Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In case people aren't clear about it, Naachan said that she has no intention to quit AKB right now. So for those who worried that Naachan will graduate in the near future, I don't think you should worry too much about it. It probably (graduation) can only happen if her condition get much worse. Hopefully that day won't come (not the graduation but about her condition getting much worse).
    What did happen is that Miki just announced her graduation. So I guess the reason for Naachan to do the stage today is probably not because she want to announce something or simply want to move her birthday stage forward, but probably to accompany Miki. It just that since she hadn't do her seitansai that this stage became her seitansai stage. I would've guess that if she already did her seitansai she probably would still insist on doing today's stage.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Thank god Naachan didn't announce her graduation but Miki...Everything is so unexpected these last couple of weeks. First it was Naanya, then it was Shuu, and now it's Miki. Who's next?

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yukirin probably.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

dont jinx it lol

5. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think the three of them know it before today
    Mako tweet musketees picture before her FNS performance and said to Naachan in 755 today perf make it really fun please or something like that.
    I think that cooking SR that the three do it week ago is something they want to do for miki?
    I don't know about Naachan physical condition get worse because of what but maybe because she know miki will be graduated soon? That why it get worse or because of something else? Or maybe she want to do something for miki so she don't want to go pref on FNS and make today her Seitansai.

6. Rurouni

She will appear on Dec 19th Team 4 performance (basically all T4 members minus Sayaya and Komiharu).
    Also it seems TBS was there, basically to make the complete version of the documentary and have a happy ending. https://twitter.com/andare_p/status/809029251030609920

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Or a bittersweet ending :/

Also, the performance on the 19th is Izurina's seitansai, so this might have been the only stage available for Miki to announce on (and by available I mean, after talking it over with Naachan).

Where did she say this?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  8. Rurouni

Probably mobame? I think Nura have other source for mobame. Most of us relied on Okadananafans which right now only translates up to Dec 12th.

9. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    she rank in the NHK Kouhaku uta gassen yume senbatsu preliminary result. the final result will be announce on 29th December 2016.
    hope the fan continue to vote for her from now on until the final day.

10. Rurouni

How? by buying new phones? :p
    I think her core fans already vote for her. It is up to the undecided voters whether they want to vote for her or someone else or not voting at all. I wouldn't be surprised tho if phone sellers experiencing a rise in sales :)

11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I use VPN but I don't know they will verify the vote at the time near their final announcement or not. I success to vote it but it will gone to noting if it happen.
    I use all of my phones that I have hope it will be count:^^;:

12. yorsavior11

yorsavior11 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    If you have the money.. Yes you can vote..
    Like how you vote for senbatsu...

13. Rurouni

I'm sure some people will buy a new device (or some) just to be able to vote more, but because it is relatively expensive venture to pursue, I don't think the votes from this type of people will be significant to the overall result. I do want to see something like on SSK where there is a picture of stacked CD, but this time showing lots of phones :p

Anway, on today's HS...

sr: https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/13248
    Naachan! :D

Edit: I wonder if people on Yuiri's (?) lane realized that Naachan is there. Well, if they didn't realize it before, they surely realized by now, especially with that last comment :p

14. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    OMG Naachan! :rofl: :hehe: Gotta love Yuuchan's "Nee, Naachan~" in the end

15. Rurouni

Don't forget on today's AKB48Show there will be a skit with Juri, Komi, Mako, and Naachan
    AKB48show skit Juri-Komi-Mako-Nana.jpg
    The skit is great :) But honestly I like Mako more because I understand the reference for her joke. Having said that, Naachan joke is the easiest to get.

It seems that she got an award from AKB48G newspaper https://plus.google.com/114901599093908880416/posts/F6NRKWYw4e5
    Naachan - akb48gnewspaperaward (Custom).jpg
    :)
    Edit: there is award for MVP (Sasshi), MIP (Most improved... person? Miion), Rookie (Rika), and effort always pays off (Naachan). That Naachan award probably should be called the Takamina award.... :p

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Like Like x 1
  17. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    is there anyone who is planing to sub her Documentary?
    AKB48 Ura Story - Okada Nana 19 Years Old, ~Yume no Daisho~

i'm not sure whether i should watch the raw version or wait for the subs. :p

18. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I think Okada Nana fans and Nura is working together on it

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

19. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Recently she attract to many kouhai is't she?
    Rika, Noeppi, Onishi Momoka, Honma Hinata etc...
    What is this somekind of new trend?:^^;:

My YuuNaa sweet memories in her seitansai stage are slowly fade away why this girl so Casanova.
    I really mad a little bitlol

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Nagatsuki Nura

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Its actually done. At the moment I'm waiting for a response from Okadananafans

• Like Like x 2