Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Just as Naachan has the freedom to love whoever she wants, so does he. Those two posts are really digging deep in the moronic territory.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

At least now Nana has shown more integrity than the "Yass Qween Slay" types that would validate hypocrisy and encourage rule-breaking.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well this is quite disappointing news. Nana was like a saving grace in AKB48 imo. It's not like her career is over, but she knew the consequences if she were to be caught and took the risk anyways - knowing very well how hypocritical it would be of her to stay in the group too. I just think the whole thing is ridiculous tho. Also who is this guy she is dating for her to not like...dump him and just stay in AKB? lol.

No D is worth it sis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ET920

ET920 Member

Happy Birthday Riripon! :awesome:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Says after cursing her in every way possible.

I'm glad that she announced graduation though. It was not what I wanted, but at least it puts an end to this situation. Her having a boyfriend after 10 whole years of serious work doesn't erase all she has done of the group. Only delusional, ignorant, unlearned, inferior and overall dumb people would say that. I only wish that she can have a proper graduation now. Not that my opinion really matters in this circle, but I would also wish that people stop blaming Mion for that. Yes, her response was really bad, but she only did it because management chose to stay quiet and they still are now. DH is composed by a bunch of cowards.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Nana chan centered 2 polarizing singles, Jababa that many seemed to dislike and Rumor that made a small ripple because its depature from "idol" songs, not the first, but it was timely and im not fond of the song. I like jababa, that brass opener would be a head turner at a multistage music fest. A lot of people thought mayuyu received "poor" singles, like placard.

AKB48 can't risk experimental offerings like placard and jababa anymore (2 excellent and diverse singles imo, borrowing from genres that other groups wouldn't try to produce) but if they did want to tie a center to an unorthodox release there is always Zucky

And for the record, no i dont want to see a grad single, con, stage, even special mention for scandal-nana. I did wish that at some point nana and shibuya nagisa could have performed kimi da ki ni chu chu chu. I don't see any reason why yunamogion channel needs to stop. Nana can appear as a moto-akb if yuiri will have her.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Motomura Aoi
    Yeah, stop blaming Mion (I can't resist those lips)

8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    :(
    Sadly the Bunshun report turned out to be Well-Grounded Rumor, the guy is his Current Boyfriend.
    Just like some of the others I was hoping this scoop would just pass and we'll return to some kind of normalcy.
    It's Been Some Time since a scandal is Glossed over. (I think Yukirin's was the last one?)
    I respect her decision to graduate, staying in the group with the current responses is a Coin Toss between her losing even more popularity or even worse taking down the group.
    There are Things that Have to be Ruined with this decision, (YNMO, her solo tour, Takoyaki club... what are going to happen to those?) but I suppose she has thought hard about it and this is her best choice.

Regardless, unfortunate end to Naachan's AKB career. I really wished to see her more with the group.
    Still, I hope her 10 years legacy and hardwork won't all go Jabaja due to this.
    I'm sorry can't help it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    In hindsight, I think the mass outburst during Riripon Marriage Announcement could be a "perfect timing" and "perfect way" for management, and members to stand firm on the RKJ as a whole:
    RKJ doesn't Exist, she done nothing wrong or RJK exist, she did wrong thing to betray the fans.

Instead, in the heat of the moment, Naachan (and Juri) decided put themself in "higher pedestal" than her, thus further confirm and reaffirm that RKJ exists and what she did was wrong and thus set things in motion in the group that snowballed to what happened now .

Just claiming youself as "Chief of 48G Public Moral" mean everybody, I mean EVERYBODY in that group would put YOU as the standard. And what worse, the fan ATE it without hesitation, then YOU became the standard. In fact I'd say that moment is arguably the very moment where she's become "The Main Face of AKB" by public.
    The Moral Police.

If only she not declare herself that, Oh man, if only she never did that speech..
    If only she's not said something that would bite her in the ass 6 years later (which she probably regret at this very moment)
    Shits not gonna hit the fan this bad. Shits do will hit the fans anyway, but not this bad.
    She's definitly could get away with this "Yukirin" way.

What's the worse come out from this is the perception of "If even The Chief of 48G Public Moral Committee caught breaking the rule that before "The Speech" remain vague and unwritten, who's gonna bet that the other girls doesn't have boyfriend (or in Suchan case, boyfriend(S)) ?".

What's dissapoint me was she defintely act and choose him with clear conscience and after deep thinking, not just "the heat of the moments"-kinda thing:
    • Her statement during Magi Press Conference
    • The SHOWROOM with Ringo talking about "un-idol decision" but a "human desicion"
    • Bought him met her fathers, sign a lease contract for an apartment, fully commited to cohabitation life
    As a man and having experience it myself, I'm fully understand the term "Life Gonna Change When You Meet Someone You Love". She's 100% aware what she did.
    She's not doing anything wrong as a human being, but there's a saying in my country "A Person Worth Are Defined By Their Words". Her effort and action these past 10 years is not wasted, but her words put the other members on very thin line.

These professional menhera people on Twitter mostly are what making things worse. Hunting for drama to be "recreationally offended" and yet back to be a "opressed victims" ain't solve anything.

Unforunately, whether we like their practices or not, Bunshun is right 80% at the time. Always been like that. Their "entertainment division" has a bad rep, but their "Politic" and "Business" division are things to be feared with.
    When you have a reputation exposed scandal that topple Yukio Hatoyama Cabinet and Carlos Ghosn Tax Fraud to the public,
    You think they'd afried to what outraged wota cried on internet?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

I think anyone over the age of 30 (which many still frequent this hellish forum) should not even discuss or blame Naachan for being able to love while they live a miserable lonely life.
    There are many fans who would've supported her even while having a boyfriend, as they can make the difference between reality and illusion (which most idol fans still strongly believe that idols should stick to the 'I could be your girlfriend/I'm soo pure hehe :3' shtick just so incel men can stay and pour their monthly salaries onto them)
    I guess when Yukirin will finally find love and be 'caught' by Bunshun or announce it herself will you all suddenly turn against her too? Probably.

Anyway the main point is AKB staff is incompetent to protect their artists as they could've released a short statement the moment the news broke out instead of letting Mion and Naachan deal this with themselves until now. A terrible loss for the group and things need to change so future members or idols won't have to suffer like this.

• Dislike x 6
    • Agree x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I am a "Yass Qween Slay" type and I knew this was the only possible outcome given her character, even if a tiny part of me wished she would weather the storm and stay. But alas.

I'm more worried about AKB as an entity anchored in the past than whatever the future holds for Naachan (who still has Avex backing her). It's going to be interesting to see how the group develops.

• Like Like x 5
  13. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

If the group develops. Honestly, I don't see how AKB will manage to stay alive in the future.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I was just thinking but do we think management will give her a grand send off or do we think Nana will reject it and just choose a more smaller venue to do it? Also, isn't she gonna do a solo tour soon? I guess it kind of works out in a way if she chooses to not do a grand grad-con.

15. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

i agree with everything you wrote.
    akb staff/mngm once again showed everybody what a mass of incompetent they are. this was the perfect time to finally address the love ban and they failed to do so, just like they failed Nana and the rest of the members.
    and you know whats funny? when the Moimoro member announced her marriage, i didn't see any vitriol responses, actually i only saw congratulatory messages from everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Suzuki Yuka has just said:
    過ち犯しても今までの全てが嘘ではないし 努力が無駄になるわけではないと思うけど な。
    I don't think making a mistake means that everything you've done is a lie, or that all your efforts have been in vain.

• Agree Agree x 13
  17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Identity-based tone policing is thing that may work in the western sphere but not other part of the world.

Heck if tone policing ever needed, then only those who regularly spent money on Naachan and the group should have a say. After all, our spendings are so miniscule (or even negligible) compared to japanese biggest spender. Whether we agree or disagree, support or challenge does not affect them. But akb and even nana depends on their spendings. I am not saying that this is the way to go, but it shows that tone policing is so ridiculous cause everyone has their own metrics on who should speak. And if we want to be truthful, our voice matter less than their money.

Also, such premise defeats the purpose of a forum (a meeting or medium where *various* ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged). If only certain people or certain argument are allowed to be discussed then might as well talk to ourselves in the mirror.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ming Hung

Ming Hung Kenkyuusei

you're missing my point . honestly , i'm happy she found the love . even it mean might damage her career . But if this is what she choice . i admit it and grateful for what she did to AKB48 . no one can wipe that off . But put all those speech , response aside . A girlfriend who want to live / at least have a life with you now cost a lot just for you . repeat A GIRLFRIEND . i hardly find a reason to let her take all the responsibility alone . This ia why i said He should man up do something to defend her . But so far all i saw was slient . It make me feel like " This is your own problem , leave me out of it"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

Even if there was no scandal, AKB couldn't do a grand send off. They don't have the money anymore.

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Pretty much. The fans in Japan clearly care and that's why there is a love ban rule. I mean it happens in kpop too. Idols require that parasocial relationship to succeed. AKB has built its entire brand on "idols you can meet"...so it was always gonna be a thing. Sasshi came out of it lucky imo, but she was truly an anomaly in the world of idols.

LOL ok that's a fair point. I will accept a broke rundown version of a grand send off. Instead of confetti they just throw cheap dollar store sprinkles at Nana while she sings "Coin Toss" or something lol

• Agree Agree x 1