1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

There is a few second of Naachan appearance at AKB Kouhaku in this Road to W.I.P. video (starting @3:32)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also it seems that Naachan have a sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, etc in the morning. Thankfully, not flu! I think she will still appear at today's Music Station :)

2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  3. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    My conclusion after watching her Ura Story was the obvious one: she obviously needs therapy and/or meds before her depression leads to more crap.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  4. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    get well soon naachan~:cry:

Attached Files:

5. Rurouni

Probably less than 1hr before that announcement, she posted a YuuNaa video. I think she probably have enough energy to finish today's HS, but the problem is that there is still tomorrow's HS event (also the Dec 26th theater). Probably it is better to rest her now. I believe she still did half of it and only stop for the later ones (part 4-6).
    Hopefully she will get better soon.

She will not attend tomorrow's HS event :(
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/001547.html
    On AKB blog about today's cancellation, it said only about poor health, but on kingrecords site for tomorrow, it said because of flu.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  6. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  7. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  8. Rurouni

She also will miss Paruru graduation stage :(
    Yuiri will replace her.
    I think she will be healthy for Kouhaku... at least I hope so.
    Edit: also I think members should just get flu shot by them self instead waiting for an AKB event to do it. Sure, they probably already had one less than a year before, but if a member got a flu and she already got the shot, maybe that flu shot wasn't covering the current strain, thus other member that is still healty should just get another shot. If I'm their manager, I would definitely suggest it to the members. Having said that, it will need around 2 weeks for the flu shot to work, so they might still get the flu, but at least you know after 2 weeks you'll be safe.
    The positive side is that like I said before, I think she will be healthy for Kouhaku (probably still a bit weak, but should be healthy enough and hopefully virus free). If a member get it within next week then she would definitely miss Kouhaku (probably not because of not healthy enough but because she is most likely still contagious).

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Some people catch the flu even with the flu shot (or because of it) =/
    With so many in AKB down with the flu now, at least they're getting it out of the way early in the winter XD We still have Jan - March to worry about after all.

10. Rurouni

Yeah, someone is more susceptible than others. But the thing is that a lot of members get it, so it might be a flu strain that wasn't covered with the earlier flu shot. Also those people that don't catch flu doesn't mean that they don't carry the virus. They maybe one of the people that looks to be immune to flu, but they can still spread the virus to others. So if it is indeed a new/different strain, then they should just get the shot since winter is still early. In Naachan case, she wasn't exactly in her best condition the past few days (probably some kind of cold), so might be more easier to get the flu.
    I'm just a bit sad for her missing the national HS event (since I believe this one will be kinda special with Christmas, illumination, etc... oh, and the fact that she got solo lane) and also Paruru grad stage. Hopefully that is all that she will miss. Of course by not having the flu earlier, she managed to do Izurina BD stage, ANN, and Music Station. Her screen time in Music Station is good relative to her position in the song, so I'm really happy with it after not seeing her in FNS :)

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

They CAN catch the flu because of the flu shot. Flu shots itself have a tiny amount of the virus in it so someone could get sick a few days after getting it. Especially since AKB is a group that often interacts with fans and sharing stuff, one can carry the virus and pass it onto others easily.

I'm just sad that Naachan will be missing Paru's graduation stage. I was seriously hoping that they would end up in a same unit :(

12. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Some people can not distinguish the flu from a cold. Hopefully for Naachan and us it is a cold because if it is the flu she will be down for at least two weeks and you know what this means - no Kohaku.
    Btw even with the flu shot you can get a cold.

13. Rurouni

No, it is flu. A week is enough to recover from it (although not fully fit, but she won't be spreading the virus). I believe Miion will still perform in Paruru stage (her appearance is still on schedule) and she got it at 19th the earliest (she looked healthy on Renacchi showroom that day). So hopefully Naachan will be okay for Kouhaku.

14. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Flus don't tend to last longer than a few days. (Thankfully). It's colds that stick around and last a long time!

15. Rurouni

According to her mobame on Dec 24th, she should be back at 29th. So basically just in time for Kouhaku :) Hopefully she will be in it in the final result and I really hope that her rank at least similar to her SSK rank (14th). Higher is better of course.
    The problem with flu isn't about the recovery time, but the fact that you can be the carrier for several days after the symptom appears, usually 5 to 7 days. They definitely use the shortest amount of time (5 days) for it. Her fever already going down this day (or so she said). Hopefully no AKB48G members got flu (or at least those that potentially rank in Kouhaku) next week.

16. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Looks like she will have a solo song on the upcoming album. :omfg:

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^ Can't wait to hear it. (I mean we all figured this day was coming sooner or later.).

18. Rurouni

Naachan solo! Yes! We feel that it is a matter of time before she get one. Suddenly I'm happy again after being a bit down because she missed HS and Paruru stage.
    Coin Toss? Hopefully it will be a cool song.
    Next is solo center... :p

19. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yeah!! Naachan solo. o_O
    The push is real :p i wonder what the song would look like. Slow song like nakigahara hohoende? I would love to hear she sings something like that, after all that performance is the one that makes me oshi her.

Yes, after solo song we could raise our hope for center :oops:

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    naachan the only one with a solo song on this album... @_@
    im excited~ my bet is on it being a like a slow pop song. in my dreams, it's going to be jazzy