1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @Humbucker seems I should but I prefer to use it on PC because SR consumes a lot of data plan... :cry:

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Use the app to notify you, and just watch on your pc. This is what I do.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I believe Ogiyuka can make debut rank this year. Maybe Future girls but I'm not sure bout the highers.

I also hope that she'll be senbatsu on AKB48 48th single that will be used for sousenkyo along side Rikatan & Katomina as NGT48 native members (Rie & Yukirin are excluded). Come on guys, Ogiyuka is more popular than Mahohon & Okappa.

4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I also believe Ogiyuka can rank at SSK this year. Her Showrooms are always very entertaining even to someone like me who can't understand much Japanese. I've got a 2-shot ticket lined up with her in late March when I next travel to Japan and I'll prepare something brief to say to her to show my support (and of course I'll report back here).

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm waiting for the report!

Meanwhile, I aspire to go to Japan in 2019 or 2020. Need to collect bucks & learn Japanese.

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The Kouhaku Senbatsu was the opportunity they had to promote themselves for next management moves.
    Ogiyuka was ahead Rikachan in the last SSK unranked members results. I wonder if she was close to 50th in the Kouhaku.
    I don't really follow HS results but is she more popular than Mahohon? On the other hand, she seems to be more popular than Okappa.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @Humbucker according to this she ranks 3rd, just below Rikatan & Katomina, above Mahohon.

@David61 I'd like to ask you to send my message to her, because I dunno how to send it in another way. Actually anyone can comment posts on Photolog can't it? But I dunno how to log in to photolog. Here is it:

That she should prepare herself & not to graduate early because I believe she's future captain of Team NIII. When Rie graduates, she'll replace her.

Anyway I forget who picked Ogiyuka on draft kaigi? Was it Rie? If it's yes, so Rie picked the successor of her.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Looks like it's an access ranking of members profile pages at NGT48's official site. And it's recent!
    Ogiyuka's very popular at the stages and it's very likely she'll rank in the next SSK (she almost did it last year). I wonder how far she's from the other two.

Same ranking at music.jp page: http://music-book.jp/music/news/column/132085

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, according to this, if there were 100 spots on last sousenkyo, she'd rank 95th. I heard that spots of sousenkyo this year will be extended. I hope it's true because there are more groups, more teams, & more members, but I believe she can reach top 80. If nothing band happens, I'm gonna vote her.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I think Ogiyuka is going to rank next SSK even if they don't increase the ranked members spots beyond 80 but I somehow sense that Mahohon could come right behind her ...

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    New gravure!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She showed some screenshots on SR last night.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Does Ogiyuka's meerkat saburou have Line sticker? If it does, can anyone gimme the link because VPN doesn't work on my current phone.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She begins getting at least 1 Tokyo Tower every showroom broadcast which means great!

BTW, New gravure? Wearing bathrobe means just finishing a gravure photoshoot doesn't it? The the bath robe looks different than the previous.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka is on Thumbnail, no excuse, make her senbatsu on AKB48's 48th or 47th single!

I hope on sousenkyo, Ogiyuka will be center of future girls or upcoming girls, I'm not sure about higher because she'll get 1 year free McDonald burgers because I think she's too skinny, she needs to gain weight a little bit.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka Ogino is having her 100th SR broadcast, don't miss it!

https://www.showroom-live.com/48_OGINO_YUKA?r=ab182da4

Among my oshimens, Ogiyuka is the one whose SR broadcast I enjoy most. She broadcast humorously, especially when her voice becomes hoarse & she's always decorating the room where she broadcasts.
    Seems she's serious on this site & sees it the best place to promote herself where she can interact with fans better than photolog. Also, she's begun collecting Tokyo Towers!

I begin to think that she deserves more votes from me next sousenkyo, I need to save more bucks.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope if AKB48 48th single will have large senbatsu, it's time for Ogiyuka to be senbatsu.

Well, Ogiyuka ranked higher than Rikahime last sousenkyo but AKS give heavy push to Rikahime. Seems Rikahime will rank higher this year but I believe both will rank.

Akarin & Lemon can be senbatsu of an AKB48 single, I believe there will be time for Ogiyuka.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    She always had showroom broadcast last 3 nights. I dunno that she'll also have it tonight or notbut seems she will if she's not busy & I've checked NG48 schedule, no activities today.

Last night showroom broadcast:

if the video does not show watch the video here

At 22:21 she said: From Indonesia, Indoneshia kara.

Can anyone interpret what she said later?

Seems I wasn't the only one from Indonesia who streamed it

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for double post,

A week until Ogiyuka's 18th birthday, Thursday 2017/2/16 meanwhile her seitansai is scheduled at Sunday 2017/2/19.

Must stream it. The last time I streamed an NGT48 theater show was Katomina's seitansai.

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Mod Note: photo removed. Too big. Please check the forum official rules

誕生日おめでとうございます、おぎゆか! I hope you'll get popular & I believe you'll begin to rank this year! ;)

I haven't bought any photopack of her. Maybe I'll buy any which is bonus of NGT48 1st single. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017