Okabe Rin (Berin / Rinrin) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Rinchan is in her hotel room alone since she's staying in Tokyo for the most part of this week in order to practice for the KojiHaru stage and all kind of different recordings so Tsucchan and Nagisa went to Rinchan room to give her some company. Rinchan went to eat at Saezeria together with Tsucchan today where they had their usual hot talk about team 8 and stayed in Rinchan's room talking with each other for a long time.
    Saezeria is very typical of Rinchan who's really down to earth and it's always funny to hear Rinchan talks about wanting to become team 8's KojiHaru when the highest priced item she ever bought for herself was the 8000 yen bag she bought for her birthday last year(and that was too high by her standard) and the highest price watch she ever bought herself was like 3000 yen(Budget Kojiharu :lol:).
    Rinchan in general doesn't buy branded items at all and often make it works somehow with her own sense with different combinations. And sometimes that sense of hers can fail as she ends up looking lame at times but that can be forgiven considering she used be a complete sport shoujo in middle school and was the vice-captain of the track and field club and after that she entered a all girls' Highschool where she didn't care all that much about things like cosmetics and fashion. All her knowledge of brands for the most part comes from the magazine KojiHaru was on so it's very limited even today and if you follow Rinchan for a bit you would notice how often Rinchan wear the same American Eagles Hoodie that she have treasured for 3+ years now(Rinchan is also a big fan of team 8's no gift rules that is quite unique to team 8 and is different from the rest of the 48g which often allows gifts under 10000 yen because she fear that it would spoil the girls of team 8 and tbh most members in team 8 really like this rule especially Serika).

Now that she turned 20 it's gonna be so interesting to follow how Rinchan challenges everything but first she need to stop asking for her mom's permission to buy icecream whenever they go shopping together. And Rinchan went to eat Sushi alone for the first time recently the day before her birthday a few weeks ago as a small birthday present for herself turning 20 years old but she become a statue for 20+ min because of not knowing the politely ask the recipe in a Sushi Restaurant so she went on 755 and asked for help from the fans [hehe] The recipe came out at like 3000 yen which might seem cheap for a Sushi . So her drinking alcohol for the first time might not happen until a very long time consider how busy and how long it takes for her to challenge new things(She did say something about wanting to her first drink with her parents one day).

Tsucchan really loves and respect everything about Rinchan and it's always so comforting to know that Tsucchan have such a reliable older sister that she can talk to regarding everything(recently I've feel that either OdaEri or Rinchan might have surpasses Ayanee as Tsucchan #2 after Nagichan especially OdaEri who Tsucchan is stuck to like a magnet these past 3 months).
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_067/status/788356408613888000

They spend the whole day recording it so it must have been something pretty special. Rinchan talked about how this recording was much more mentality tougher than SushiZanmai(Which was something Rinchan tells her fans to miss all those SushiZanmai AKBINGO). But man Rinchan have had it really rough recently being really busy both academically & AKB wise and she had one of her worst run as an idol recently after the recent seitansai With Maria. Where she felt asleep on the last train to Ibaraki while writing her mobame and was in a different prefecture with almost no money, no battery on the phone and had to stay awake the whole night at the cold train station until the first train comes. Which she took to her college because she had attend those classes from the morning until the evening as she finally get to some proper sleep. And that completely mess up her whole sleep schedule for a good next 3 days and this was last week. Now she have rehearsal from 3:30 am and have to remember a whole stage in this short period but it was something she really wants to appear in as KojiHaru is her Kami oshi and someone she looks up to from a very young age(there was a fan that asked KojiHaru on SR during her reveal of the stage on whether rinchan would appear in it and KojiHaru showed a reaction so I was really happy when Rinchan got in).
    Next up for Rinchan really is to finish her University which have 1 and half year left so she can fully focus on team 8 as she always have to miss a ton of team 8 and AKB works due to how busy she is with school like recently with AKBINGO and this summer where she couldn't send Mobame for 3 weeks during weekdays because of test hell but it was something she had agreed and talked to with her parents who was considered of her future as she entered team 8 during her third year of high school. And team 8 audition was supposed to be her first and last audition she was going to take as she would have given up entering 48g/entertainment industry had she failed this audition so it's almost miraculous that she ended passing the Ibaraki audition that she apply with that photo she took on her gara-kei phone at that time on the very last day possible to send.

But really it would be such a waste if Rinchan graduate were to graduate within the next 3 years considering her loves for team 8 is really second to none(Tsucchan is #1 on love for team 8) and if you watch her seitansai speech from earlier this year you would understand why(not the recent one with Maria of course but the one where she was in tears speaking about team 8's goals). Rinchan is someone that put team 8 before herself.
    Leadership(A big leader and an older sister in team 8 and Yuiyui and most East members have been vocal about wanting Rinchan to become team 8's captain)
    Visual(top 5 among team 8 members according to most Eighters)
    Singing Voice(Her voice is similiar to Acchan while is also top 3 best singer in team 8)
    Dance Ability(One of the best dancer in team 8)
    Expressions on stage(Rinchan is capable of doing all kind of 48 g song be it cool,cute,sexy and even dance numbers while having superb expressions that totally fit each song)
    HS Taiyou(Rinchan had a clear idea in her mind how to process the HS event way before she entered team 8 due to watching that Mechaike episode in 2012 so she was already thinking back then how she could make the HS event a fun and memorable for each fan whether they only came once or many times. So she's more or less a Kami Taiyou without being a tsurishi at all and her troubled face/angry faces is really popular among her fans.
    MCs Skill(Voted #1 MC in team 8 by the members during Eight day this year)
    Talk Ability
    Drawing Skill(Designed team 8's tour logo and gave birth to Eighto-kun)
    Etc...

Rinchan was by far the most complete idol when team 8 was formed so seeing her not being team 8's Absolute Center from start is almost a crime in itself but why they went with a full youth line up was totally understandable for many different reasons.
    I kinda want to write something that covers all the known rules team 8 have and how it affect team 8 while also introducing all the regions and the current 45 members(of cause on a smaller scale).
    Like for example Kyushu member are at a huge disadvantage compare to rest of team 8 because of distance they have to travel for each event and the cost of each flight are often not worth it for Toyota/AKS so their chance of appearing in events is way less than other regions. The lack of local events also doesn't help. And to make things worst for other girls the mgmt decided to pour all their resources into one girl in Naru(wouldn't surprise me if Naru have attended the most events in team 8). or why team 8 rarely do stages and why is it not suited for team 8 at all compared to other 48g teams/groups as it could go 5-6 months for some members to even appear one(Like OdaEri recently appeared on stage for the first time in 5-6 months).
    But it would something more of a guide and take quite sometimes to complete so I'll pass on that for now :lol:.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It's funny reading all this, because a few months ago I said in Team 8's thread that she could be the center for their first single.

So, East girls want her as the captain? What would Nao think about that? I think that dividing Team 8 into East and West might be a good idea. I don't mean separating the team, but making them work in two different sections. Not only would help in terms of logistics but it would also give the less popular West more attention. Yeah, I know... Tokyo is where everything happens...

She needs to buy a car.

I didn't know that gift rule. Kinda interesting when you think that they're the team that is closest to the fans.

Write that guidebook and then sell it. What better than making money out of your favourite hobby? :^^;:

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Today is Kojiharu Special stage shonichi and rinrin will be there..
    I hope she will get same unit with nyan :D

Wow that's a long long post..
    I agree with you, rinrin is one of complete idol who i ever seen...

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    holy.... RINCHAN and KOJIHARU Duet :worthy: So Happy for Rinchan :)

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i was expect same unit with nyan, but damn..rinrin duet with nyan really wow :corr:
    hope this stage can boost rinrin popularity, like yuiyui in Iwamoto Teru stage

6. Bisuoshi

Bisuoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    In depth thank for your long post @Fourever, I has been more into Rinrin recently and it's so nice to see she got a decent push these days after all those hardship.

Just finish watching Kojiharu's special stage too, Rinrin and Kojiharu duet really got me :worthy:, I didn't expect for that.

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    OMG....Berin duet with Kojiharu in the special stage? yeayyyyy :banana::cute::drool:
    @Fourever i encourage you to write it down [hehe]

best wishes for Rin to face her tough schedule.:)

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nagi in a few years time :)

Rinchan also had a photo shooting on Sunday for Overture with EriNanaseYuiyui :lol: the day before the KojiHaru stage(Yay for more Gravure/Magazine appearance and now it suddenly look like EriNanase doesn't need that Otoge gravure afterall :)) but please don't break down Rinchan :^^;: but I'm glad that she was able to safely complete the shonichi stage.

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Oh great............... :rolleyes:

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Don't worry Tsucchan will keep Nagi in shape to prevent it for happening :lol:

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. kikatosama048

kikatosama048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    hello guys im a fan of okabe rin

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. candyparuru

candyparuru Kenkyuusei

Did she live during the duet with Kojiharu? How can a voice be that perfect! :inlove:

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Fourever Thank you so much for the long post! It's very interesting to read, it made me learn new things about Rinrin. She's such an amazing girl. She's truly a perfect idol, pretty and cute, beautiful voice and good dancing, good at Mc, she has special skills like drawing, good fanservice, etc. I love Rinrin so much <3

I wish she would get a chance to center in team 8, it would be so amazing... ;_; I know they are pushing the younger members but she is not even old at all, she would be a great center, she has everything. I hope she gets her chance someday please ;_; I had some hopes that maybe she would center the Kojiharu Special Stage, but she didn't. *sad* XD I didn't find time to watch the stage but I saw the photos, she looks beautiful, and I saw the video of her duet with Kojiharu, it's so good, their voices sound really nice together, Rinrin did amazing, she sounds so beautiful. Her voice is so clear, just perfect TT_TT <3 She looks so pretty too...

@candyparuru Yes I think the duet was live, their voices sound really live, at some parts it's shaking a little, and during the chorus you can sometimes hear one voice more than the other, so I'm pretty sure this is live. They are both good singers so they did a great job. So proud of Rinrin, I'm so happy she got this unit!!!

The other day I found time to watch a team 8 stage, it was a stage from back in July or so. I made sure to watch a stage where Rinrin is there, hehe. She did so good in the performance and I notice how good her dancing is! the way she does the moves is like, her own way of doing it, but it looks so nice. is there anything Rinrin can't do? haha. She's really a perfect idol ;w; <3 I wish more people notice how amazing she is!

I just watched the short video where she sings Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? during her Showroom. Her voice :cute: Her cuteness :cute: Rinrin <3