1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg Naachan is such a good singer

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Monday was about Ncon. Besides singing 365 and NnM, Naachan also did a (live?) narration of her and Miorin (lemon) visit to the school back then.
    But the best thing that came out yesterday was this (video) instagram post from Tsucchan https://www.instagram.com/p/BaA8LEQh1cM/ <3
    and probably this cute banter between Naachan, Tanigawa Airi (NMB48), and Ota Yuuri (NMB48), started because Airi posted this pic on her twitter...
    171008 Tanigawa Airi twitter.jpg
    https://goo.gl/3Moiec
    translation from Okadananafans twitter
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/917279741807181826

Also from the 755 post, it seems that she's never been to Tokyo Skytree and Tokyo Tower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    That sounds like me... I feel like I've never gone to any of the sightseeing spots in my area 'cause I keep thinking I can go there whenever I want and it's not worth the money [hehe] Or maybe she's saving it for a date~

6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Guys who is the beloved soul that have a link for yoshimasa stage? All the ones that i found are not working anymore T.T

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Try go to suki48.web.id

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

Tuesday... I don't know what exactly she was doing on Tuesday. She did post a picture (sea) in her 755 which probably taken at Setouchi area... probably (it can be anywhere with a water and building background. edit: didn't read the subject, it said hello Kagawa prefecture). On mail she did post similar picture with Yumirin in it and on a ferry.. at night. Maybe that would explain why she will miss Minerva stage at Thursday.
    Meanwhile, we can entertain our self by watching this battle fes quiz video...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  9. Rurouni

Yesterday (Wednesday) she was doing something with STU members. Don't know exactly what. Can be just a photo shoot or maybe STU coupling song for the 50th single? Some STU senbatsu members were with her.

Anyway....
    UTB 259.jpg
    :cute::drool::D <3<3<3
    This is rather cheap to be honest. You get a lot of Naachan in it (with the mini photobook, a total of 40 pages + a Naachan poster). You get the current Naachan pictures + old Naachan pictures. I should have ordered 2..... lol

Forgot to mention this, but she finally met with her brother in Kagawa and he took Naachan to an udon shop since Kagawa is famous for their udon.

She is also scheduled for Thumbnail stage on October 17th (Saho seitansai!)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    lol I got this by accident but I also think it's really wurth it if you are h-core naachan oshi.

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Her aura is soooo different in the (esp) early longhair era... at the end of it, you could feel the current Naachan trying to break through... but not knowing how. Yet. :cool:

Despite all the trials she risked and faced (going with her current look, declaring her non-binary preference, and suffering a serious health issue)... she's magnitudes more beautiful without her limiters on... :blush: <3

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rurouni

Thursday job was a continuation from the Wednesday job. STU48 members also started mobame. She had breakfast yesterday with Yumirin and because Yumirin probably was too excited, she wrongfully took yogurt as her salad dressing :^^;:
    Other notable thing is that if the leak is correct, Naachan will also be in the vocal senbatsu with Mayuyu, Yukirin, Miichan, Odaeri, and Furuhata Nao. I wish they also put her in SakamichiAKB since the reception has been really good for her vs the other 48G members but it seems the top management trying really hard to not make Naachan as an ace. I trust Yosusu (not Yasusu!) tho... :)

She is also scheduled for Team 4 performance on Wednesday, Oct 18th. It's also Mio seitansai.

13. Rurouni

On Friday she probably had several jobs which I believe all were done on AKB office. The big one is probably Naachan and Yumirin interview with Gekkan Entame which will be released on Oct 30th.
    171014 Naachan twitter02.jpg
    Today and tomorrow are HS event for Sukinanda. It is in Makuhari Messe. She will have a special stage today with Kojimako at 17:00 JST. Hopefully they will allow camera there.

14. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    okay,gotta comment on Yuunaa's Bokutachi wa Ima Hanashi au Beki nanda. SAIKO!!!!!!! The besttttttttt....i dun know why but i feel it. And i think they sang it live. I dun think other member ever perform live on akb show before. Correct me if im wrong. But, these two...just feels everywhere. Not to mention naachan slight gaze like she's hinting 'im really into this girl guys' kind of gaze. They sound decent together. I think if the act are honest about their feelings when they sing a song and mean the lyrics, even if they are not the best singers like top standards of US artist or anything, we fans who care and see their efforts, can actually feel it too. Like, feels everywhere. Idk, maybe just the visual of these two or frame of them together already just make me happy. Bias or not, i've never felt like these with any other akb couple or ship. Not atsumina,not nyanmina not kojiyuu, not anyone. I dun even know what im rambling about right now. Forgive me.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Rurouni

Saturday was HS day, so we get some pictures from the HS event. But first, some videos

Noeppi!!!! you might want to turn down the volume a little bit.
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/z-ZzO8kTkeI9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/azeQPD94sQpoULRhGCuId63u.mp4

Pervert...
    https://moviestat.7gogo.jp/output/z-ZzO8kTkeI9GtN76wEuUm==/hq/cMFpEh6w3d9hSi5khRi6fjFi.mp4

YuuNaa? :)
    https://twitter.com/Oshima_yukoFan/status/919109270972403712

NaaMako stage
    https://twitter.com/dai77t/status/919129241916137473
    https://twitter.com/dai77t/status/919130438085394432

Pictures
    With Nojima Kano (SKE48), Tsucchan, Hinatan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

YuuNaa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You already know about AKB48Show YuuNaa performance. The moment at the end...
    171014 AKB48Show (Custom).jpg
    :shifty:

She was also shown a bit on Friday's MSte VTR about AKB
    https://twitter.com/naoreal310/status/918812367470804992

Promo video for 13th gen x 14th gen DVD/BR

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Either Tsuchan doesn't seem like she notices the Naachan selfie shot or she simply gives zero F's XD

And always stay awesome Hentai Senchou San :D

You are the source for the member's juicy stuff (Yumirin should be taking some notes here)

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Im agree with you about that... My delusion mode on when i see they sang that song Last night in AKB48 show, I feel Just so happy to see they both together, maybe its just happen coz they both are my oshi... OMG... What is this

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Meet the person who i love, the Best pillow and i wanna stay like this forever... :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    OMG DO YOU HAVE A VIDEO OF IT?
    This is one of my favourite songs and i thought everyone has forgotten it already LOL

20. Rurouni

• Winner Winner x 1