1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Naachan said that she is standing at the center for that choir thing because it is where mezzo-soprano usually stand. I accept whatever reasoning they give me as long as she is standing at the center :p By that logic, they probably only have 2 mezzo-soprano singer :^^;:
    I'm not really sure how they line them up, but the closest thing that I can think of is that they line them up left to right from soprano - mezzo - alto, but then I see Sayaya in the top right, which she is definitely not alto. Actually, the line up in the third row is kinda random.

Anyway... some pictures to keep you awake
    170309 Naachan.jpg 170309 Naachan02.jpg
    idol bomb offshots.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I dont really know about that kind of stuff, but i am happy too that Naachan is in center position. And i think i could used to seeing her there lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Re 3rd row: If you look at choir episodes in various idol shows, for example NogiDoko 157, it's hard to tell an idol's “proper” singing voice from her idol singing voice. There's also that Nogichuu epi where Lotti showed the difference right there. From stage performances and even the vocal training Nemousu I'd have expected Naachan to be an alto…

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^I somewhat second that. Wendy from Red Velvet is another example. I feel like most idols are forced to sing the way that the song is made or how the sound producer wants it. It's only rarely that the girls get to sing in their "true" voice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rurouni

According to Naachan 755, the chorus teacher decided which one belongs to which (deciding the position) by making them sing 365.
    Also she just hyped STU48 showroom, which will start today at 17:00 JST.
    Nothing else for today. She did mention that she needs to wake up early today for work.

pic...
    170309 Naachan acne.jpg
    Yesterday Naachan with an acne which she hoped that it will be gone by tomorrow morning which is still there according to her 755 post.

Also she will not be in the next Minerva stage on March 14th.

If you guys haven't watch it... https://twitter.com/kira4125/status/839848952010723331
    probably from RH 2016 making... practicing just before performing Make Noise. <3
    Yes, AKB kouhaku. My mind went blank.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cio Cio

Cio Cio Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    maybe making of kouhaku uta gassen 2016

7. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wooww so cool

8. Rurouni

Nothing much for Saturday. I believe she was busy practicing for 14th gen stage...
    170311 Naachan 04.jpg
    She also went shopping after work, I believe to find an outfit for March 20th HS.

14th gen fan art from your favorite artist, Taneda sensei
    14th gen AKB48 taneda (Custom).jpg
    https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy/status/840517390332964864
    Btw, did you noticed that Taneda sensei properly mirrored Naachan bangs so that it drawn correctly, but not for Kojimako and Miki?
    He must have drawn her too many times.... :^^;:

Also as you probably know, NHK was showing AKB choir performance today, which is nice :)
    Naachan N con.jpg
    What I'm wondering is how tall is Naachan right now? I think on recent showroom she said that she was 155 (same as her initial height???). But Sayanee is also 155. Unless Sayanee is shrinking (or not actually 155 in the first place), Naachan should be slightly taller than 155cm. FYI, they wore the same uniform, including the shoes.
    Also, offshot with Kojimako
    170311 Naachan 03.jpg

And then on AKB48show today, they are showing the disaster area visit, so Naachan is on the show... but I was more attracted to the next week show...
    AKB48show preview 170318 02 (Custom).jpg
    Yes, SakamichiAKB MV behind the scene :)

And on CDTV tonight (starting at 0:58), they will show Shoot Sign with 19-nin (media senbatsu?) :)

I think that is all for today.
    170311 Naachan 06.jpg
    Nice bath after work :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  9. Matsui Hikari

I love how you said that Sayanee is shrinking xD Maybe I'm so weird but I giggled at it for a good few minutes :^^;:

Edit: Do you have the original photo for the NaaMako photo?

10. Rurouni

That is pretty much as big as I can get. I also checked okadananafans tumblr and the actual size is the same (or similar).

11. Matsui Hikari

It's not about the size ;; We can't save an image from S48 if it's not through a photo sharing site and I find that screenshotting ruins the quality (the large choir photo someone posted was an example) so I was just asking for the original photo so I can directly save it onto my phone.

12. Rurouni

Eh? I can simply right click on the image and save image as. Tested on Chrome and Firefox browser.

13. Matsui Hikari

But I want to save it onto my phone lol. If I hold down on the image and press "save image", this is what pops up:
    [​IMG]

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    About her height,maybe she had a grow spurt since the last time she measured herself or/and she haven't measured herself in a while so she's going with the number she had last!

15. Rurouni

Ah... it's an iPhone problem (probably the browser). Can you try to access stage48 from Tapatalk app? At least on Android version you can save image from the app, don't know if the iPhone version is the same. In the mean time, if you just want that one picture, http://i.imgur.com/qE3x4x6.jpg

screen cap from CDTV Shoot Sign
    Shoot Sign - CDTV pt2.mp4_snapshot_00.24_[2017.03.12_00.13.37] (Custom).jpg
    The bad thing about this media senbatsu formation? Naachan is on the back row again. The good thing about it (at least for this performance), she is the center on the back row (with Haruppi which is replaced by Rika) and there are this big gap between Kojiharu in the center and Yukirin in the 2nd row which for a lot of the time gave a clear view to Naachan :) Also her performance was really standout compared to the people around her.

16. Rurouni

A video from today's spring festival

if the video does not show watch the video here

She is doing showroom right now, since 20:50 JST
    She is still captain and I think she talked of being (aiming to be) the best captain. I don't really know the context since I'm a bit late.

170312 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

After talking with the staff, yes, she will be STU48 captain for now for an indefinite time. Eventually she wanted the captain to be someone from STU, but, well, it is still far away.
    I think she talked about aiming to be the best captain, but right now she can't really tell what kind of captain that she wants to be.

Other earlier stuff....
    On today's spring festival, Naachan, Miion, and Juri have a stage together. They did a game where each was presented with a box (randomly chosen?). Anyway, Naachan box contains a banana, Miion box contains a toy snake, Juri box... well... a real snake, which made Juri scream and the crowds laughing :p
    Anyway.... pictures courtesy of Miion tweet
    170312 Naachan Miion Juri stage (Custom).jpg
    170312 Naachan Miion Juri stage02 (Custom).jpg
    https://twitter.com/mionnn_48/status/840845195620974592

Again, she was with Yuiri.... legs
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/z-ZzO8kTkeI9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/SGghlkTWWp3bnt4uEmL5ok4B.mp4

When Yuiri felt a bit cold, she lent Yuiri her parka...
    170312 YuuNa (Custom).jpg
    this is loooove :blush: <3
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/840827726034436096

Four Musketeers in spring festival
    https://twitter.com/tonyromodestiny/status/840866917095157760

Don't forget next week on NemousuTV
    Nemousu preview for 170319.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Naachan holding that snake like a baby...oh god, my heart :rofl:<3

I love idols who don't get scared of the things girls are typically scared of...snakes, mice, bugs etc. Oshima Yuuko was always a favorite of mine because of that too, and of course Takamina was friends with all animals as well. You just have to love a woman who treats other lives with care, even if it's something scaly or skittery (I'm a hypocrite though, I don't like bugs in my house, only if they're outdoors lol)

18. Rurouni

Just a short info. She was born in Osaka (I believe she has mentioned it not only in her latest SR but in her previous SR) and her grandmother from father side currently lives in Hyogo which is in Setouchi area. Also I believe her brother (the one in the documentary) currently staying in Setouchi area (some people mentioning Ehime). So she has some of her family living in that area.

There aren't any notable news today about Naachan. Probably still busy practicing for 14th gen stage.
    Also she was visiting 16th gen yesterday during her free time to add them to her harem promote them.
    Naachan with Michieda Saki and Umemoto Izumi.jpg
    Left is Michieda Saki/Sakipon (13), Right is Umemoto Izumi/Izumin (18)

She already taken the picture with every 16th gen member and will post it on her G+

Also I believe on Yamane Suzuha/Zunchan showroom, she talked about Naachan willing to sat next to her (on the return bus) to listen about her worries (or something).

She is really making herself busy....

Bonus pic
    170313 YuuNa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  19. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She really is a great senpai... touched

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I've been watching all the 16ki stage performances (LOD), and she's mentioned quite often for doing something or other for them. Usually followed by someone else calling her a kind senpai.