Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I did. And Nagi is right under her.

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @Aka I don't want to break it to you, but you were supporting Kaotan all this time:oops:

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @nvmea, holy smokes! So that's why she always ranked so high!

001.jpg

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Of course she is, silly.

014.jpg

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Nagi is under Naachan

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You don't understand his joke then [hehe] Katomina were once mistaken as Nagi by someone here.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It wasn't only him. They're know to be very similar. I mean, it's not something that you see right away, but when you realize it it's so WTF. It's something on their eyes and way of smiling. Funny enough, they get along.

9. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    Please take a look at MV by all means what you are doing✨

Somehow i read this as: please take a look at my balls

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I've been wondering about this for some time but after watching the newest Bingo where yuiyui was pranked by the show. I have come to a conclusion that yuiyui is a girl with a pretty low self esteem despite her cute looks. What do you guys think?

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @marioworldakb, hmmmm... not really. Yuiyui knows very well that she's cute and popular. But in Japan they're taught to be too respectful to your seniors, even if you know that person is a piece of shit. She even acted confident despite running away because that's what the script told her to do or because she's too used to be protected by the staff. Is it because of her tears?

HAAAAAANA-CHAN!'s 755.

https://7gogo.jp/matsuoka-hana/6008
    004.jpg

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well shouldn't forget she's still only 15 and that Bingo situation was pretty awkward. imo the great thing about her is that even when she does appear to be nervous/uncomfortable, she expresses that with a cute smile and playing ponkotsu instead of freezing and panicking, so it's not a big deal

13. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    deep inside yuiyui is kuso gaki (watch other member think about yuiyui on her documentary) that happen a lot when she with team 8 member that she comfortable.But when with senior,you know you should respect them,and became igood girl (watch Juri and komiyama think about yuiyui at akbingo,they compiment yuiyui) and you can compare their opinion about Naru (that not very good opinion while naru is just being herself,high pride and professional attitude)

and in that akbingo prank maybe because that time is really no script,so she dumbfounded and choose to ask what should she do to Mori P in that situation.,because she is air headed of course and her action is not predictable.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She might be the biggest hidden troll too lol

Yeah, those tears bro. I had the same reaction as Muramoto wanting the urge to murder that dude. XD

It was such a true emotional moment when she legit thought that maybe the staff mistakenly asked for her to do it instead of another member.

And by that comment, I'm pretty much sold that she is in fact insecure about her position in team 8.
    My theory is that, she is maybe thinking in her head that she is currently number 1 right now only because of her looks. Not because of her skills or other talents and what not. Thus it is not fair to other members who work as hard as she does and she feels deeply unworthy of the popularity she has now. (And by that, she is genuinely a humble and kind girl)

Also iirc in the Team 8 bun bun show, she shown a lot of weakness and discomfort in doing the things out of her comfort zone such as skit and retro dances. As well as messing up topics in talking segments. Though she manages them all in the end, the process shows a whole lot of her personality.

No, it's not a big deal. I'm just curious to what you guys think. Yeah, she is still 15 but I noticed her natural escape mechanism is just like how you described it.

Playing it off with her cuteness cuz that's all she has and she knows it. If she can't get by things with it, she'll just cry and thinking she can't do it in her head. But then she'll try real hard but failing and try hard again until it's done. (Just like in the conan skit episode)

Airheaded and unpredictable indeed. Not even her team mates would've guessed she ran away like that lol.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

YuiYui's 2017 AKB48 Profile Picture.
    [​IMG]

18. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I have been looking for this for all day long....Thank you, thank you very much. Im deeply thankful for this picture <3 May I ask that where did you get this?

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Akatsuki100, check Eito's thread. You'll find that and more.

20. Akatsuki100

Akatsuki100 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    thanks, but where is that thread :'(