1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sweet, you answered both my questions.

I only found one and gave up lol

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Button -- Yuu has one more button on raincoat on R
    Shirt -- Naachan has a black shirt on R
    Swirl -- Snail has anti-clockwise swirl on shell on R
    Tassel -- Naachan has no hoodie tassels on R
    Hair -- Naachan has an extra bit of hair on R

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

4. Rurouni

She was practicing with the rest of STU48 members in Okayama yesterday. Right now they are on their way to Tokushima.
    On her SNS, she was talking about a clear milk tea. It looks like water and she was wondering how they did it, which some people responded on her 755.
    She also congratulate Miyabi and Shimizu Maria (team 8) on her birthday today.

Don't forget, you can watch the performance on Niconico http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv306784134 (if you want to make sure you can keep watching, you probably need to get the monthly membership for 540yen/month)
    Performance starts at 17:30 JST, which is an unusual time, so remember that! (usually, AKB theater starts at 18:00 or 18:30).

5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone have taped the stu tour? Wanna see it so badly

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  7. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Thanks everyone!!

9. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    OH MY GOD! How could you resist Naachan's greatness?? She is so great! They are all actually great. But Naachan.. She's on another level!

10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL that's when Naachan was describing how close the Tokushima audience was to the stage, and Yumirin boke'd it seemed "this" close... and Naachan tsukkomi'd "sonna chikaku wa nai" and pushed her away :lol:

Heck if I were Yumirin and saw an opening to get that close to the STU super-Senchou... I'd risk a scolding too! :^^;::blush:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rurouni

Video from Tokushima press on yesterday performance, there is an inteview there with Naachan and the 2 Tokushima girls (Mishima Haruka and Taniguchi Mahina)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Although I kinda expected a NaaYumi unit, I certainly wouldn't guess that they will sing Temodemo. Yumirin looked happy tho :^^;:

Anyway, today she was flying back to home so not a lot of news about her. Probably about Village Vanguard (a shop) collaboration with AKB and selling AKB goods and limited edition photo (only 31 members are selected and it looks like 1-32 SSK rank, but I'm not really sure on that). I believe Village Vanguard was the one selling those t-shirt with the full members face on it. http://www.village-v.co.jp/news/akb48vv/
    A certain Village Vanguard shop seems a fan of someone....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/RUqBnB
    They asked Taneda sensei for that last picture :)

Naachan Village Vanguard photo (the other one is NGT48 Nakai Rika). The other picture probably shows all the Naachan photo variant (3 types) + OgiYuka and Rikahime.
    [​IMG] Village Vanguard sept 2017 Naachan Rikahime OgiYuka.jpg

also stage fighter (in game?) ssk themed card
    stagefighter ssk card.jpg

Tomorrow (Sunday) is Team 4 performance. They will perform twice, at 13:00 and 17:00. 17:00 will be Ino Miyabi seitansai.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  13. Rurouni

2 performances yesterday, both are fun. Miyabi seitansai turns out to be a graduation announcement from Miyabi :( On the Team for performance, Miyabi is Naachan partner on the chair during "Let's get" song :^^;:
    171001 Naachan twitter.jpg
    https://goo.gl/LN5JjD

I believe Naachan was talking about how she forgot to bring Miyabi birthday present on yesterday MC session. She did bring it, only to leave it at the front door of her house! Mako also said that she also did the same thing (lie!) lol
    Miyabi always gave Naachan a birthday present.

On the left of this picture below...
    171001 Yuiri 755.jpg
    171001 Yuiri 755 crop (Custom).jpg
    I don't know if it just happened like that or Naachan tried to be funny... lol. She was eating Macaroon (I believe Miyabi gave it to everyone).
    https://7gogo.jp/F3NETzRG8ZZa/6355

Anyway, with the draft coming and Team B hasn't named a new captain, I think it is safe to say that we will have a shuffle.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That chair assault lololol sasuga our STU captain. Yumirin is taking notes.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

15. Rurouni

Monday was a day off for her. Tuesday she had a photoshoot for 48G calendar.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/RquhwM

She also had a banter with Yuuri about chocomint.

Wednesday she is going to Kagawa for the AKB48 MV event. She will be with Gyoten Yurina and Fukuda Akari.

AKB48 also starts selling HS for the 50th single today. Naachan has 27 slots and 2 special stage (solo and with Yuiri+Saho). Please apply for Naachan if you have the opportunity to attend HS :)

Lots of member celebrating their birthday this week. She just congratulate Saho and Morishita Maiha (STU48) today.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rurouni

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ It's so nice that Gyouten finally has other 48Gers from Kagawa to share gigs with! And more than one at that (CUCA too). :blush:

18. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Does anyone knows what is the name of that magazine with naachan in a leather black swinsuit?

19. Rurouni

This? https://twitter.com/tokyobombers/status/915682507470790656
    It's from UTB 259 (latest Naachan gravure)

Today she was going back to Kanto and did a radio recording for FM Yokohama ( FMヨコハマ『 アクアラインパーティー 』) with other 2 girls. One of them is Akimoto Sayaka :) https://twitter.com/akimotooo726/status/915934968848592901
    20171005-211300.jpg 20171005-211243.jpg

Don't know what she will do for tomorrow, but on Oct 8th it will be the ranked/non ranked concert and some members are practicing for it.

Also after missing out on AKB joint national HS (with SKE and HKT if I'm not mistaken) because of STU tour in Kagawa, she will also miss the next one in Hokkaido :( Hokkaido is on Oct 29th, basically after the joint HS/Kagawa tour so I'm not sure why management excluded her. Hopefully it is because she will have something to do on Oct 29th.

Other than that, she did relatively well on 50th single HS, already sold out 5 slots with 2 almost sold out. Compared to other AKB members on the same tier, she is currently has the best result.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yes that one!! I want to buy that one cuz Naachan is so pretty!! Thanks