1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So she can help decide who passes? lol

Rie and Yukirin also got transfered/kennied to a group that didn't exist yet and they were squeezed into the draft.

Fan art is coming already

stu.jpg

https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy/status/834444738677780481

Give it a year, she'll probably decide to transfer on her own. :^^;:

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ahhh I can totally imagine Naachan and the girls doing a cosplay where Naachan plays the hero and rescuing the adorable girls on a ship :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Well, Niigata is hella far, STU is on a boat and will probably spend a lot of their time in Tokyo. So it's a different story, I think. Kennin captain makes much more sense in this case.

As for co of 4, we all know a shuffle is coming RSN, probably even before STU debut, so they probably didn't want to appoint someone as co-captain for just a few weeks. She'll continue as co-captain of 4 for now, at the same time helping with STU final selection and whatnot, then she'll be captain only, with or without full transfer.

Shasshi's role I'll bet will be more on the producing side. That's clearly where she's going with her career. I'll be surprised if the boat ever leaves the dock with her on board, except maybe for the maiden voyage.

4. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

I think Naachan fans should be happy that Sasshi will be working with her, Sasshi have connections everywhere, could open new doors for Naachan further ahead maybe.
    I see it as a purely positive thing that they get to work together and hopefully get closer to each other.
    Ofc Sasshi will probably almost never be there but will still be working together :D

Looking forward to it :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

So far, everyone is pretty happy about the announcement lol. It's just that there's some users on the STU thread getting a little upset

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Can I just see Marine-themed uniforms for these girls?
    Like the first uniforms for Aqours, please? :cute:

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I mean, dang, it's working already :rofl: I wasn't sure I wanted to care about STU, since I already put a lot of emotional investment on 16ki and Keyaki, so I was following them from a distance, with mild curiosity. (Also, for me idols only mean anything if I can see them on variety, and NGT took more than a year to get there, so STU was sounding like it would still take years to “exist” for me.)

And then they announce the captain will be one of the Best Girls™ in the entire 48G, not to mention the person in there most qualified to be captain of pretty much anything at all.

As a bonus, Lady TV Connections is their theater manager.

About two hours later, I'm already up to speed with most of what there is to know about the group.

I know I'm weird, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person thinking this way.

8. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    i remember when i told myself i wasn't going to get involved with stu b/c im so invested in hkt and sloooowly but surely bnk but.... naachan AND sasshi? two of my favorite girls working together? im sold. thats it, game set.

• Like Like x 1
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol dude legit sailor seifuku op af

Hope they also do like pirate themed so it's a little bit more badazz

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Because of this STU announcement, the TBS producer said on twitter that Naachan documentary isn't a complete edition anymore (while linking the supposedly complete version of her documentary (the same one as the latest one) which is going to be re-run tomorrow, Feb 24th).
    https://twitter.com/andare_p/status/834451029248716800
    https://twitter.com/andare_p/status/834471104311746560

This doesn't mean they will extend her documentary. Probably more of a reminder that her story is still going (better) even if the documentary ended.

11. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ahhhh something like the KoiAqua uniforms pls ;_;

12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Probably. Or (we can hope :blush:) they already knew about this back then and shot a few minutes about it, which we'll see tomorrow

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm so happy for her. This presents an opportunity.

Naachan: Boat Captain.

[hehe]

There are a lot of kennin member who work really hard in both of their groups - usually the non-super-senbatsu members. I hope Naachan ends up being one who will frequent both groups instead of favoring one or the other. I don't want her to be absent from AKB most of the time but I also don't want her to shirk her STU kennin and be there in name only like sommmeee girls do with their kennins :glare:

14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Captain on the bridge !

I think it's good for Naachan. Gives her an objective to aim for ...

Looking forward to see how her leadership goes ...... though given her majime style ...... that'll keep the 1st gen on their toes before they get to know her more.

Naachan with white sailor uniform & with blue stripes :^O^:

• Like Like x 1
  15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Annnnnnnd we have
    [​IMG]

JK i'm thinking more Everyday Kachuusa sailor uniform, that was such a beautiful one I hope they recycle something like that for STU48. But seriously, Naachan has such a perfect face she can easily be an sailor senshi!

This is a good opportunity for Nacchan because with Mion, Sakura and in a way Jurina in AKB, Naachan will always be behind them and Yui the soukantoku and Juri seems to be next in line. Naachan is experience enough to lead the new group but also still fresh enough to grow with it which makes this perfect. To me this already sounds like a more interesting story than NGT.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Way to go naachan!!! Lets rule the world!!! So happy for her!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

17. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I think this is a great opportunity for her, she can hone her skills in leading a group and with Sasshi as a mentor she can also learn the behind the scenes part of producing. I think this is a training ground for her possibly to be groomed as the future Soutantokou of the 48G after Yui graduates.

It would be fun to see her serious side with her kouhai. Hopefully she would scare them too much. Well they can always take turns in photographing her sleeping poses

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It seems that Naachan herself that was asking for kennin. She felt that she was getting too comfortable in her current situation and want to change something also at the same time contribute to 48G. She was already consulting with the staff about it since last October (basically when STU was announced). Of course the captain thing is probably management throwing it at her (but again, she probably would be the captain by default because of her experience).

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It doesn't surprise me at all that she asked for it herself. I was thinking she might be asking for something in BNK48 (which is why I posted "what if she transfers there like Harugon?" on the previous page). I'm relieved it's a JPN48 group though because I didn't relish the thought of learning Thai just to follow Naachan lol.

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah let's not do Sae all over again right?