1. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Okada Nana (Naachan)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Kiri

Kiri Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    She looks like imouto in that photo with Megu, guess they are sisters after all :^^;:

2. Silenka

Silenka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm glad she was chosen for another stage :D

How would everyone feel if Naachan transferred to BNK48? :eek: It could happen if she is ambitious enough to make a Harugon-type transfer as a consultant for the new overseas group. So far, there has been at least 1 rep from the 48group sent to the overseas groups to teach and help them. Although for Naachan in particular, she's doing really well in AKB and on a clear upward trajectory. I don't know if she'd throw that away - her career doesn't need the kind of "breath of life" some other girls' careers do.

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I honestly don't know how I would feel if Naachan got transferred to BNK48. Like you said, Naachan is doing really well in AKB so unless she's successful like Harugon did with JKT, that's talent and popularity wasted.

4. Jazzichi_48

Jazzichi_48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I can't see Naachan doing the whole BNK thing considering her career here is just now gaining serious momentum and she is also the Team 4 co-cap. The most I would see is a possible kennin but that's even pushing it. If anyone got transferred it'd be probably someone like Shiichan, Myao, miichan, etc. Someone with veteran status

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
    Forget triple 7, we got quintuple 7!

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    When you repeated Nana multiple times, I thought you were singing the chorus to Twice's TT and I was extremely confused lmao

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    ^ Nana said Thai-suki lol Megu is in trouble :shifty:

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Thank you Kayoyon!
    Naachan sleeping - kayoyon (Custom).jpg Naachan sleeping - kayoyon02 (Custom).jpg Naachan sleeping - kayoyon03 (Custom).jpg
    <3 <3 <3

Pictures from Miyabi
    Miyabi Naachan Thailand (Custom).jpg Miyabi Naachan Thailand02 (Custom).jpg Miyabi Naachan Thailand03 (Custom).jpg
    The picture is not about Miyabi and Naachan! it is about Naachan and an apple... :)

170216 Listen? 2-3

IMG_9331おかださん.jpg

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Apple :hehe: We all know what it mean.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

It looks like she was really tired after coming back from Thailand, thus didn't post anything yesterday. But she started to update her SNS today, so all is good.

Megu insta
    NaaMegu - Asiatique Thai crop.jpg

Probably the next activities for the next few days would be practicing for Kojiharu concert and also Minerva stage. Since Miion mentioned about Momm and BuzzRhythm (for Shoot Sign performance), she probably will miss both since I believe both are recorded when she was in Thailand. Well, Momm is definitely being recorded when she was in Thailand, don't know about BuzzRhythm.

Another video from Japan Expo Thailand 2017, basically the full event with the singing part being cut midway.

lots of Naachan in it :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  13. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hrs0722
    2 years ago:

[​IMG]

That day boosted her popularity here.

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

It seems that according to her mail the Toyama/Minerva stage is difficult. Combined with Kojiharu concert + just coming back from Bangkok, she is really busy the past few days. Having said that, she finally managed to go to the beauty salon(?) yesterday.
    Also fierce elbow in the limited edition cover....
    Naachan elbow.jpg

15. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

It seems that Naachan will be on tomorrow's ANN (it isn't officially announced tho, so treat it as a rumour) and will announce something. Well, in her February 16th mail, she wrote that she will reveal the reason why she can't wrote mail on those 3 days in Bangkok sometimes in the future (still in February). I don't know if it is related to that, but we will see.

Anyway, there aren't a lot of pictures of Naachan in the actual Kojimatsuri concert (at least not from Oricon), but it did gave us this nice picture
    Naachan - Kojimatsuri.jpg
    :blush:<3

16. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Naachan will be making a major announcement on ANN tomorrow from 1am JST.

I'm nervous :wall::wall:

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Only one source is reporting it tho and every matome just quote that one source. Anyway, tomorrow's ANN will have members from each 48G and it does say there'll be a special announcement or something. But the participating members haven't been officially confirmed.
    As for the source about Naachan making an announcement -> http://japan-culture-labo.com/5873
    What that article said is that according to their interview, Naachan will make an announcement tomorrow. And the interview stop at that. The rest is just their speculation or the speculation from the people that they interview (about the nature of the announcement).

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  18. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    What if... if..she was in Bangkok and... well, what if..BNK48 transfer...? (dont kill me! I really dont want this at all for Nana but I cant help but think it)

19. Trinu

Trinu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The only transfer I will accept is to STU.

And even that would be a bit of uggg, seeing how well things are going for her in AKB.

Ohwell, as long as it's not graduating.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Graduate? Agency? PB?