1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    omg..... naachan is so gorgeous! in some point, she's even more kirei than renacchi.. goddamnit!! and also imo, naachan is waaaaay more kawai than riripon.. definitely :lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    In the grouo photo is it just me or somebody noticed that all of them are doing gun pointing with both hands, except... xD our Naachan!!! Where could it be her other hand fufufu

Jokings apart, i think she is much prettier than ririka, ikoma together!! But that imo!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She was on The Music Day today. AKB48 performing twice, thus 2 costumes.
    170701 The Music Day (Custom).jpg 170701 The Music Day02 (Custom).jpg
    The interesting story for Naachan is that she had a problem with one of her eye, thus the staff had prepared an eye patch (or 2) for The Music Day performances. The good thing was that her eye was cured, thus she didn't have to wear an eye patch. The bad thing, well, it would be cool to see her performing with the eye patch :^^;:
    170701 Naachan06.jpg 170701 Naachan07.jpg
    The eye patches are customized for each costume :)

AKB48 also performed NnM on AKB48Show today. Next week STU48 will be on AKB48Show! :)
    STU48 AKB48show (Custom).jpg
    Speaking about next week, she also said that she will meet everyone (STU48 members) on July 8th. Probably means that she will be in Hiroshima during STU48 senbatsu announcement.

Pictures...

With Hinatan, Mayuyu, and Juri and the music day bottle...
    170701 Naachan twitter - Hinatan.jpg 170701 Naachan twitter - Mayuyu.jpg 170701 Naachan twitter - Juri.jpg 170701 Naachan 755.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/881112368658268160
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/881140443248865282
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/15450
    How many times Naachan take a 2s with Hinatan? It seems whenever they meet, they will take a picture together :^^;:
    If you noticed her hairstyle, she also did the same thing today as on the previous music show. Different style for the 1st and 2nd performance. It seems the parted bang style is well received by fans :)

Yesterday it seems that she was practicing for that new stage. The day before tho, after Team 4 performance, Naachan and Yuiri went home together and it seems that they ran into Megu, thus this 3s
    170630 Megu twitter.jpg
    https://twitter.com/o_megu1112/status/880584882824429568

With Miki (also from that Team 4 performance day)
    170630 Miki twitter.jpg
    https://twitter.com/mikinishino4/status/880658916346089472

She was also asking for Summer season anime recommendation. One of her favorite manga turned anime will be airing in this summer season (Netsuzou Trap: NTR).

Next week theater schedule is.... zero. I guess next week is the perfect time to really practice for that new stage. The week after that there are Minerva and T4 stage scheduled and I believe a music show appearance on that weekend.

4. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    She should keep the eye patch for when she's with STU!Pirate Nana!Pirate Queen! :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hahahaha i thought the same!!! Senchou Nana in action!!! XD

6. Rurouni

Naachan scheduled a SR today,23:30 JST, so around 25mins from this post!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg thanks for the warning!

8. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

"Warning" lol :^O^:

9. Rurouni

170702 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

She was talking about her work today, which is for Gekkan Entame (7/29 release) and AKB Shinbun (7/21 release). For Gekkan Entame, she was with Juri and for AKB Shinbun, she was with Juri and Mayuyu. The interview for AKB Shinbun seems interesting since Setsu Shinya from AKB Shinbun posted this on twitter

今日の座談会の内容について、森本記者、スクランブルエッグ岡田編集長と夕食食べながら数時間も振り返っていました✨
    #この話題だけでごはん3杯おかわりできます
    #岡田奈々ハーレム選抜はAKB新聞でグラビア撮影しましょう
    #闇曲選抜も捨てがたいです
    https://twitter.com/setsu_shinya/status/881523357136572419

It seems that he and other reporter/journalist were looking back at the interview for several hours. Especially telling is the tag, which I believe said you can refill the rice 3 times when talking about that topic/interview. That was the first tag. The 2nd and 3rd tag is related to that Naachan stream which was talking about Naachan senbatsu, which roughly translate that they want to take gravure shot of Naachan Harem senbatsu for AKB Shinbun and Her Dark (Yami) senbatsu will be considered.
    Harem... lol :p (yes, Naachan did mention about her harem)

She might do a showroom tomorrow at 20:00 to talk about her senbatsu.

pictures from today
    170702 Naachan 755.jpg 170702 Naachan 755_02.jpg 170702 Naachan 755_03.jpg 170702 Naachan 755_04.jpg 170702 Naachan 755_05.jpg 170702 Naachan 755_06.jpg 170702 Naachan twitter - Life card.jpg 170702 Naachan twitter - Life card02.jpg 170702 Naachan twitter01.jpg 170702 Naachan twitter02.jpg 170702 Setsu Shinya- Juri Mayuyu Naachan.jpg 170702 Naachan ipad drawing.jpg
    Life Card prepaid pictures, Naachan drinking her AiKaBu float, 2s with Juri and Miki, photoshoot in HT costume (MSte version), 3s for AKB Shinbun, and a drawing of Naachan using an iPad!

Besides the photoshoot for Gekkan Entame and AKB Shinbun, she also had a photoshoot (probably) for AKB nama shashin. Today some Yoshimasa stage members had a practice but Naachan can't participate in it because she was doing all these photoshoot and interview. After that, she went to Miichan house to get Miichan old clothes... 20kg(!) worth of old clothes!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^I happened to catch a bit of her showroom and when I tuned in,I think she said something about Juujun Na Slave?Did she performed it?

11. Rurouni

She was talking about the potential songs for Yuri stage. Other than Juujun Na Slave, she also mentioned Te wo Tsunaginagara, Futari Nori no Jitensha, Kinjirareta Futari, and Lay Down.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Ok thanks!I love Juujun Na Slave so I hope she'll get the chance to do it!Yuri stage,why no OshiMeshi?lol

13. Rurouni

If I'm not mistaken, she was talking about group song, not unit song. OshiMeshi will probably be there for the unit song. Right now the Yuri senbatsu is probably the 3rd on her list, after her own senbatsu and Yami senbatsu.

14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Oh I see!It would be nice if her ideas got accepted since Aanya's senbatsu is getting done too!One of the things I like about the 48g is it a good place (or potentially so) to try new things for the girls so they might develop new interests or goals (management should try to remember that at times and try new things)!Also the fact she is bi/pan,it would be great if she could tap into that and develop as a person!

15. Rurouni

Btw, she is on now since 20:00. She is holding another phone! that's first for her. She only use it for taking notes :p

16. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Yeah man, I'm watching her right now :)

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

The Senbatsu lists doesn't seem interesting lol

They are mostly members that have already received or is receiving exposure/push

I want to see a list where it includes mostly unknown members instead of (semi)big names like Sakura, Mayuyu, Sayaya, Juri, Miion

19. Rurouni

170703 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So what exactly is going to happen to these members? Are they senbatsu for songs at the Special Stage? I didn't quite get what the whole senbatsu announcement regarded