1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka)

Discussion in 'Team NIII' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. nvmea

nvmea Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Gyoten Yurina
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    lowest point of their life = not being able to get theirs nails done comfortably gngn.png

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I think Spoony Rice's point is that hrs0725 is directing a lot of hate at those other girls, but completely ignoring that Yuka chose to protect them. Like you I don't read any unworthy motives into that decision, but her choice shouldn't just be ignored.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. keyak

keyak Kenkyuusei

Ogiyuka sent a mobame today, clarifying again that she had nothing to do with the assault case, that she's not involved in a secret relationship with fans (she swears this to God), and that all the negative rumors surrounding her are untrue. She holds absolute no ill feelings towards the graduated members.

I am appalled by the level of online bullying, intimidation, and slander towards Ogiyuka, and I'm not just saying that as her fan. Even before this incident, there's been rampant rumors that her SSK rank was rigged, she has a sponsor, she slept her way to the top, etc. etc. Disgusting. People are just unwilling to accept that this girl has a large, devoted fanbase, and they like her for who she is - an extremely hard-working, positive fresh face with a bright future ahead her.

Seriously disappointed at the number of people who have turned their backs on her, on the basis of believing rumors that she herself has firmly denied twice now. I get that fans may be disappointed by her lack of public support for Maho (though I do still believe she may have comforted her in private) but I'm just angered by those who keep perpetuating these absolute horrid rumors. Those who show no sympathy at all that this just-turned-20-year old has been receiving death threatening letters and even going as far to say she deserves it for her alleged treatment of Maho. Like, aside from graduating from the group which I highly doubt management would allow, what more can Ogiyuka do to prove her innocence in this case?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    • Dislike x 7
    • Agree x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Maybe she is innocent but her closeness to the two main suspect makes her position shady. Ogiyukas SSK success is suspicious because several other girls who is/was more popular and known didn't catapult up to kami 7 level suddenly.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. keyak

keyak Kenkyuusei

Miss this girl.. will she ever return to Insta/Twitter? (thanks to Katomina, probably not)
    Guess there's no choice for her but to walk on eggshells for time being.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

I really hope Yuka’s okay, ever tho I know she’s not. Idoling seems to have brought her so much joy and she was just so natural on stage and interacting with her fans. Let’s not forget how long it took her to finally get accepted into the group, I can’t imagine how painful it must be to see all that crash right in front of you. The threats are also very unsettling, she must’ve been very distressed about those too. She’s my oshi for a reason and I’ll keep supporting her in every way I can (even tho there aren’t many atm) ;-;

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1