wanted a short hair but since she made a poll that most fans disprove her cutting her hair so she didn't but because she still wants so she ties her hair to make it short. Now I consider it a brilant idea. She can have legit short hair while her hair is actually long.

Maybe she can cut her hair to be as long as shoulder but if she really cut her hair short, wish it'd look like Ushigome Rimi.
    512Rimi-Ushigome-Power-Choco-Cornet-Time-ATVCPt.png

About bangs, please Yuka never split it. I'd rather seeing you dyeing her hair like this than removing your iconic bangs.
    Pareo_(BanG_Dream!_S2).png
    Well, it's up to her tho.

Today Yuka with Minami & Ayuka had a shoot for seijin shiki.
    DwJQNZ6XcAAJjSY.jpg
    Wish she had her hair untied but that's the same hairstyle as that historic day.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20190107_210103_628.jpg

Yuka and Miona watched Bohemian Rhapsody, hope they realize how great Freddie Mercury was & I'd like to tell them that Brian May is the greatest man alive.

Then they went to Disneyland.

Hope Yuka can join SakamichiAKB someday so she'd be in same unit with Miona.

IMG_20190107_212115_261.jpg
    Rather seeing Yuka's hair dyed than cut short. ._.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    About Maho's case, I hope it's not wrong that I worry about Yuka too. Yuka is NGT48's face and every shit happens to NGT48, people & media may look out for her too tho she doesn't even know what actually happens.

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just looked at Ogiyuka's latest Instagram post which she posted 18 hours ago:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXB8U1Fbqx/

oym.jpg

She's simply posted アイラブユー ("I love you") and disabled comments...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She shared on Twitter too. I thought it was for Ayaka. What's the implicit message?

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20190109_100602_158.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK

I was in a governmental office and seeing this, I almost shouted obscene words.

Stand for Maho & also Yuka.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

smh. Just goes to show that management doesn't give two shits about these girls. Makes me sick. :mad::mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Hopefully Yuka doesn't involve in this big NGT mess right now.. ;)

@hrs0722 if that pic u post is somehow true, well, what can i say.. NGT is really in big trouble now.. Big time.. :(

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She might know but couldn't say maybe with a menace that she had to shut up then Maho was brave enough to stand up. I need an official statement from Yuka. Also Maho still follows Yuka on both of Twitter & Instagram as well as Hinata & Yukirin.

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    KIDNAP !? wow ... that itself is considered highly criminal if true

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She told what happened that night without realizing that could've costed her life, not bad if sometimes I refer her as baka chan.

The audiences were laughing, what a group of disgrace with no awareness that that girl could've been getting the worst moment of her life.

Sorry for double post but this is my statement:

You edited the second post, so you know how to edit. Don't double post, edit.

If Yuka is one of those who are guilty then I'm ready for it and won't defend her and just let her getting the consequences, I have nothing against it.

But I wouldn't turn against her, I wouldn't hate her. Yeah, if she's among the criminals, it'd broke my heart as her wot more than she got a boyfriend but I'd still love her like she's my sister but she still has take the punishment if she committed the crime which I wish she didn't.

But I believe that she's 100% innocent as the similar happened to her and Maho approved it but when she told about it on a TV show, she got a bad gesture and people thought it was a joke.
    Too bad she couldn't say what actually happens inside her group though she's the face of the group, maybe management threaten her to shut up and she's scared of it then Maho was brave enough to stand up.

Yuka loves NGT48 more than anything, the only thing that exists in her mind is NGT48. She'd do her best for building NGT48. Deserved ace, she's the one her juniors want to be like. It'd be a massive shame if she betrays her group, her friends, her juniors, her fans, everyone who concerns about her. So let's wish that she's innocent.

OK, still waiting for her official statement SOON, better if she announces that on Showroom.

Your move @ForrestFuller @Floris58 do the same for Minami.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
  19. Autobot Princess

Autobot Princess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hotei Moka
    What's this about Ogiyuka being assaulted/kidnapped? Can someone explain for me, please. I haven't heard about it before.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    On a TV show she said that when she was coming from rehearsal to her dorm, she was encountered by a strange man attempted to grab her into his car but she managed to escape, 3 days later in the same place it happened again. She said it in August but she said that in a comical way and audiences were laughing I was mad and accused her as a baka girl but I realized that she just wanted to said the shit happened to her but she didn't want to make her fans worried now we are.

Maybe that was scripted and if she wasn't punished probably they considered her importance to NGT48.

This case could've happened earlier.

Yeah, feels like last few months she's in Tokyo more than Niigata. Not sure if she has another dorm in Tokyo or lives in her family house in Koshigaya, Saitama, 1 hour by train to Tokyo. Can be assumed that this is because not only for job reason but safety reason. Maybe she's protected by HoriPro. She often posted story with her manager, that's not a staff of NGT48 but from HoriPro right? Assume that he's not only her manager but also bodyguard or she recruits another person to be her bodyguard? Well, I have no knowledge about it, just assuming.