1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

No real news about her for today. She was and is busy in her spare time to practice for 14th gen stage and probably doing some senbatsu work (probably recording for a music program). On Yesteday AKBINGO, she finally got a chance to speak and she speak about Komiharu infamous back step :p
    Naachan Komi bingo (Custom).jpg
    Anyway, I'm just happy that she finally speak in Bingo. Looking at the preview for next week, she should also speak in that episode, so that's nice.
    Nice thing about that episode is that some online publication make an article about yesterday AKBINGO and they wrote her name in the title -> http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20170308-00010008-realsound-ent
    Most latest article on STU are mainly only mention Sasshi on the title and there is one print media (newspaper?) that only mention Sasshi when this whole STU kennin thing broke and zero mention about Naachan. So I take whatever I can get :)

She also mention about STU showroom in her 755, so probably she will watch some of those STU candidates showroom.

Bonus pic
    RiNana.jpg

You may know that today is Saran and Naamama birthday. If you don't know before, now you know. Remember that if her mom likes you then... nevermind.
    saran.jpg :ome:
    Naachan Naamama.jpg :ome:

It seems she woke up early today for work. She woke up at 3:50 AM today.

Her work today is involving children (8-9yrs old... maybe).
    170308 04 Naachan.jpg
    Also it is cold at the work place. Super cold she said.

Probably unrelated pictures from the thing I posted above... probably
    akb48g.jpg
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1669212
    https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/0308/mod_170308_0215669397.html
    Naachan in the middle? Impossible! Well, with Sayanee that is... :)
    The news above is about AKB48 will sing the theme song for 84th NHK national school chorus competition titled "negai goto no muchigarase" (translation from okadananafans)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Sayanee-Naachan Wcenter?!?!?!?! :omfg:

3. Rurouni

Hopefully it will not just be in the picture :)
    Even if she is just in the front row, I would be really happy since usually with all the big names in that line up, they would place her in the 2nd row. Center is just a bonus... a big bonus if that is true.

It will be performed for the first time on NHK E tele channel March 11th. So we will find out soon about it.

The good thing about it is that because it seems to be a Sayanee - Naachan Wcenter, and we know that Sayanee is massively more popular than Naachan, at least in twitter Naachan got a lot of mention. Same as when Sasshi also coming to STU, Naachan got a lot of mention because of it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Ahhhhhh Sayanee and Naachan WCenter :omfg: Hopefully, it'll be another hit and more exposure for Naachan :hehe: By the way, who else is in the lineup? I can't seem to recognize like a few of the faces (last two on the left second row (one looks a bit like Churi but I could be wrong), the two to the right of Yuria (one looks like Mio but her hair is so long so I'm unsure), and the girl right of Renacchi)

5. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :confused: if this w-center is really happening :wtf: it would be sooo great!!!!!!!! :omfg:

6. Rurouni

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think pairing naachan with sayanee is very good (if they actually do it, that is), they both have a very similar singing voice.
    that is if they don't make the song a choir type song, 'cause if it is, there should be no actual center..

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Here I am praying that's the front row for the 48th single.

11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    LOL, yearight, we wish :lol:

If the center of 48 isn't Mayu, we can expect a graduation announcement before the senkyo. (To clarify: not that she'll graduate before she don't get center, but the only reason she wouldn't is if she already told them she's graduating.)

I mean, it could conceivably be Jurina or Sakura… or both… but it's Mayu.

Naachan on first row is not out of the question, though.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai?

Sure, they had Jurina and Sakura there, but meh. Lemme dream!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I think is the other way around tho, Mayu center = Graduation

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Mayu center = ssk push, the new Labrador. Also a statement that she's currently the de facto center of AKB proper as opposed to 48G.

They can't possibly do 3 graduation singles in a row, it would be pretty much saying out loud that AKB is sinking. Even if it's not officially a graduation single but a “last hurrah” like Crawl… it's a bad message.

15. Rurouni

The problem with Mayuyu center without her graduating is that you basically waste a chance to promote younger member. That is the opposite of what AKB should do right now. For example, if Mayuyu center (as in solo center), then SSK probably will not be a young member center, probably it will be Sasshi, or Sayanee, or someone else. You basically postpone the progress of the young member for another half year, this is after Paruru and Kojiharu, and SSK single so a total of more than a year of opportunity goes to the older member. And then if you give Mayuyu center (not graduation single), then Mayuyu decide to graduate in early 2017, then what? Another wasted opportunity for promoting younger member. At this time, all of the older member should only get center when they are graduating. At best, if they aren't graduating, it should be a double center with a younger member.

16. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    There's no way ssk will be a young member. If Sasshi runs it's Sasshi period. If she keeps her word of not running, it's Jurina, Sayanee, Mayu, or unlikely, Yukirin or Sakura. The only younger member who has a shot is Naachan and that's next year at best, if STU goes well. So promoting a younger member in the summer single is counterproductive, they rather want to promote someone who's not Sasshi and has a shot. Thus, as I said, it's Mayu, or maybe Jurina or Sayanee, or at most, Yukirin and/or Sakura.

I mean, I'd love to see someone like, IDK, Riripon win, just for the sheer chaos of it. If we're going to have another 2013 as it seems we are, let's go all the way and make it good. But… ain't happening.

17. Rurouni

Yes, SSK will not be a young member, that is what I said, thus from 2016 we have Sakura - Miion - Sasshi - Paruru - Kojiharu - Mayuyu (according to your plan) - Sasshi (or someone else that already in AKB for a long time). That is... bad. Basically you want Mayuyu to center the next one so that she can win SSK, that is wishing for Mayuyu to center 2 times in a row. It is like showing to the world that the younger member is useless and relying on their established star. Well, you can't make a star if you always put them in the back. Where is this new AKB that they are talking about when Takamina graduated if we keep on using the older member?
    SSK is actually a good opportunity to promote younger member since it will sell a lot regardless whether the song itself will be a hit or not. Large sales will probably mean more news about it, more attention to it, thus a good opportunity to promote someone that not already famous. Personally, if you want to let the older member centering a single, what I like to see is that SSK ticket single (summer?) is given to a younger member, SSK single (fall?) will probably go to the older member, then winter will go to the younger member, then spring goes to the older member. So you make it A - B - A - B. And if the younger member can only have one chance to center a single, it definitely should be SSK ticket single because of the reason I stated above.
    Of course if Mayuyu centering the 48th single, I would be really happy for her, but at the same time I will curse management for doing it. They will say since this is 48th single, we should celebrate it with the older member, thus Mayuyu center and the new AKB will start with the 49th single... NOT, since it is SSK single. The more we wait, the bigger possibility of Mayuyu or Yukirin, announcing graduation. If for example 50th single is Yukirin graduation single, then the new era of AKB will start in 2018 and hopefully Mayuyu isn't graduating, since that would be the worst thing that can happen, almost 2 years of older gen member centering AKB single and more people questioning if or why current member isn't as good as the older member.

Edit: if they do choose Mayuyu for the 48th single center, I really really really hope that she will stay in AKB for at least 1.5 years more. This to prevent the possibility of giving her a grad single in the near future so we can avoid the scenario of Mayuyu (for 48th single) - Sasshi - Yukirin grad - Mayuyu grad. With a guarantee that she will not graduate soon, then the single after SSK can finally be used for the younger member. Even if Yukirin decides to graduate somewhere between 2017-2018, she will only take 1 single out of 3.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah, it's not what I want them to do, it's what I think they'll do. Especially given the Big 48.

But, like I often say, Speculation Is Part Of The Fun™ ;)

It also depends a lot on Sasshi keeping the promise of not running… and IIRC Mayu also said that. If that's the case, they have more freedom to do whatever with the summer single. Flip the Big 48 around and use it to feature “New AKB” instead. Or feature “current AKB” (as opposed to old) with some combination of Jurina, Sayanee, Yukirin, Sakura. Or go crazy with a quintuple-center of those plus Kitarie. Who knows? I really hope those two don't run, it will be a much more interesting year.

The other thing is, “new AKB” where? Naachan, Juri, Sayanee, Sakura have all been around forever, Mion a little less than. This thing with stopping auditions for 3 years and putting all the chips in the drafts… well, didn't work quite as well for AKB as it did for the sisters. Right now “new AKB” === Team 8. So… IDK… maybe Oonishi center? That would be fun.

19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks @Lalo Martins! I just took you at Sasshi's thread because I thought it would be more appropriate to discuss about her there than here in Naachan's thread. :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    And I learned new information from that, so thanks. Disappointing and boring, but new :^^;:

#Naachan2018