Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

In my opinion though, I don't think Miion will drop this year. She is after all, AKB's future(?) "center", so if she IS going to drop, management might buy some votes for her or something. We are all aware that it wouldn't look good to the public if the so-called future center is dropped from Senbatsu or whatever. Oh well. We'll see on the actual SSK day. When is it again?

2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Pretty sure management doesn't work like that. For good or bad, AKB is sink or swim.

That said… I have no idea if she drops or not, she may even go up, I just don't see how she can cross these 9.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Naachan will definitely climb ranks this year.
    The question is, how many?
    I think she could get as high as 8th.
    Higher would be nice, but I don't expect it and I'm not sure it's realistic.
    We're probably looking most realistically at anywhere from 10-14.

She has had a lot of projects, face-time, and exposure this past year. Her image is clean and she stands out from the crowd without trying too hard due to her hairstyle and majime character. Above all, she's a great performer who's been given a lot of work and promotion. She should have gained fans since the last election. Hopefully enough to put her in a really good position.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

In reality, Miion is really strong. Her NHK result is the best from AKB young member, her HS is on par with Naachan, she got more media exposure (at least before STU thing happened), her fans (at least her Japanese fans) are more active. Also from my observation, Miion probably has less anti vs Naachan. In terms of SNS, Miion have a big lead over Naachan in terms of follower. Based on all that facts , I don't think Miion will drop anytime soon. She will probably still be in front of Naachan.

For Naachan, if she can get another 20k, it would be a great result. It probably would land her in 9th or 10th position. Of course I would love to be proven wrong :)

--------
    Beside applying for SSK, she had practiced for tomorrow SakamichiAKB performance. There is also AKB medley, so don't forget to watch MSte tomorrow!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  5. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    I reeeeally don't think she'll make kami7 either, but I feel like she'll be able to make to into the top ten. But, I also think she'll make it in the next few years if she continues doing things the way she has

6. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    As much as I'd like to see her enter Kami7, I dont think she'll get it this year. I think she'll possibly enter top 10 too, like wakadere said

7. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Agreed, if she, Juri and Mion get at least into top 10, that would be a Great push for AKB, but Kami 7 is too tough, Sakura made it on her 4th SSk, and we all know how popular she is, so it's quite hard to get in.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I want Naachan and Mion to be like Sayanee and Paruru were back in '13, and '14, where they ranked around the same level, overtaking each other. It would be nice to see them both break into the top 10, and I think that both of them ranking 8th and 9th is completely do-able considering how far they've come this last year. Never underestimate the girls who can jump 10's of places.

9. Matsui Hikari

Hopefully, Miion and Naachan can both be like Tomu.

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Hmm ... interesting. Now it makes sense why some fans are too concerned in how many top members will not participate.
    Don't get me wrong. I do like Naachan and I wish her only the best.

11. Silenka

Nooo I don't want Naachan to be ignored and insulted by management
    :^^;:

12. Matsui Hikari

No I mean like the rank jump lol

13. Rurouni

I can't personally confirm it myself, but it seems that she is unwell today and had to take an injection in a hospital. The original source might be her mobame but I haven't seen her new mobame so that is why I can't really confirm it. Looking at the comment section in her 755, lots of "get well" and "don't push too hard" comments.
    Whether she will appear in Mste, I don't know. Probably we will find out when the show airs.

Edit: according to okadananafans, Naachan said she had tp take anti nausea shot this morning and will still perform at MSte.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  14. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    ... now that the registration closed and there's a few choice members who didn't apply I... i actually think Naachan actually has a shot at getting the 7th spot at most.

Also, :'( hearing bad things about her health, no matter how tiny, always makes my mood dip. I hope she rests for a long while.

15. Silenka

She's the Takamina-type who will work until she collapses. Well, it's admirable but also kind of worrisome. But I'm sure she'll be fine. AKB hasn't killed anyone (yet).

16. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    ^ Wait for it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    However, we aren't quite sure about Haruppi. She could be the first.

18. Matsui Hikari

But even if Haruppi *ahem* die *ahem*, I don't think it's due to work. Also, even if it's really due to work, she is taking all the offs she needs.

19. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Must be her back giving her problems again, with the wrestling and all that. OFFTOPIC(I mean AKB by itself can't kill anyone, but we all know about "that thing" from 2014). So you might as well stop the pessimistic talk guys, seriously, they are going to be fine.

20. Rurouni

She will be a guest on a NHK radio show (Tsubuya Phrase 575?) on... May 3rd. https://twitter.com/nhk_a_matsuyama/status/847726714381778947
    Looking at that tweet, it looks like she is invited as STU48 captain.
    Tsubuya575-Naachan (Custom).jpg

Also from Imaizumi Yui's blog (Keyakizaka46), it seems that the tension was high before SakamichiAKB performance and Naachan managed to relieve her tension :) -> http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8796

Today 16th gen introduction -> Taguchi Manaka, Taya Misaki, Kurosu Haruka
    Naachan - Taguchi Manaka - Taya Misaki - Kurosu Haruka.jpg
    Translation from okadananafans
    It seems that Manaka house is very close to Naachan house

It seems Naachan really likes the NGT coupling song Junjo Yoroshiku, enough to heal her stomach problem when watching it....
    Maybe it got to do with the center..... :hehe:
    Naachan - Hinatan (Custom).jpg
    FYI, that is Homma Hinata, the center for Junjo Yoroshiku.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017