Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg! I"ve been waiting soooo much for the release of the subbed version

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Is her documentary will be edited again? I don't know the next air-date but when her seitansai stage TBS staff are record something again and today in Izuta seitansai they are here too.

According to dare-p the director who make the documentary
    https://mobile.twitter.com/andare_p/status/809029251030609920
    I think he want to edited it again.

If it happen I think I know how translater feel :^^;:
    Recently I too learn to sub something to my language(Thai) it tough when you have to timing it by yourself only 2 or mabe 1 sec that edited will mess the sub.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yes they're gonna make an extended version of the documentary with extra footage.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Fyi, there are at least 3 version of Komiharu documentary with the latest one covering her being selected into HT senbatsu. For Naachan, I don't know how long they are planning to cover her. I think it will be at least until (hopefully) she manages to rank in NHK Kouhaku. Or if management have a surprise for Naachan for AKB next single, they will probably cover that too. I don't think they will cover her until the next SSK.

5. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Like Like x 2
  6. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    thank you! When I finished the Thai Translate I will give you a properly credits!
    Thank you so much Nura-san.

7. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  8. Rurouni

161220 showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rurouni

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

After viewing Naachan's documentary, I can totally see why there's two sides to the feedbacks. As a fan, I think this documentary only shows another side of Naachan that once again, strengths our love for her. We were able to know how much she struggled, how much she worked hard, and how her hard work motivates others to do the same. As for Naachan repeating that she wants to graduate because of all these issues that she's suffering from, I can understand why there might be hate from it. Never mind the antis. We are just talking about the not-so-popular member fans.

From a fan that oshis a not-so-popular member, I feel like they would think Naachan is taking her position for granted. Like after getting into Senbatsu and all that, Naachan is taking the word "graduation" lightly and/or there would be others that would value the position more than Naachan do.

To the people that think above, they just don't understand Naachan's point of view. It's because Naachan loves AKB that she feel the need to graduate and not "drag AKB down". It's definitely not being selfish because Naachan is actually sacrificing her dream after all this time to meet the "public standards".

I don't really want to drag other members into this but I think Naachan's thinking and motive behind her thoughts is actually better than those who only care about their position and care about themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just finish Thai translate for the documentary but I see this one

http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2526/

Look like her documentary will be on-air again on 31 January 2017 and add more 30 min in it.

12. Rurouni

They will do some English radio tonight on ANN.

Englishお悩み相談

今回番組に初登場する野澤玲奈は、
    英語がペラペラ!ということで・・・
    今宵はEnglishなRADIOをお送りします!

みなさんはお悩み相談を”日本語”で送ってください!
    それを野澤玲奈こと”NOZA”が英語に変換。
    その英語に対して残りの二人が答えていきます!

Basically problem consultation in English. Viewers will write in Japanese and Noza will translate it to English and the other two (Naachan and Yukari) will answer it. I don't really get the google translation whether they will answer it also in English. Probably not, but I'm not sure. Anyway, something will be lost in translation, so it should be fun :)

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yup Nozawa is gonna translate the questions or comments into english and then the other two are going to answer it (that's all it says, not which language they will answer it in)

Sounds like they're just desperate to do something with Nozawa's English capabilities even though it might not be something practical or useful...

14. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    hahah... less than 2 weeks until new semester begins...

15. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Laughing out loud !!!
    What is this Puzzle showrooms

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  16. Rurouni

161222 Showroom - Radio AKB48 no All Night Nippon - Okada Nana, Sasaki Yukari, Nozawa Rena

Pre show

if the video does not show watch the video here

Main show

Part 1

Link

Part 2

Link

Part 3

Link

Naachan ANN (Custom).jpg 161222 AKB48 ANN pre (Custom).jpg 161222 AKB48 ANN (Custom).jpg

17. Rurouni

It seems that Naachan chose the member herself for ANN. The show itself was fun and energetic and Naachan is full of energy in it.
    Also Naachan answer to the chest hair problem.... [hehe]

Edit: Naachan is included in Paruru's graduation theater show on Dec 26th

18. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really enjoy the show. It make me realize how hard the girl has to face when she communicate with the foreigners in HS. How hardword they are to understand the fan who don't know japanese language. I admitted that my english skill isn't good too(but I have a confidence in my reading and listening).

About the documentary I am surprised the first time I watch it I really mad but when I translate it skim through it and maybe because the first time I saw it I didn't understand it completely but now I feel somekind of understand what she want to tell us. For me now it become a story of the girl who struggle between dream and reality. I don't think she take the graduation lightly anymore. In my opinion if she think of it lightly she will already graduate. The dream that she want to achieve the Idol that she want to be it come with a lot of pain reality hit her hard in the face how she cannot do anything how she see herself useless and finally the health problem become the big fector to make this conclusion but She look back think about her fans her friends and many people who support her and of course the future that she has to face when she leave. She take it seriously that why she doesn't already graduate. For short I think that if you love something very much it become your dream and you already part of it but one day you realize that your appearance will make something you love look bad it become the feeling that you not belong there somekind of if you are there it will make thing worse in the end you want to quit but there are someone care about you share the dream with you and walk together with you it selfish if you leave like that and the most important thing is you can't find any answer from it cannot tell them a proper answer even yourself too. For her this dream become her everything. It become her pain her happiness and maybe her meaning of life.

For now I feel I see the girl who already graduate in different way now it make me think how hard you have to make that decision. For some girl they know what they want to do in the future they can go with not much regret. Some girl want to meet new thing some want to go back as a normal girl again or some want to restart everything.

But of course I still mad about how she think so low about herself seriously Naachan you fat! If you fat you can call me a whale for me you are so skinny sometime I think you are a skeleton who still alive. Seriously girl love yourself more be happy to your existence please don't give your happiness to other decision don't make people decide your existence value.

The thing that surprise me not the first time but many time she change my feeling again. From mad it become acceptable feeling. Seriously this girl she do what her want a lot sometime suddenly cut her hair around 30 cm, announced that she is a bi or lesbian how Casanova of her and now tell the truth about her life and this extreme conclusion! What she will do next I don't know anymore. I know that my heart just near to stop from shock many times. I think this is her ultimate skill and talent she didn't know it yet or maybe she use it unconsciously.:^^;:

In the end this documentary is so Okada Nana I recommend everyone who love her or want to know about her to watch it. How it meaning for you are something that you have to decide by yourself. I think not everyone will like this documentary maybe it will give somekind of hate and mad too lol.

I still looking forward to the extented versions what is this story want to show in the end. Again thank to your hardwork to sub the complete edition.

19. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    just passing by also anyone knows when was this? when naachan read citrus? lol i feel like she will be my oshi since shes reading citrus lols

Attached Files:

20. Rurouni

Dec 20th showroom. Just go to Dec 20th post in this thread, you should find the video. It was her latest showroom (not counting ANN).