1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Miion was a kenkyuusei. One day she started to do gravure and people saw her boobs. Her popularity and handshake rose from that moment on. When she ranked 44th she was already becoming popular (and she probably lost some votes because of that stupid story).

But each girl and her fans are different. Renacchi had a tremendous push and yet she never ranked in the senbatsu. Tomu was never pushed, her fanbase isn't the biggest, and yet she did what she did for two straight years.

Yuiyui has to become the main oshimen of a lot of people. That's the real goal. And then to make them Sousenkyo-oriented like Naru fans.

We were talking about Akarin and why she ranked in the senbatsu. Akarin wasn't really that popular to begin with until she created that YouTube account, and its target audience isn't 50 year-old wota.

2. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Are you sure Mion is popular in general public?

What makes you thinking that yuiyui doesn't have many hardcore fans?

She appeared a lot in magz and her HS slot is always sold out in 1 or 2 round.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I don't know, maybe because when she was already doing that she ranked 51st?

And she's not the only one on magazines. Not even on radio, or on TV, or even in China, Hong Kong (may I add Beijing?). You know who's doing that too? HAAAAANA-CHAN!!!

The way Naru fans organize and are enthusiastic about Sousenkyo is on a completely different level. Even if some do that out of rage for her not being in a senbatsu. But let's see how it works for Yuiyui this year. Maybe she will have a proper sentai, maybe she's already the new oshimen of a lot of people. But let me remind you of something: being great at handshakes means that people are interested in you, but not everyone there is your oshi or are going to vote for you. Some people just want to see what's the fuss, others might have her as second, third, fourth oshimen. Sayanee was never even close of winning the Sousenkyo, was she? And dammit, with her sales and SR views Berin should've ranked Undergirls or something like that last year and yet she wasn't even in the first 100!

Don't worry, it's obvious that Yuiyui will eventually get there. I'm just not sure if it's this year. And we still have half a year of things to happen. How will the kennin change the eitos popularity? How much will it change their work in AKB? What new faces will show up? Did NGT cheated or are they gonna be strong again this year? How many popular members will graduate leaving space in the upper ranks? We'll see in the Summer.

4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    She is not even in front row in negaigoto single while Mion is the center in tsubasa wa iranai.

And I know you are already aware that NMB's fans doesn't take ssk seriously..

Right, lets see it in summer.

5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Wait and see until 51st single. Who knows what will happen. It may be another Ogiyuka stunt again this year. Poor Jurina

6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @Aka couldn't even predict his oshimen's ranking last year, don't believe him
    but I agree with this

7. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    Please remember that probably because of last shuffle we will see in 51st single clear AKB Senbatsu without other teams members. I think that last shuffle was also to make core AKB stronger. Last years have weakened core because of to much important positions for other groups members ;) After Mayuyu's graduation AKB needs new "high ranked" members in core, like human need water to live. So Yuiyui is one of natural choices.
    BTW: By my observation, during last year, she was so close to Mayu and Sashiko as their "daughter" and she has to make only one step forward from their shadow to take some of their "electorate" :) Of course it's impossible to take them all, but 5-10% of Mayu's and Sashi's electorate will be great success :)

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A3003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

8. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Sashi votes will go to Nako if anything, most of Mayu votes will be nowhere since most of her fans ain't akb fans in first place, and then the rest will spread among lot of girls, 20-30 would be a great result for her to be honest.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I almost got it right, didn't I? And I'm going to be this year.

But the truth is that last year we almost got everything right, except Berin and Serika.

Only people that already liked Yuiyui before this succession thing will eventually move to Yuiyui and, who knows, vote for her. That's why this succession thing is always absurd. How many Acchan-Yuko pairs we've had since 2012-2014? You don't like an idol just because someone tells you to. Mayuyu fans and fans of other members fans have their own preferences; some will go to those preferences, others (most of them) will leave. Voting for the Sousenkyo means you will spend a lot of money and time, so it has to be for someone you're really attached to. And that's why they are trying to make Yuiyui the new Mayuyu, her successor, because Mayuyu was one of the best sellers and a top 2 in Sousenkyo... and they're going to lose most of it now. And who is selling so well and has an orthodox image? That's right: Yuiyui. The problem is that Yuiyui was already doing that, so now they have to find someone to replace Yuiyui.

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she received 21k, 16th received 35k. It's not entirely outrageous. 20th was 31k. That sounds like a realistic goal (for now). Even Komi got that many 2 years ago.

Just for reference, I'm really not gonna do any predictions in January lol.

11. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    @Mayuyubro @nvmea damn are u guys changing oshi to nagisa?
    @SunnyHighland u should change ur oshi too since she has already graduated [hehe]
    Anyway regarding the topics well u guys need to chill, she will be okay its better not to "directly" push her to the front center, let her grow more and she will grab that spot eventually since she is now best asset among the other kami (regarding handshake results).
    We have each representative for each group now and yuiyui represent AKB ;) (fastest handshake seller)
    I dont think yuiyui could pull ogiyuka on SSK or ogiyuka could make a "repeat" this year SSK (i'm pessimist about that eventho i like her so much)
    I prefer her to grow step by step but once reach senbatsu i hope she will stay there until graduate just like other kami ;)

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    No, they're just two friends that plan things to make fun of her.

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I just got an offer I couldn't decline! But now I'm back!
    +1 @SunnyHighland

14. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I oshihened to Yuiyui one year ago now, I'm one step ahead of AKS.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Did you guys know there has never been a kami7 member who did not do many lewd bikini gravures? If you want our yuiyui to get enough votes next year, you know what you must wish for!

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Time to strip??

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She can be the first one though :lol:
    If that rumor regarding no gravy for U-18 is true...then calm down folks

19. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    if we only talked about AKB only member in senbatsu now, Yuiyui obviously already in Kami 7 hierarchy
    Yui, Okada, Mion, Juri, Kato, Yukirin and Yuiyui..yes, i believe Yuiyui above Mako or Annin now

20. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i know, but that's just not a theory..it's already happened