1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Okabe Team A [Mokugekisha] (2018/06/12 - 2022/03/15)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    As someone who is still salty over Mion being in same team with Yuiyui, I agree with this. It's like moving Yuuko to same team with Acchan :/ Fortunately, Team K drafted everyone's favorite draftee Moeka tho.

Personally, I still prefer Team N version (although they changed the unit songs). But Moekyun x Miu's Itoshisa no Accel outsold me :worthy:
    Wonder if Mion was in Accel duo instead with Yuiyui in Enjou duo. Maybe Yuiyui would be with Moekyun, but then she will be outsold by Moekyun lol

2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I was actually talking about Satopii but yeah Tomu too lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Sorry girl but Satopii will never be it. :x

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I hate that they stole her from K, but she does fit B's cute image. Also they made her center so...

Satopii is za future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Zukki says hi. Also Erii and Naami after they conquer Korea.

• Like Like x 2
  6. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Kami 7 isn't just one girl.

>Erii
    Speaking of will never be it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Coming into Team A's thread to diss rap god Erii herself? You're braver than the US marines huh?

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Bravery is easy when you're not paying attention.

In the interests of getting back on something resembling the topic:
    This but Rei.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg ikr, she really bloomed. the three of them really made the song their own tbh. it was magical now i gotta go rewatch it again.

• Like Like x 5
  10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I’m sorry but Okabe Team A killeeeeed it! They slayed the stage I think it was sooo well done

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    2nd performance is on next Tuesday 19th.

180619 Okabe Team A Mokugekisha - Shinozaki Ayana Seitansai
    Oguri Yui, Kato Rena, Goto Moe, Shitao Miu, Shinozaka Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Chiba Erii, Cho Kurena , Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho, Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui, Yamane Suzuha (kks).

In: Yamane Suzuha
    Out: Okabe Rin
    Still not performed: Iriyama Anna (Mexico), Okumoto Hinano, Shimoaki Karin (announced grad), Hitomi Kotone, Yoshida Karen, Sato Minami (kks), Shoji Nagisa (kks), Michieda Saki (kks), Sato Shiori (kks), Furukawa Nazuna (kks), Honda Sora (kks).

After that the next shows at the 29th and two on the 30th.

Edit: As per @half23 below it is also Shinozaki Ayana's seitansai.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    should be ayanan seitansai then, c'mon its almost 6 months late.....

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    180629 Okabe Team A Mokugekisha - Goto Moe Seitansai
    Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kato Rena, Goto Moe, Shitao Miu, Shinozaka Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Chiba Erii, Cho Kurena , Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho, Yokoyama Yui, Shoji Nagisa (kks).

In: Shoji Nagisa
    Out: Mukaichi Mion, plus Miyazaki Miho was out last minute (illness?) so they performed 15nin.

Letter to Moekyun was from Yamabe Ayu, read by Nishikawa Rei.

Taguchi Manaka subbed for Miion, and Shoji Nagisa subbed for Taguchi Manaka.

180630 Okabe Team A Mokugekisha 1300, 1700
    Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Kato Rena, Goto Moe, Shitao Miu, Shinozaka Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Chiba Erii, Cho Kurena , Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho Sato Shiori (kks), Mukaichi Mion, Yokoyama Yui.

In: Sato Shiori
    Out: Miyazaki Miho

Still not performed: Iriyama Anna (Mexico), Okumoto Hinano, Shimoaki Karin (announced grad), Hitomi Kotone, Yoshida Karen, Michieda Saki (kks), Furukawa Nazuna (kks), Honda Sora (kks).

Note also that Michieda Saki, Shoji Nagisa, Honda Sora, and Yamane Suzuha have done Miniskirt Yosei as Zenza Girls.

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Need someone to add units' information on members' page in Wiki48.

15. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Has Sato Minami performed?

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Only as Zenza Girl (performing Miniskirt no Yousei) before the July 5th show. She has not performed the full stage proper yet.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. steph

steph Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nyan Nyan Kamen

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

OMG. so I watched this stage and it was AMAZING! I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a theater stage so much! I'm Team A oshi now <3

I'm going to have a lot of opinions LOL. First of all, the only downside of this stage is that this setlist is not really a favorite of mine. it's not bad either though, there's some songs that I like, and I don't really dislike any song. But yeah there are other setlists that I enjoy more. I wish the new teams did something like the Waiting Stages (with another name of course) like what they did back in 2012-2013-2014, I really liked that... oh well.

Now the performance itself and the team line-up is just perfect! I have so many favs there ;_; Rinrin, Renacchi, Yuihan, Yuiyui... then the other members are also all members that I like and all members that I know (like I don't know all 16th gen but the 3 that I know are in here. LOL) it was great to see my fav members no matter where I look <3 This team has a lot of pretty and cute members and they all performed well, it was great ;_; I also liked all the outfits!

and I was really happy that the stage has Zenza Girls in the intro! This is what they should do all the time for KKS. especially songs like Miniskirt no Yosei or Romance Kakurenbo are so perfect for new members to perform, I love it!

That part with Renacchi's first line in Ibitsu na Shinju though. I was like OMG... She's SO gorgeous :cute:

Renacchi.png

The unit songs were good, I'm happy that Rinrin and Yuihan are in the same unit since I like them together, and I like Hoshi no Mukougawa. the Itoshisa no Accel unit though O_O I was speechless! Moekyun and Miu were just amazing, wow. This performance was just on another level, they killed it tbh. Flawless!

I just noticed but the first post is missing Romantic Junbichuu in the setlist. well this is actually one of the songs I enjoyed in the stage LOL it was very cute! The only song where I think the girls could have done a bit better was I'm Crying, it's a bit of a darker song so maybe more difficult to express. They did fine though, but I think they can do it better with more performances.

More opinions under spoiler because this is too long [hehe]

This is random but this stage made me realize that Yuiyui is really a good center. I already liked her but now I think she is really suited for that position. Other than the fact that she looks good, she's cute and she's popular, she's also a good dancer, she knows how to make some expressions (and will probably get better at it too), she doesn't have dead eyes either, but then there's something else, she actually has a really pretty figure/silhouette. Like, her proportions, height, and the way she presents herself, looks really pretty and it makes her stand out. I always thought the same about Acchan, that her figure, her height and body were just perfect to be at the center. Of course there are other girls who also have this, but among the ones who get pushed to be centers right now, I noticed it for Yuiyui. She's a great center. and also she was really cute during that Mc talk when she said she calls Renacchi as Kato-san but Renacchi said that Yuiyui calls her Renacchi-san, then Yuiyui became all confused and said she might think of the wrong person or something LOL she's adorable <3 then Yuihan told about how nervous Yuiyui was backstage when asking her about what she can say or not during Mc talk LOL so cute.

Yuihan was really good during the whole stage, she performed with energy the whole time! Renacchi was amazing too, she looks good all the time, she's a member who has a really pretty figure too (you can see in the photo I posted above), she did well in all songs, she was so pretty in her unit <3

Rinrin is one of the member who I feel like she was nervous during the stage ;_; it's her first stage as a captain, she cried when the stage ended and she cried when they got interviewed after too ;_; She did really well too despite looking a bit nervous at times but she did so well and I'm sure she'll do better and better with time <3

I don't know much about 16th gen but after watching a KKS stage earlier this year, I noticed some girls who happened to all be in this team now LOL Kurumi, Manaka and Ayaka. One thing I really like about these girls is how comfortable they are, usually new gens feel awkward during Mc (and sometimes they stay awkward forever) but these girls aren't, they don't seem nervous, shy or uncomfortable, they don't look scared. I really like it, it makes the atmosphere better. Manaka is kinda the cool and chill type while Kurumi and Ayaka are the type to smile a lot, they're so full of energy and positivity! all 3 of them are adorable. also it was funny when Ayaka made a reference to Acchan in her intro Mc when she said that she's now "Maeda A from Team A" LOL

Hijiri from Team 8 was adorable too especially at the end of intro Mc when she got all confused about what to say and keep correcting herself LOL so cute.

I think I said it all... and yes, I'm Team A oshi now :cute:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

IKR... Team A is so powerful... But IMO, Team A is way too powerful...