1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  2. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I almost cried Yumirin!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    *sigh* i hate that pretty much every photoshoot picture needs to be bought in order for us to be allowed to look at and appreciate it properly

4. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well if at least they give Naachan her share of the deal I don't mind. It is a job like we all have

5. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    yuunaa blt, i guess its the effect after watching that erica linder movie. tbh,i cant imagine yuiri reaction or how she feels when asked to strap her leg on naachan..she cant even say 'suki' to naachan but had to do this.hahaha. how embarrased she must have felt. is that pgotoshopped and put together or its real pose they had to do?

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I suppose so... I guess I'm a bit spoiled from western groups I follow. Their photoshoots get uploaded in HD and without "SAMPLE" written all over it [hehe]

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Her seitansai was really good in terms of emotional connection with her fans. One of the touching moment was her speech before singing Dareka no Tame ni ~What can I do for someone?~ which fits into the theme of that song. Tano was following up Naachan speech nicely with her shout.
    She also received 2 letters, one from Yumirin and one from Yuuri. And finally she said that she wanted to center an AKB single directly in front of her fans. I'm glad that she said that because she will really need the support from her fans and fans of AKB in general for her to be chosen as a center, especially since right now management is really focused on pushing Miion and Yuiyui as the next ace.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/3tWvN5

Takeuchi Miyu also post this about Naachan fans (since the one that won the tickets to Naachan's seitansai are probably Naachan fans because for seitansai they chose the winner based on the fan's oshimen) https://twitter.com/take_miyu112/status/943131234170847233
    Basically she was impressed by the variety of Naachan's fans (wide demographic) and it seems that her fans are kind people. Coming from Miyu that has been in AKB for a relatively long time (thus witnessing a lot of seitansais), this is probably not something that she normally see on a seitansai.

Also the title for her solocon has been released. The title is "What I want to cherish" 〜私が大切にしたいもの〜
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12337564973.html

@bonjourmarlene They do that because the picture is for sale. I'm not really familiar with how western group operates, but in general, most of publication don't post high res pictures for the pictures that they want to sell. They might release 1 or 2 high res picture for promotion purpose, but definitely not all of the pictures. As for YuuNaa gravure, we will probably see some offshots today (Wednesday) since the magazine is released today.

Some more Monster Hunter action

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    AKB (with SG and units) is pretty much the only Asian group I listen to (and I think that says a lot considering Asia is gigantic). If you're interested in a comparison... (In spoilers because it really doesn't have anything to with Naachan, not even AKB or J-Pop)

Western girl group Little Mix has a shared twitter account instead of each member individually, and when a new photoshoot comes out, they usually post the pictures in HD and some behind the scenes shoots on their twitter; or at least retweet the website or magazine that's publishing them.
    This is their last photoshoot: they posted the pictures over the course of a few weeks on their twitter (not in order)
    photoshoot 1.jpg photoshoot 2.jpg photoshoot 4.jpg photoshoot 3.jpg
    They never sell single cards of the photoshoots. These photos (all four of them and a few group photos) were included in a little booklet that came with their last album. Every picture that was included in that little album booklet was also posted, but I thought only showing four pictures suffices for what I'm trying to explain here haha

On another incident, a lot of photoshoots get published in magazines and that's the only way people would actually pay for a photoshoot. Usually, there are also interviews included (or if not, the photoshoot gets put in the magazine easy to take out so you can put it up on your wall as a poster). Prior to magazine releases, they often post behind the scenes shots similar to these:
    tmrw3.png tmrw4.png tmrw2.png tmrw1.png

Furthermore, there are websites as the following where you can simply look at pictures and download them in HD:
    http://littlemixphotos.com/
    http://littlemix-news.sosugary.com
    http://littlemixdaily.com/gallery/

This is just one band, but for most of the western groups I follow, it's pretty similar.

I like that they post the pictures in HD because then I'm able to use pictures as my wallpaper, for example. But I understand that they want some money for the work they put into photoshoots

10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I am just so impressed as how fast Naachan is growing... her last speech trying to express all her feelings for the fans and when in doubt yuihan said to her that everyone was being connected with her... was so moving, she was about to cry of happiness... I wish all the happiness in the world cuz she deserves a lot of it!

Even Miyu praised her singing skills! Coming from herself that is a goddess of singing (imo) i bet Naachan must've felt such a bliss!!!
    Even the ancore part if i was there I would've screamed Naachan's name too! In overall a very good seitansai! Naachan aiming to center a single I will just pray that it happens! As her solo kon also happened i will hope management sees that Naachan is a much better push than Mion or Yui Yui, cuz she gor where she is for her strength alone, before 2016 ssk management didn't looked to Naachan. Let's make a 2018 ssk worth of remembering guyss!!!

As for the name os her solo kon just suits her so well...

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I kind of want to see Naachan in the Top 6 or even 5 so she can be the number 1 ranked AKB member :cry2:

(Jurina, Sakura, Dasu, Ogiyuka(??) given)

• Like Like x 1
  12. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I think that should be Yumi :^^;:

But any chance to see Naachan top someone in a bikini... is a chance worth taking :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    YuuNaa B.L.T....

Cr. Uploader from Tumblr

tumblr_p18wj0ROYN1qjyn4ao1_540.jpg tumblr_p18wj0ROYN1qjyn4ao2_540.jpg tumblr_p18wj0ROYN1qjyn4ao3_540.jpg tumblr_p18wj0ROYN1qjyn4ao4_540.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    As Naachan say: "oh mai gah" dying!!

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yuiri always had very nice waist, hips and thighs, even from KKS time (Mako as well, as they were both sprinters in middle school)... and that's evident in the big shot on the rightmost page. I wish I liked the rest of her more, for Naachan's sake... it looks like Yuiri is a permanent 'roomie' :shifty:

The rope play on the other panels, same page... naughty :hehe: Yumi's prolly looking at the shots right now like :nosebleed:

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Here more offshot... :)

11f3f6bf-bf1b-407e-acdb-f40e0e86d4f5.jpg 29aebf2d-1674-4c1e-aa21-ebba13dea799.jpg 58db3b0d-c970-4f70-b77a-a0cbd8c74193.jpg bb845f83-cc50-4951-bc80-e0e6f8c01f9e.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    idk if it's just me I always find that bikini in a room setting doesn't fit lol

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It is a mismatch, huh. Although tbh it depends on the girl/s and photographer.

Maybe they're in an onsen with an indoor pool, or something? That doesn't really explain the rope play, though. Maybe a dream after too much chocomint? :p

20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

lol I thought it's a typo, then I saw the pics above:nosebleed: