1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    In fact, I don't think that Yuiri was cheating during the sport festival. No doubt, when I first watched Yuiri in 2015 AKB only Sport Festival, Yuiri commited Flying twice, at that time I also cannot understand why this girl was an anxious that she fault (Flying). Then, I rewatched. Watched and listen carefully, in fact, Yuiri would always strike a pose once the lineman called for 'Standby' by moving one leg backward and start bending it a bit so once the gun fired, she would pick up and run. It just so happened that everyone started off about same time so it made Yuiri seem Flying although she didn't. If I'm not mistaken, Yuiri was a school representative for splinting thus, it could be possible that Yuiri was trained to pick up fast and run fast. Anyway, in a track and field competition, every bit of millisecond count. Just my point of view

2. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Holy shit...

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av13624165/

Nakinagara Hohoende

Naachan did amazing in this performance, she get better and better as the performance goes

It simply gets more and more exciting to watch with each passing seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I noticed that after the new stage started, Naachan's techniques got better? She used to strain and go above the note when singing higher registers and then abruptly end it but it seems like now, Naachan sort of fades her higher notes. However, it seems like Naachan still has trouble conveying her emotions. In Nakinagara Hohoende's case, her voice sounds a bit "aggressive". But then again, Naachan has a thick voice so that may contribute to it too.

For some reason, I don't know if it's just my ears or what but around 5:12, I kind of hear Miyumiyu help Naachan transition lol

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I watched that same Fes... and used to be a sprinter myself in high school, so know how the super-competitive like to game the rules...

What she's doing, is not reacting at the same time to the gun... what she did was try to predict when the starter pulled the trigger, and slightly lead it -- we're talking milliseconds. She's out of practice of course by this time, and her 'ears' for prediction in sprinting are more used to listening for rhythm in dance by now... so she was called for obvious flying (poor prediction). Just this process means she wants not just an advantage, but an unfair advantage over other idols who aren't former sprinters... so why so competitive? Why not prove she's a former sprinter by just outrunning them (she more than decisively won her heats using her cheat, so a few milliseconds wouldn't have mattered)? It's because she wants to dominate her opponents, not just win. This quality only makes her opponents work harder to beat her, and made me a non-fan (I don't hate any idol, I just don't like her). What are her HS lanes like, I wonder... have to be former sprinters in the wota community... :blink:

Anyhow, last post on the matter, this is becoming a tangent. :p Despite what I think, I think Naachan's needs and wants are more important. So NaaYuiri is great if it makes her happy. :approve:

5. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Things i like about yuiri...not much but still something i'd like to share...<3

1.She's the theater goddess which not just a given title for nothing but for being the member that had perform in all team stages (A,K,B,4) not 8 though...and most produced stages. Which means, she's the one member that memorised all team stage songs (dance & lyrics & positions) which not even the OG members had ever done...namely even the legendary leader,takamina,or legendary ace,yuko especially not the ultimate ace atsuko..haha..i think she's the member that absent the most from theater stage. Even Naachan herself in showroom said yuiri is sugoii..becos could remember all of it and that even she could not have been able to do that. I doubt that though..i think she can...just it would be taihen for her..its too tiring...i dun want naachan to be overwork.

2.She performed perfectly. I mean have you seen her dance?..Not too mention her abs...hot. Im not surprised naachan has her as love target.[hehe] Everytime yuiri wears..abs visible clothes,naachan never miss to stare through it. The way she stares is too obvious that even yuiri herself realised naachan is lookin deep but she says nothing.lol. Thats always funny to see.

3.Respectable....just one word to describe her. She did not enter sousenkyo start from what year im not sure becos she believe even member who's not in front front camera or management favourites could actually get noticed and get job opportunities. She wants to prove talent instead of popularity....or just simply the boss's favourites. Ya know. And also, this spirit of her actually motivates most of the akb juniors now and even seniors too. There are a lot of member who's being left out and only been able to perform in theater and not been able to show up on tv mostly graduated but i realised since yuiri,it seems like she's giving other members motivations. Its like, she assures them its okay. I hope it doesnt change. I hope she never give up. Becos if she does one day means..garduating, i bet naachan will feel a loss.

4..And then...she also feels genuine with naachan. i don't know how to explain this. I felt like Naachan's true friend is her. But of course,only naachan knows about this.im just assuming. from her reaction towards naachan..it felt real...compared to certain member.

Things i don't like..
    1. Sometimes, she likes to make naachan jealous.(YuuNaaNan showroom) Poor naachan.

2. She does not shows her close friendship with naachan as much as naachan did for her.I mean,during mc stage, naachan always talks about her but she most of the time talk about other member. i think she does not want to comercialize yuunaa too much.haha...Usually, the OG member like atsumina or nyanmina or kojiyuu or wtomomi or saeyaka or miichan with literally everybody, they would brag about their ship couple in the group..becos its one of the way to gain popularity,ya'll know, fans love shipping...but yuiri i guess she does not want to use naachan.Its sweet but i still hate it. I'd prefer she'd use every ounce of juicy sweat naachan has. I dont' even know if what im saying even makes sense. English is not my first language.

3. I hate that she's lovey dovey with other member but with naachan she became shy. She does not run or avoid though..thats not that bad i guess.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Not to me, it isn't. Naachan comes first, always :^^;:

Besides... YuuNaa sounds like 'don't say that' in Japanese. [hehe]

7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Correct. 'yuunaa' does mean that..haha. ur a genius. i've never thought of that.

8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I just think we should'nt judge anyone since all we see are some videos and we are not there

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yuiri is just a tsundere lol. She's shy because doesn't like her emotions to show out, but at the same time, she likes to tease Naachan as much as Naachan likes to tease her, because they like each other very much.

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Monday she was doing pr work for #sukinanda in Nagoya. For the CD stores (HMV, Tower, Ongakudo), she was going with Oya Masana and then for a radio program (NEXT JAM) she was with Furuhata Nao.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ichioka Ayumi, Happy birthday (August 21st)
    [​IMG]

More pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

From Tsucchan :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    What do you all think about this...??? For me this is to much love in there :rolleyes: Just my delusion[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ayumin is sooo cute as a package. There are other idols that are more looks-cute... but Ayumin is adorable without being too sugary or forced with it. <3

--

Haha -- Yuiri looks a bit jealous here... but Tsucchan looks elated, as does Naachan (NaaYuu sandwich filling!) :D:D:shifty:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rurouni

Tuesday her work was doing a photoshoot for namashashin.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/Wct1GV
    She slept relatively early today.

[​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-hokkaido-tohoku/32694
    apparently the setting is about older sister got upset that her brother got a gf... anyway, what is with the setup? lol

On Monday (when she was doing pr work for #sukinanda), they also visited NagoyaTV bomber program
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/c6Tz3N

Also will be involved in a Lawson(?) promo (Mayuyu, Naachan, Juri, Yuihan). Basically you can get various goods of the member (clear file, prepaid card, etc).
    lawson.jpg lawson02.jpg

Nice drawing
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/dPf57h

14. Rurouni

At Kansai Collection (August 30th), Naachan will also perform with STU48 for the opening act. FYI, she will also perform with AKB48.
    She will have another solo cover, this time for UTB :) Will also come with a 20 pages mini photobook! A lot of Naachan in that edition of UTB! Will be released on September 22nd.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/16395
    https://goo.gl/LKxxDC

Pictures with Rikahime, because today is her birthday :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/CSgKZu

#sukinanda
    [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/16408

Hashimoto Haruna (Team 8) 755
    [​IMG]
    #岡田奈々 さん / Okada Nana-san
    #めっちゃすき / like you so much
    #きれい / beautiful
    #もっと話したい / want to talk to you more
    #機会がほしいー / want the opportunity (to talk more?)
    https://7gogo.jp/hashimoto-haruna/1578

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Aww, Yumirin looks like she needs sweat drops drawn around her head! #shessoclose #anticipation #watashimosukidesu :^^;:

16. Rurouni

Today is her day off, so not much news about her, except that she watch a play (with the staff) titled "BEAUTIFUL- The Carole King Musical" http://www.tohostage.com/beautiful/
    The lead of the play itself is double casted and she watched Hirahara Ayaka version. The other lead is Mizuki Nana. She also wanted to watch Mizuki Nana version. Don't think she can tho since it will end in 26th.

August 24th is also the day she (and a bunch of KKS) promoted to T4 :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    From Ayanan twitter https://goo.gl/6V7W9U

bonus
    7a1599e3412489e2584087e.JPG

Since MUSICTRIBE 2017 is 2 days away (August 26th), she will probably be busy preparing for it since she will perform with AKB and STU.

Btw, Friday is also the first #sukinanda performance which will be on Music Station. Don't miss it :)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Naachan gotta watch out :hehe:

[​IMG]

So close so close :hehe:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Nah... Naachan has her harems spread over a bunch of groups and age brackets, not just the 16-ki loli... so I think the best response that'd get Yuiri well and properly tsun'd... would be to not reply at all, and keep posting other stuff :^^;:[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    AHHHHH Queen stanning my other Queen :worthy: May I know the sources? She did not tweet it, is it from 755?

She should be inspired, Hirahara Ayaka vocal is no joke shame she's not as famous as she used to

20. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

:D :D :D yeah, naachan has amassed one of the largest and most diverse harems in the history of the idol world.. it's only right for Yuiri to try and get even lol... Unfortunately Naachan is extremely possessive of Yuiri and gets jealous easily even though she herself is the biggest cheater/pimp ever

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk