1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

According to this tweet https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/846665411105980416 there will be an AKBINGO studio live Shoot Sign performance and the center is... Okada Nana :)

Edit: I'm also wondering on how long Naachan will grow her hair. Is she targeting a certain length or she will let it grow until SSK?

3 Musketeers...

link
    from https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/846706020869013505

16th gen introduction -> Yamauchi Mizuki - Muto Orin - Asai Nanami
    170328 Naachan - Yamauchi Mizuki - Muto Orin - Asai Nanami.jpg

Naachan and Ringo..
    170328 Naachan05.jpg
    :p

With the real one
    170328 Yuiri - YuuNaa.jpg
    Btw, these I believe are that YuuNaa gravure off shots.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I just watched the Shoot Sign performance from AKBingo and it's not bad. Not going to lie, the solo was weird without Kojiharu's voice but there was definitely more movements in choreography compared to the other performances. I'm more impressed at the fact that two (from just the performance) 16th gen members already made it to the show lmao

3. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah, the 16th gen stuff brings me back to a few years ago, when we had a lot of 9th and 10th gen Kenkyuusei on the show, guess it would be for that Audrey special. Hoping to see them, and see how they get along on Variety shows.

4. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I never thought I was going to warm up to Shoot Sign, but the Nana-centric version almost made it kind of nearly passable. Not (only) because I like her, but her voice lent the song a whole different gravitas, as such a ballad should have.

5. Rurouni

Naachan banner (Custom).jpg
    No... the image isn't related to any AKB event. He is just a fan :)

I think this is his brother blog which explain the banner a bit http://ameblo.jp/shoutarou-shunpuutei/entry-12260076309.html

Of course by having a banner of Naachan, you know that he is a fan of Naachan. He did attend the 2s event...
    Naachan - Choya Shumputei (Custom).jpg
    https://twitter.com/choya_shumputei/status/843751043389300736
    (he also did 2s with Goto Moe, Lemon, Minarun, Yukarun, Furuhata Nao, Miyumiyu, Sato Nanami, Yokochan in 2s Thumbnail event).

Also some story about it in Koasa blog
    http://ameblo.jp/koasa-blog/entry-12260577686.html

http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/50959866.html
    (it seems Naachan also gave a video message for him)

---
    Don't forget showroom event for the costume picture book on showroom today 20:30 https://www.showroom-live.com/akb48_official

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That IS a seriously Ultra ranked Event fan ;)

7. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Looking at that background... I'm just... ack... hopefully I'll live after seeing everything

8. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    might actually die when it comes out

9. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Where is this photo from? AKB Kouhaku maybe?

C8GiiyjVYAA94Au.jpg

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think it's from the costume book.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  13. Rurouni

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
  15. Matsui Hikari

Ahhhhh

To be quite honest though, I don't think Naachan will hit Kami7 quite this year but let's have hope!

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    She needs to jump mion, tomu, yuihan, dasu and haruppi. Gonna be hard but it wouldn't be a shock if she did.

17. Rurouni

It depends on how many at the top not participating.
    Basically if the top 6 from last year are participating then it will be hard to get no.7.

Top 6 from last year:
    Sasshi
    Mayuyu
    Jurina
    Sayanee
    Yukirin
    Sakura

I don't think Naachan can better one of those member.
    Sakura in the 2015 SSK was 81k but she dropped to 78k. She will probably bounce back stronger. Yukirin might get back into 100k. In 2015 SSK, you need 76k to get no.7 (no.8 75k). In 2016 SSK, you need 69k to get no.7 (no.8 68k). Naachan was 43k in 2016.
    Basically those outside of top 6 realistically can only fight for no.7 as their highest target unless something close to a miracle happened, thus lots of members fighting for it and only 1 Kami 7 spot is available. Naachan will need the biggest vote increase in her career to get that no.7 spot (she goes from 15k -> 23k -> 43k) since 20k more votes won't be enough for kami 7. She probably will need around 30k more votes to have a chance for no.7 and that is a lot of increase. Historically, it doesn't happen very often (unless we are talking about the fight at the very top). Hopefully it will happen, but I'm happy enough if she manages to increase her rank without being overtaken by anyone.

18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah, I think I might be too optimistic, but what I meant by that is her star rose a lot in the last year. And as sad as it is to say it, I think she'll get a good chunk of Miki's votes.

I see Yukirin out of K7 (like someone said in the ssk thread, she hasn't done much), two between Naachan, Dasu, and Haruppi in.

And I'll be shocked if Yukirin doesn't graduate this year anyway. There's a chance she doesn't even run. She got to the point IMO where she'd be much better off focusing on her solo career. A tour and maybe an album in 2018.

But I digress :D Dasu and Haruppi are strong, but I think Naachan got a lot of spotlight, and the fact that much of that spotlight was (still is) right before the senkyo has to help. We'll be seeing her side by side with Sasshi as well as building up STU a lot between here and end of May, and that's gotta matter.

That's what I meant.

19. Matsui Hikari

We're forgetting Miion. I have a feeling that Miion will always be a few ranks higher.

20. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Yeah but… there's a wall behind Sasshi, a wall behind Jurina-Sayanee-Mayu-Sakura which only Yukirin might be able to cross and that's down, and another wall behind Naachan-Dasu-Harupi (and Yukirin from a certain point of view), which IMO only Tomu can cross, and we're all thinking she'll drop instead, so no. I feel this year if we get any big surprises is either below 9, or someone among those dropping a lot.

But… that's just IMO, I'm relatively new here :chuffed: Like I say, speculation is part of the fun.