1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Okabe Team A [Mokugekisha] (2018/06/12 - 2022/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    According to the MC, Moekyun and Miu couldn't use lightsabers because takamina was too short they were too tall. And the new choreography was done by the same person who choreographed Yaban na Kyuuai.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Oh wow, Miu x Moekyun Itoshisa no Accel :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Tears anyone?

AKB 48 Okabe Rin gave a tear-laden team A captain "After all with pressure ..."

"Okabe of the 4th generation captain talked with Yokoyama-san and Miion (Mukaichi) variously and discussed how to make Okabe team A feeling.The old Maeda (Atsuko), Shinoda-san also did it "I would like to take over the" eyewitness "performances I had, which I could leave as Team A likeness."

When asked "How do you want to put together a team?" "Senpai Miho (Miyazaki Miho)" or Renacchi (Rena Kato) and Ms. Yokoyama are coming, so I am kind of told from behind Or, like supporting under the edge, I think that I should be able to pull with my posture. "

3439ea9160c57d4c7f141c3cb3b6ebce.jpg

9bf573c3168c9c049c53607b946c56a6.jpg

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/1036753/attachment/[eyecatch]akb岡部/

• Like Like x 2
  5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Later on, I wanna heard if there is one use light saber and one use fan in Itoshisa (w/ new choreography) :blush:

Yuihan x Myao ? :D

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just watched the full stage. I think AKB will be alright at least for another 3-4 years. These current aces is doing great from the start of the new team, even on the less-liked stage. Get reminded how great Renacchi is :eek: given a correct song, she will slay the performance.

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    yey wherever she goes, ayanan is still the ijirareta chara

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Performance was pretty good, but oh how I dislike most of this stage. Ude wo Kunde is the most boring unit in the entire AKB catalog. There's a reason it was basically NEVER performed outside of the stage despite being an Acchan center song. The song before the encore is probably the second most boring song in the AKB catalog, and there are 6 girls who get zero solo lines in their units (the non-leads in Hoshi and Gold Rush).

I did really enjoy the reworked Itoshisa no Accel. I didn't know Moe was capable of that kind of performance. The new unit costumes were nice too.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Don't think anyone has mentioned yet that after Pioneer they performed Romantic Junbichuu. It has a better dance than I expected given the total lack of dance in the MV.

So glad Moekyun got Accel, and with a reworked dance! The other units didn't do a lot for me although Kururun is great in Saboten.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    The Saboten to Gold Rush was too amazing. I loved it so much. And as always Renacchi slayed Ude wo Kunde. I love Hoshi no and Myao in it made it so much more better for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

RENACCHI BODIED UDE WO KUNDE SFM OMG. Y'all called her boring for so long she really snapped and made her boring-ness into art.

Hoshi no Mukougawa was my favourite unit but they kinda performed it too happy it's a little weird.

Moe x Miu Itoshisa no Accel was interesting but Miu outsold.

The new saboten was cool too but the center was..... Who on earth is she, she got so much screen time and she reminded me of like Nakaya Sayaka which isn't exactly someone worth being reminded of.

Generally, the new costumes were lovely! Yuiyui looked great as center, but she made poor Mion look like a tree stump next to her. And they had to share a unit... Like what was the point of bringing Mion to A if she's just going to be a sidekick. Also Renacchi simply doesn't have the power to pull off dark and powerful like Kojiharu, let her go back to B where they just clown around the whole day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    The energy in Accel and Saboten was great. Hoshi no Mukougawa sounded good and Manaka's smile in the performance was really sweet.

Speaking of smile, Erii's smile in I'm crying stuck out as everyone else was putting on their stoic cool faces (considering what the song is about) lol. She looked really pretty throughout the stage though. I like how she did her hair and I was often drawn to her as I watched the stage.

Yuiyui also drew my eyes in a good way even though her vocals weren't as distinctive as Acchan's (whose solo in M3, M4 and M10 have been ingrained into my brain due to how often I listen to the A6 recording lol).

I prefer the original red dresses in M10-M12. The new red dresses feel a bit stiff and not mature enough for Utsukushiki mono :^^;:... Idk, I feel really ambivalent about it (though I think I've seen it somewhere else before).

13. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

HELP! I can't stop watching Ude wo Kondo.. Miss Renacchi really served us the main vocals and visuals that we all deserved. She's really coming for Naachan's neck as the voice of AKB!

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    This. What’s the whole point of taking Team K’s ace, leaving them with no star power (and reverting back to team Kennin), just to put that said ace as a second fiddle to management’s newest hot sensation? Smh even SKE management is smarter than this (putting Yunana front and center as SKE’s future ace yet still putting Nao as KII’s center)

The costumes are also a letdown tbh. They could’ve “reinvented” them like what they did with Team 4 and bring their own “flavor” to the setlist, but instead they just made a carbon copy of the original ones. well, except Zenjin Mitou outfits. It’s a totally brand new design but damn it’s horrible.

Also, was Shitao Miu always that good or is it the Korean training taking effect? Chiba still sucked tho i really hope she stays till the finals so she can learn as much as possible from the Koreans

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I think Miu has always been good. Chiba always looks like she's just trolling and that's amazing tbh.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    When they still do Top Lead stage, Shitao is one of the three selected centers. She is that good.

Same, keep replaying that part because of Renacchi.

To let another stars arise from K. Beside the current front liners, they have their secret weapon as KKS.

• Like Like x 1
  17. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

It is her signature song idc she invented bossa nova.

They're lucky Moeka got drafted into K cause K's lineup is made up of old established faves and no rising stars.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Watch as that said KKS gets transferred to Team B when her time finally comes

19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Gahhhh it's like that time where Tomu was going to be it and they moved her to A to be a backrow member lmfao.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Translated the two modelpress articles about the dress rehearsal into one. As always focusing more on the intention then correctness. German and English

https://t.co/vj7RDAPqsi

• Like Like x 3