1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is there a translation floating around of her speech yet?

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

2. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    She gave a great speech, imo, the best speech of this SSK.

Definitely a speech 48G as a whole need to hear.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I want to see Naachan challenge Juri to be the next Soukantoku after Yuihan graduates. She's too much of a natural leader to not be AKB's rep on a national stage.

4. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations, Naachan!!!!! :ome:. Her speech was amazing, she is a very good leader, STU is in good hands, if she someday has the opportunity to lead AKB48, she will do a fantastic job. I noticed her leadership qualities even on stages, she is always taking care of her team.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Completely forgot that she said she wanted to be entrusted with the Center spot in AKB.

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @SorrowAir she can be both center and leader too, like Sayanee.

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    9 month time limit for AKB to have a new "face of the group"

Yui, Naachan, Juri being the top 3 now that Mayuyu Yukirin are out of the picture.

Sadly, I can't picture Naachan being the face of the group.
    Got a feeling Sakura will take over AKB.
    Or that management will put their stock in Mion... Or Yuiyui

Maybe she'll prove me wrong
    Either way, they have 9 months to prep a new Center.
    Regardless, whether Naachan's the face of the group or not, she's definitely a front member.

9. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @SorrowAir, It would be interesting to see a Naachan center but I agree, at least for SSK, it seems the rivalry will be Jurina vs Sakura. And Sakura will be the lead as AKB´s keenin.
    It would be interesting to see a Naachan - Sakura double center single.

10. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    They need to do double center for Naachan imo.

Like what Mayuyu did for Sakura in Kibouteki Refrain, and instantly boost Sakura's stock to top tier from 16.

Even if it's Mayuyu/Naachan, or Yukirin/Naachan, however they want to do it.

Double-Center a top with an up-and-coming is a great way to create coming-of-age narrative.
    It'll also make the next girl's transition into center feel less "forced"

11. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Naachan Senpai! please discipline us
    Hey that sounds good lol

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    After reading the translation of her speech, I understand why STU48 cried. Having Naachan take care of you and wanting to be your role model...I'd cry to if I was blessed like that

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Ok, the one (and only) vote I casted did not go to waste, I guess. Even though she did not reach Kami7, it was still a nice placement considering these massive AKB members vote drops (never in a million years I imagined Naachan rise and Miion drop at the same time), and NGT raiding this year's SSK. The result shows that she has a solid fanbase and she just needs GP appeal to complete her popularity.

Now, her speech IS amazing (along with Akarin's "members should not underestimate the outside (GP)"), it's so leader-like and what I like the most is she's aware and addresses the issue without being too judgmental about it. I seriously can't believe that such speech came out from a 19 year old girl's mouth. Knowing how serious she is, I was worried that after Juri's speech, she would deliver a more jabbing comment, I guess I underestimated her stance.

14. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    At sakura tan SR she mentioned Her recent interest in Naachan. That she thinks she is too kawaii and she doesn't know what to do. And that is rare for her to think of someone like that, until now she never sair this about anyone. Abou 30 minutes from her SR.

I can just thin about one thing, Naachan is making a Harem from te cutest girls os 48 group lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

15. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I personally believe Takahashi Juri gonna be the next soukantoku
    don’t get me wrong… Naachan is one of my most favorite member ever
    and I really can see she became a great GM

okada used to be called the strongest GM candidates even when she is still in the 3 musketeer, and Takamina still in position. she is a natural born leader and everyone can see it
    so that one time Naachan perform “bird” together with takamina and Yuihan, everyone comes to agreement that she will became the next Soukantoku

but then it turn over …because naachan doesn’t want it

as strong as this GM things come to naachan, both management and fans start passing it to her… and naachan with all of her seriousness, claim that she doesn’t want the position
    in other hand, we have takahashi Juri… and she is ready for the job

the management do not over looked naachan leadership talent. putting naachan to lead the newest and the fanciest AKB unit STU48 is the set stone of it. Naachan would be the force of leadership on the boat unit that need her talent the most, she’ll be yamamoto sayaka, sashihara Rino, matsui Jurina, kitahara Rie, a leader the new unit look up the most
    but thus, itll be ruined if then Naachan became a GM.

her image has set as the ship captain for the STU48 girls to look up for, and as far as tears sheds by all of the STU48 girls for her during her SSK speech

geez… seems like it suits her :)

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Finally her twitter follower reached 100k! :)

About GM, the old Naachan might not be ready, but the current Naachan is probably ready. Having said that, I personally don't want her to be a GM. She already has so much work with AKB and STU. Also I still hope that she can become an ace, thus adding a GM work may work against it. Then again, lots of members respect her and not only from AKB and STU but also coming from other groups so she might become a GM naturally, kinda like Takamina where the GM title probably didn't really add more work, just simply adding a title to the job that she has been doing. If they are still doing that GM thing in the future, I would like them to have GM and a helper (vice GM?) and let Juri as the GM and Naachan as a vice.

It seems that Himetan from Nogi (I assume it is Himetan, but in 755 it only said Nakamoto san) praised Naachan speech on her mail.

Also Kurihara Sae (HKT48), Tsukiashi Amane (HKT48), Yamada Noe (NGT48), Kushiro Rina (NMB48 BII captain)
    170618 Saechan 755.jpg 170618 Amane 755.jpg 170618 Naachan 755 - with Noeppi.jpg 170618 Rinacchi twitter.jpg

This is unrelated to Naachan speech, but I believe the top 80 was doing a photoshoot in Okinawa today/yesterday
    170618 Naachan 755.jpg

The person that inspired her to enter AKB
    170618 Naachan twitter - Mayuyu02.jpg 170618 Naachan twitter - Mayuyu.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/876455165158596608

Schedule
    June 20th: Team 4
    June 23rd: Minerva
    June 24th & 25th: Shoot Sign HS

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yup, the Mizugi Surprise book is always shot the day after SSK. The top 16 usually get the fanciest bikinis :awesome:

18. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Dying to see that photoshoot.

Okadananafans posted in Twitter about sakura mentioning naachan

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170619 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She finally sang Yume de Kiss me :)
    Naachan should really use something else (another phone or tablet) to do her SR.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    And Heart gata virus... and Zipper :cute:

Let Naachan have a solo debut, at least she can actually sing :lol:

• Like Like x 1