Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Harugon works well with JKT (and now a regular in TV program after graduating from JKT too), it was just unfortunate that politics got in the way between SNH and AKB

That said, i don't know whether Naachan likes being a Captain (cause more workload and stress?) but i'm happy she did.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The Sae and Mariya thing had more to do with politics than with bad management, IMO.

But yeah, I'm glad she stayed in Japan. I don't follow the international SG, so... :^^;:

3. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Since she's STU captain, I would assume that she would spend alot of times with STU when the group is active. It's probably gonna be pretty much her main group. She'll probably transfer to STU about a few month or a year, which will work tremendously in her favour with the whole putting all them effort into STU storyline.

4. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yes, perhaps she will ask the transfer by herself, since STU is just starting and will pretty much need her 24/7, with this positions or is that or they get canceled. Just like Saya-nee was on Team K while being captain of Team N, she barely had time for AKB, so the transfer will come, eventually.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sure it will, but I doubt it'll be this year.

Maybe by the time they get their single debut and start going on tour and whatnot.
    But for now, she has just as much to do in AKB.

And speaking for AKB, I wish she got to center something. Or at least be in the front row for a single.
    Hopefully the 48th single will have a front row full of new gens like BwT and she'll be there.

6. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think she doesn't have any plan to transfer if i read her 755 correctly

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She said on 755 that she still want to do her best for AKB48. She want to grow more, thus she chose to do kennin and the experienced gained there can be applied back in AKB. The other issue is that after consulting with her family, especially about her health, it is best for her to stay with her family. Also there is the fans consideration which probably following her outside of Kanto would be hard. Thus kennin is the best solution.

Of course all of this happening before management throwing captain title to her!

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Oh wait since she's going to be captain,do you think she's gonna have a special captain outfit?I know it's not like she will we be the captain of the boat but that would be awesome if they could play with that!

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They could go Haifuri, giving her a different hat

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I don't it would be a good idea to give her a special captain outfit just because she's captain. What happens if she's not the one centering their singles? She and the center would be the only ones with a different style costume.

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^You have a good point!

Edit: Then again,if you take it like they did for HKT48 12 Byou's outfits it might still work!I just remembered that Jiina had some kind of captain hat there!Like make them all have similar outfit with some small differences and Seven have a captain feel to hers!Haruppi in 12 Byou had her jacket left open which made her stand out but I think she was the center!They just need to find a way to make it work,if they wanted too!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  12. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    The center for 12 Byou was Sakura. And if you have followed the 48 Group for a while, you should have noticed that every major single outfit is different from one another, they follow the same pattern, yes, but there are small details that change. So she may have something different on her outfit, perhaps not something that would make her stand out that much, but she surely will have something. Like a yellow ribbon or lace representing Team 4 perhaps? i don´t know. Would be nice tho.

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but 12 byou was a double center Sakura/Haruppi.

Will Naachan be STU48 representative as Kitarie with NGT48 in 2015 sousenkyo? Maybe she will have a boost just because of it.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Probably yes, but not because she is STU but the natural void formed with Paruru and Kojiharu graduation.

15. Rurouni

170223 Naachan Listen 2-3.jpg
    Btw, Listen 2-3 isn't live radio and I believe this one (and probably all of the previous ones) are recorded on Saturday.

Schedule wise, she will be busy next week, starting from Sunday with national HS event (she and Miion got a solo lane), Tuesday will be the shonichi of Toyama Minerva stage, Wednesday and Thursday will be a live event for Thumbnail, Friday will be Team 4 stage (assuming she is performing there). Also Murayama Yuiri, Kawamoto Saya, and Komiharu should have the same schedule as her.

170223 Listen? 2-3

link

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  16. Rurouni

Showroom live in 7 minutes! 4:30PM JST!
    edit: will be late for a little bit.
    YuuNaaaaa
    Yuiri also streaming in her showroom.

She said that she won't take the captain title since captain should be someone that can concentrate in STU fully, thus shouldn't be a kennin.
    Of course, this is just for now.

Sayaya joined the showroom.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, it does make sense... but she (and Sasshi) will still be seniors to all those girls, so she's gonna be captain if not in title, at least in experience. :^^;:

It sounds a bit like they want to help the group at the beginning and then let it fly solo or something?

I was thinking of this.
    It's not a full on transfer, so it isn't such a leap of faith like Kitarie's (which is why I think she got the boost). But still, fans from the area might feel they kind of have to support her so the name STU is called in the high ranks?

I hope they get to debut before the voting period (they should, looking at the calendar).
    All Kitarie did for NGT back then was draft Ogiyuka and Gatanee. [hehe]

18. Rurouni

What happened in Thailand... https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1665679
    Thai military experience for Nemousu TV
    w720c-e_a1a6058ce40c3e5f6ec825858e5ba8112b83b3552f6d2843.jpeg
    w720c-e_f8cc43b71721e7b97efde0713ecec45d09ca8bfa527edb09.jpeg
    Naachan comment part from that article
    自分はいつも番組プロデューサーさんに「過酷な企画をやりたい」と志願していたので、この根性をタイの方に叩き直してもらって、また新しい岡田奈々を見せられたらいいなと思っています。全力でやるのみです!

Basically it is like that Korean marine corps thing

Will start airing on March 19th for over 4 weeks (4 episodes).

http://www.fami-geki.com/nemousu24/thailand/

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What happened in Thailand stays in Thailand?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

20. Rurouni

only until it aired :D

-----------
    The translation about STU captain thing from okadananafans
    "I'm not planning to take the position as STU48's capt. It's not the position to be taken by kennin member. Captain is the position for someone who will just think about the group. I've to consult staff about that."
    Basically it is something that she is planning to do (to decline it) and she haven't talked to the staff about it. Anyway, hopefully we will hear something for certain in the future (captain, not captain, temporary captain, etc).