1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Kennin with STU48!!!!!!!!!!! She just announced it on Showroom

2. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well... kennin huh... I'm not sure how to react to this. At least its not grad or anything. I'm just worried for the stress

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Which Showroom? Didn't she say that she'll only announce it on ANN?

If it's true, I'm glad. At least it's not a transfer. I'm also kind of happy because it means that management is aware of Naachan's popularity just like how Yukirin was put into kennin for NGT to bring fuss.

4. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I think it will be good for her, to be in a new environment, new members etc, we all know she doubt herself etc. Sometimes doing something totally new can be invigorating, ye sure its not totally new but it's something different for her, and she will also be a senior, which I think will help her grow, gain some confidence in herself etc.

So I am glad she is doing this, hopefully she will become more confident in herself and grow :)

5. tkmntoastie

tkmntoastie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    That was the case yes, but she came on for a bit on Showroom again because she probably didn't want to keep the fans waiting any longer, as there was already a lot of speculation flying around (it seems that quite a number of people thought that she was graduating so she wanted to clear that up as quickly as possible). She also said that more details will follow on the ANN broadcast.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It seems she came back to SR again?

Anyway...

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

:omfg::omfg::omfg:

I was thinking the other day that, apart from Juri, Naachan is the only one who seems the leader type.
    Well, now she'll get to lead!

:omfg::omfg::omfg:

Can't wait for their first original song in... the SSK single or something? :^^;:

7. Matsui Hikari

I have my notifications for Naachan's SR on but I only got one? I didn't get a second one.

8. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    she showroomed (is that a word?) twice. In the second one she did announce it seems. Her twitter comments are all talking about STU. So confirmed?!
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, she must have done another one.

If you check the clothes between this video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

And this tweet:

https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/834406511992377344

They are the same, but she moved places (which she doesn't do in the video).

So yeah, she did another stream later.

EDIT: Here it is

10. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yep, a Kennin Position in STU48 is confirmed, she will be giving more details at ANN later. SHIT JUST GOT REAL PEOPLE, expect a HUGE STU push now i tell ya.

11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170222 showroom - STU48 kennin announcement

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Probably the ANN announcement will be kennin news too then

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

13. Matsui Hikari

Naachan posted these photos on her Twitter from today's Kojimatsuri
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Jurina back to akb and sakura canceling her kennin? Oh my how funny would that be.

Now I am curious if she is made captain of S2/3? Would be weird, but also kinda cool.
    Yamada Nana was captain of M and had a kennin in K2 (or E, don't remember). So it kinda has happend before.

15. Matsui Hikari

Isn't it weird to have a kennin lead an entire group lol. I have a feeling that they'll announce a transfer. STU is not at a state where management can tell who's fitted as a captain but what's the point of having a captain that probably won't even see the group more than a few times each month lol.

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Seeing the lineup...

Yokoyama Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Okada Nana, Matsui Jurina, Shiroma Miru, Miyawaki Sakura, Nakai Rika

I'm not so sure.
    If anything, Miru and/or Sakura cancel their kennin and Nakai gets their place. :^^;:

It would be weird because she's already co-captain of Team 4, which is her "origin" group.
    But I guess she'll be the senior member in STU anyway, so she'll have to be some sort of leading figure there anyway until she decides to cancel the kennin (if it's not just some hidden transfer for next year).

Ah, need more info!

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, that was... anticlimaxing. kennin from SG to AKB can do wonders for girls, transfers may do wonders, but kennin from AKB to SG?.. don't remember any success stories, unfortunately. but oh well, good luck to Nana, she will probably be a good mentor for new girls.

18. Matsui Hikari

^It's not meant to help the kennin members themselves just how like the NGT kennin didn't help Yukirin. It's more of a kickstart

19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

well, that's the case. I was looking forward to good news like new agency or a big chance like transfer, something for Nana herself, but kennin news is more about STU. at least, it looks like they will benefit more from it than her :/ I hope that I am wrong, but it's more like her sacrifice for the sake of new group :/

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yukirin's kennin is a joke! She's just like that rich aunt that brings gifts once a year. :rolleyes: