Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Silenka already knows that I appreciate his work, but I want to add a public voice to agree with paruchory: great work, fantastic stage, and I too am watching it repeatedly.

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  3. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Her sister really looks like their mom with her hair longer now, doesn't she?

At the very end when Miki was "fixing" her jaw, the way Mako said "やめてよ~" was very cute then followed by a funny "あ!どうぞ" to a fan :D

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. Rurouni

She will be one of the members that get pranked next week :) (the first one was on today's episode, which was Muto Orin).
    Naachan dokkiri preview (Custom).jpg

Btw, Naachan right now is the only AKB48 vice captain that is not announcing graduation/graduated! Nakamura Mariko (Team A vice), Oshima Ryoka (Team B vice), and now Shimada Haruka (Team K vice) are pending graduation/graduated. For Team B, they are also losing their captain (Kizaki Yuria).

5. Rurouni

YuuNaa gravure offshots

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also in Kojiharu final stage, Naachan position was really good, so you guys should check that out. Her unit was Namida no Shounan (Kojiharu, Mayuyu, Naachan, Renacchi, Juri) and Love Shugyou (Kojiharu with Team 4).

Namida no Shounan
    170419 Namida no Shounan (Custom).jpg
    170419 Namida no Shounan02 (Custom).jpg

Love Shugyou
    170419 Love Shugyou02 (Custom).jpg

Kojiharu-san, that way :p
    170419 Love Shugyou (Custom).jpg

She will be in Sasshi centered song (ImaPara) for the AKB48 48th coupling. She will not be in the MV because it was filmed when she was sick :(

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  6. Rurouni

On last night ANN, Aki-P talk about Okada Nana for a little bit.

I believe Sasshi's question is about AKB members that inspired him recently. CMIIW tho. The context here I believe he was talking how he made a song based on the member, like how he actually made KwM for Acchan (it was created with Acchan image in mind), about how he made Saikou ka yo because of the staff input about Hanachan, Why he made NGT first single like that, etc.
    The other members that he mentioned to answer Sasshi question was Miion, Sakura, and Jurina. Probably he purposefully mentioned those 4 because they are pretty much the current top member when the older gen leave.

Picture from 170416 HS event
    170416 Mako Naachan.jpg 170416 NaaMegu.jpg
    more in here https://48g.jp/photo_report/12751

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm a bit upset that Naachan was sick while it was MV filming :/ After Sasshi, Kitarie, and Dasu, Naachan is the most popular there so I'm sure she'll get decent screentime as well as a good position.

8. Rurouni

The problem is that since this is a coupling song with a random senbatsu. The chance for it to be performed is kinda slim. Probably need to wait for the next RH to see Naachan performed this song and that is if the song is ranked.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Or the ssk itself?

10. Rurouni

Well, if they are planning to perform all of the song, if we are being consistent in those that not participating in SSK not going to SSK, then Sayanee song will not be performed by Sayanee. That doesn't mean they can't perform ImaPara in SSK since it seems a good song for concert and I hope they do perform it regardless of whether the other coupling song will be performed or not. I feel that only STU48 song that is guaranteed to be performed because they don't have any other song.

11. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Don't they usually perform the b-sides of the pre-ssk single at the ssk singles?

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not always.
    In 2013 they didn't perform any, iirc. At least not Ikiru Koto (which has never been performed).

@Rurouni I think Matsui Renable was in the Fukuoka concert even though she didn't participate?
    It's not like Sayanee can do any other NMB activity when everyone is at the ssk.
    She can always be a commentator.

13. Rurouni

Showroom in 5minutes! 20:30 JST. She is in Hiroshima! It seems not for STU48 work (I'm not really sure tho).
    Naachan SR.jpg

170420 Showroom

Probably also interesting for people that want to know about Naachan thoughts on STU48 members.

------
    Previous post
    Yes, there are probably others that participate in the concert that didn't apply for SSK. Probably. Is there one last year?
    Anyway, in 2015 they performed some of the b-side on BwT, but in 2016 I believe they didn't perform any. Don't know for this year. It seems it will depend on management mood :p

Oh well... we do have this....

link

It seems that she is going to Hiroshima... only read it from a fan tweet tho which probably the source is her mobame. Haven't confirm it personally yet, but should be true.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  14. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think early in the SR she said that the next day there will be some job in Hiroshima (unrelated to STU48, maybe Senbatsu's job ? She said Yuiri doesnt come along) ... therefore she come to Hiroshima the day before (CMIIW)

Anw regarding her thoughts on STU48 members all her comments were of high praise (CMIIW) I feel like she is putting kinda fake?front... I mean that is not her fault since the fans were asking how about this girl, that girl, etc....she can't just say "ow this girl is so so" (she has that majime chara right?)

I'm just saying for me it is a shame that I cant see how she analyze the group's potential and weakness as the captain and senpai who will lead and improve the group from zero

I'd love to hear from her that "ah this girl need to look more cheerful" or "this girl has truly gorgeous facial features maybe she has the potential to be an actress", or "this girl need to improve her dance skill", etc

I guess she will be told "kibishii" or arrogant. But as Aki-P said to Takamina : "have the courage to be hated"

But really, no hatred towards her though and sorry for the long piece of mind

15. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

16. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    @jason.copeland23

Dont you think someone like Sasshi or Takamina will say something more "interesting" ? (I mentioned Sasshi and Takamina because they are and were the leader and successful ones)

Thanks a lot btw for the link I just come to know that there's a term for this

17. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

for me, i don't think Naachan is not the girl with good talking skills or something like that. She tends to keep things going safe.

18. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah...I can only imagine how things could quickly go south if she started to talk like that ...it's just not her character....yet :p

19. Rurouni

As far as being strict, we know that she can be strict and not shy away to give her opinion when she saw something that is not right by looking at various member stories. This is the girl that created a set of rules for 14th gen members to follow, so she is definitely not afraid to be hated. But as far as public facing comments, she probably will only say the good stuff (which is different vs lying about someone that is bad by saying that she is good). If I'm the bos (as in management), I probably wouldn't hire a leader that likes to talk about other members negative point. Like that Sasshi talk thing which is supposed to be behind the scene (where allegedly she said a member had no potential or something) and then Shinobu told about it to the world. That is not a good thing (exposing that to the public). A behind the scene talk like that should stay behind the scene.

Also remember that she is barely know them at a personal level. She only knows about them from SR, audition, and line. So saying things like a member needs to be more cheerful or something else probably is too early to tell. She does give a nice insight about some members personality like one member where given the option to call Naachan as Nana or Naachan, she chose Naachan (most would chose Nana-san). Anyway, it isn't good to tell about improving dance skill, needs to talk better, etc of a member to the world this early.

What Naachan needs to do right now is promoting STU48 and so far so good. When people ask about a member she can immediately respond.

20. Nagatsuki Nura

Nagatsuki Nura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami