Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    smart choice, since this game work to her..and if Management really make this really happen, they must transfer Yuiyui to Team B asap
    and Mayuyu last stage is the same day with Yuiyui birthday.. coincidence? i think not

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I don't think they will transfer her.
    Remember the Mayu transfer to Team A ? (Because the AKB48 ace should be in the very 1st team ever created)
    It didn't really work as expected.
    So I don't see the management doing the same mistake, and don't think Toyota approving such a move.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Why?

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so we can stop talking about it

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    because this how the game still can be played..still wanna Yuiyui become Mayu's successor?

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Let Yuiyui be herself :D Learn something from Mion who was expected to be Yuko successor. Mmm...UG center?

I think there is no difference for her being in any team if she can perform in any stage (just like nowadays). She is from Tokyo after all.
    From popularity side, with the current management behaviour, being in 8 gives her better chance to have performances and exposure in any part of the country. I think she will lose some of her momentum if she lose her eito status. Her fans most likely to be Eito fans from Greater Tokyo. If there is a new Tokyo girl and she move to "proper" AKB4, some of her fans can jump ship to that new member. No zenkoku tour, no extra variety show, no appearances in small events every weekend, what good can it give to her?

What I learn from several trips to Japan in 2 years, I can go see eito nearly every weekend. Just look at their website and see what events happen in the area you can reach. In the same period I still cannot manage to get a theater ticket nor an event with Mayuyu present. Only once I get to see Sayaya.

A pushed member without momentum? Look what happened to Mako, or Renacchi at best. Current Yuiyui can't even beat Naru in SSK, she need to keep her momentum and getting new ones.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Probably @Doflamingo wasn't being 100% serious, but it's true that some people didn't understand that well what being Mayuyu's successor meant. This is not a priest emulating the life of Christ, nor AKB0048. Mayuyu is Mayuyu, Yuiyui is Yuiyui. What Mayu meant is that now that she's graduating, that some fans are leaving with her, that her handshakes need to go to someone else, and that Yuiyui is at the point of Mayuyu's graduation the one that seems to have a bright future, "Please, like her". Months ago she would probably say someone else. So, Yuiyui doesn't have to follow Mayuyu's steps, she doesn't need to like anime, she doesn't need to go crazy with Takarazuka, she doesn't need to act... weird, she doesn't need to drop cold ice on her head, she doesn't need to transfer to any other team. The only thing they expect from Yuiyui is to sell as much or even more than she already does.

http://toyota-team8.jp/news/list/20171204-387848603915730.php

https://ameblo.jp/akb48cafe/entry-12333729190.html

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i agree she doesn't need be like Mayuyu to became Mayuyu successor, but Management already put their money in Yuiyui pocket for this..
    from what i see AKB general fans already agree, at least acknowledge if Yuiyui can fill Mayu spot in the future..and management realize about this
    there's no way for them to giving white flag, their plan maybe success and this will bring so much money
    if they can't transfer Yuiyui, at least give her kennin position to strengthen her position

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  10. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Gravure.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Why?

12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just don't go full Yunana :^^;: we'll see about that certain regulation after Momoka's Photobook.

Somehow with that certain regulation in place, people just become more curious and talk about her(eito members) more.
    Just like sakamichi when...you know, back then when their fans really proud of them not revealing too much skin :hehe: On other hand, Toyota have brand image they want to keep. And they prefer to dress these girls as mechanics than gravure model :lol: The one who has biggest say in where Oguri should be, is actually Toyota not AKS. I don't think Toyota will ever let go one of their most popular member. With eito present in any event, they will bring crowd of two to four hundred people or more, and even more with Oguri or other popular member present. And I believe AKS did not want to mess with Toyota as one of their main sponsor, they even give a team to be named after them :XD:.

If gravure is the key to high popularity, why Nattsun still a theater girl, Sayaya stuck in UG, and don't make me start about Nomura Nao and Takahashi Kira :fp::cry:

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Who?

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the gravure she's just done is nice and totally enough, she has nothing to show and anything more would only make her look tacky
    no wonder you're confused - Takahashi Kira changed her name and now goes by the name of Takahashi Kira

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

With her in Team A (Well Kennin). I guess this means, It's begun!

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

A is the perfect place for Yuiyui to take over AKB!
    and one step closer to actual gravure lol

Today is the best day ever

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    management remove variety member from Team A and replace team with super member..just for Yuiyui lol
    congratulations Yuiyui, i know you can save AKB and team A

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    And more people will call her calculating :fp: How dare them.
    How's 2ch/5ch red?

We have double ace, double captain/soukantoku, and multiple models in A. What could go wrong? yeah, I know. The numbers available to perform.

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    that's the problem..never ended well