1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Okada Nana (Naachan)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    At sakura tan SR she mentioned Her recent interest in Naachan. That she thinks she is too kawaii and she doesn't know what to do. And that is rare for her to think of someone like that, until now she never sair this about anyone. Abou 30 minutes from her SR.

I can just thin about one thing, Naachan is making a Harem from te cutest girls os 48 group lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I personally believe Takahashi Juri gonna be the next soukantoku
    don’t get me wrong… Naachan is one of my most favorite member ever
    and I really can see she became a great GM

okada used to be called the strongest GM candidates even when she is still in the 3 musketeer, and Takamina still in position. she is a natural born leader and everyone can see it
    so that one time Naachan perform “bird” together with takamina and Yuihan, everyone comes to agreement that she will became the next Soukantoku

but then it turn over …because naachan doesn’t want it

as strong as this GM things come to naachan, both management and fans start passing it to her… and naachan with all of her seriousness, claim that she doesn’t want the position
    in other hand, we have takahashi Juri… and she is ready for the job

the management do not over looked naachan leadership talent. putting naachan to lead the newest and the fanciest AKB unit STU48 is the set stone of it. Naachan would be the force of leadership on the boat unit that need her talent the most, she’ll be yamamoto sayaka, sashihara Rino, matsui Jurina, kitahara Rie, a leader the new unit look up the most
    but thus, itll be ruined if then Naachan became a GM.

her image has set as the ship captain for the STU48 girls to look up for, and as far as tears sheds by all of the STU48 girls for her during her SSK speech

geez… seems like it suits her :)

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Finally her twitter follower reached 100k! :)

About GM, the old Naachan might not be ready, but the current Naachan is probably ready. Having said that, I personally don't want her to be a GM. She already has so much work with AKB and STU. Also I still hope that she can become an ace, thus adding a GM work may work against it. Then again, lots of members respect her and not only from AKB and STU but also coming from other groups so she might become a GM naturally, kinda like Takamina where the GM title probably didn't really add more work, just simply adding a title to the job that she has been doing. If they are still doing that GM thing in the future, I would like them to have GM and a helper (vice GM?) and let Juri as the GM and Naachan as a vice.

It seems that Himetan from Nogi (I assume it is Himetan, but in 755 it only said Nakamoto san) praised Naachan speech on her mail.

Also Kurihara Sae (HKT48), Tsukiashi Amane (HKT48), Yamada Noe (NGT48), Kushiro Rina (NMB48 BII captain)
    170618 Saechan 755.jpg 170618 Amane 755.jpg 170618 Naachan 755 - with Noeppi.jpg 170618 Rinacchi twitter.jpg

This is unrelated to Naachan speech, but I believe the top 80 was doing a photoshoot in Okinawa today/yesterday
    170618 Naachan 755.jpg

The person that inspired her to enter AKB
    170618 Naachan twitter - Mayuyu02.jpg 170618 Naachan twitter - Mayuyu.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/876455165158596608

Schedule
    June 20th: Team 4
    June 23rd: Minerva
    June 24th & 25th: Shoot Sign HS

4. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

Yup, the Mizugi Surprise book is always shot the day after SSK. The top 16 usually get the fanciest bikinis :awesome:

5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Dying to see that photoshoot.

Okadananafans posted in Twitter about sakura mentioning naachan

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

170619 Showroom

She finally sang Yume de Kiss me :)
    Naachan should really use something else (another phone or tablet) to do her SR.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017 at 12:39 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kiri

Kiri Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    And Heart gata virus... and Zipper :cute:

Let Naachan have a solo debut, at least she can actually sing :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Agree!!! Lets tell her to buy a tablet so she can use her iphone when is needed

9. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    She once rejected an offer by an SR fan that wanted to buy her earphones after she said herself in the same SR session the she was looking forward to buy earphones

@akbdaisuki48 There was one episode of MuJack which the guest was Momusu when the GM was still Takamina and the leader of Momusu at that time was Takahashi Ai. One of the Momusu member said sth like "Does it have to be Takahashi to be a leader?"

10. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

There's a list of stuff that you're not allowed send members on the AKB website, one of the things forbidden is any type of electronics.

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Just finished watching SR from Naachan. It was a very interesting one, she even got 63 k watching her!!! How great is that, also e heard she saying she need to buy a SR smartphone because miion tried to call her during the transmission, sakura send her line message and she thought of buying one smartphone just for SR.

Also watched sakura and yumirin too. Sakura talked with a lot of members, naachan in it. And yumirin was listening to Naachan SR while herself was doing SR. Is kinda funny.

Also naachan singing is too good, come on akiP give her a solo concert!!!

One thing that i find funny was fans comentary saying that Naachan didn't stayed at stu hotel cuz she was going to attack the girls

12. monokuma

monokuma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Naachan's singing is so beautiful :inlove:
    Here are timestamps!
    You'll have to do a bit of skipping around but I divided timestamps that had more than a minute of talk time in between.
    1. 1:28:10 - 1:34:05
    2. 1:36:34 - 1:37:45
    3. 1:39:09 - 1:46:50
    4. 1:51:35 - 1:52:25
    5. 1:56:21 - 1:57:42
    6. 2:02:30 - end

13. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Agree completely, this is my impression of her also.

14. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    First time someone is feeling jealous! :banana:
    [​IMG]

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Prefect Naachan on patrol

• Like Like x 1
  16. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Its really so cute she neither allow anyone to kiss Yuiri nor she kiss her.

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 6:19 PM
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    NAACHAN WILL HAVE A SOLO DEBUT

...I wish LOL

• Like Like x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Minami
    Ah that would be so nice. She's had a solo song on Thumbnail not too long ago, so maybe they've finally recognised her talent? I'd love a solo debut for her

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    By the way, the date and the day doesn't correspond right~ It says June 20th but today is June 21th already and Saturday is June 24th.