Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I am sorry but i think what Naachan said was about all the love scandalous and not for riripon. She liking Yuiri it is nothing new, as there were a lot of other famous couples and fans in general always support and don’t mind them. But imo is a totally different level when you go out in secret with a guy and in the major show ever say you are going to get married.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ummm this is very unnecessary guys

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

True true let it slide guys.

4. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I was not going to say anything but the guy comes in a naachan fans thread and suggests Naachan is not a moral person? It is like someone cussing in someone from your own family... and you do nothing just watch it

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

5. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Sorry, but are you new to the fandom? The song they perform is a gei song, there are lot of members did the same thing when they perform this song way before YuuNaa. About the love ban rule, as long as they don't have any relationship with males or in general, any outsider especially fans then it was ok. The members shipping stuff are nothing new lol, althought sometime when they when too far with the gei stuff, Staffs will warn them cuz there are plenty of different kind of fans. Some maybe don't even like this too.

6. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  7. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Yuuna is not the first ones performing oshimeshi on stage and is not the first ones kissed on stage as well.
    I don't understand what's the big deal about it.
    Besides, the kiss at the end is part of the choreography...
    The girls sang live and from what I heard the fans were on their feets. People that went to live viewing were cheering in the cinema. It was a good performance and that's all it matters

8. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Maybe you never see other member perform that song, so if you dont know about that song dont say anything...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

9. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    true.haha. we all here love naachan so much so if you @ermenker or anyone else try to insult naachan in any way or even question her u'll see our wrath.haha. just kiddin. peace to all. but still, dont talk like that about naachan.

10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm not sure about this song, but a while ago Sae kissed Yukirin on stage as well. And Yuko did kiss Acchan in the Kimi wa Melody MV, but you wouldn't call any of them immoral right? It's just like when actors kiss for a scene in the movie, doesn't mean they are romantically into each other and are dating or something. @ermenker I think you're overreacting. It's quite normal for the 48G girls to kiss each other.

11. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

you mean..sakura? because sakura likes naachan you know. haha. but really, naachan is not that type of girl. she may likes girls but that doesnt mean she will like any girl. and yuiri and naachan relationship isnt that simple. and all fans and even members can see that. but still doesnt mean that they broke the rule. they didnt. they are not dating but do they have feelings for each other? in my opinion, yes they do. but we never know for sure. only naachan and yuiri knows.but still they dont act on it. like naachan said..she never confessed. and all that has been going on between them all this time is still under control...i dunt think they ever cross the group boundaries yet. they may have some lovey moments but never too extreme or sexual even.only cute moments then yeah..yuiri keep rejecting you know and naachan reapect yuiri and she herself is a shy girl too. unlike ayanan who literally were smelling and like inhaling yuiri neck everytime in their showroom together naachan never did. even when she tried to rest her head on yuiri shoulder it looks like it took all her guts to do that.this kiss is by far the most we see them do together.. and this is just because its oshibe meshibe. a lot of og performed it and did that kiss too.

12. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

Yes, the only different is that when Idols starring in drama or movies, their romance scene with male actors are very limited so that it won't hurt fans feeling or make them angry lol

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

14. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You’re funny. Being a captain doesn’t mean a member has far more (or even at all) superiority over another. By the way, if a simple kiss can trigger you so much, you really shouldn’t watch I’m Sure performances :awesome:

15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I didn't watch the concert live so the first I saw of the kiss was on Komiharu's twitter!! I was literally freaking out when I saw the picture <3

While I know that a kiss is often part of Oshimeshi performance, I believe Yuiri and Naachan are more than just 'very close friends' (it's a very heteronormative point of view). By definition of what dating is (=going on dates together), YuuNaa are dating. I don't follow Yuiri, but Naachan has gone on dates with Yuiri before (which she herself referred to as dates). I don't think that should be a scandal though because I generally dislike the idea that idols shouldn't be allowed to date but if they've found a loophole by dating each other, then I support that by all means ^^

I disagree however with the fact that Naachan shouldn't date Yuiri because Yuiri is gonna be Team 4 Captain, because that doesn't put Yuiri in a position of power over Naachan (which is the reason why a boss and an employee are not allowed to date, it would grant the employee better chances and the boss a position of power outside of work); if Naachan were to date Aki-P, a staff member, anyone from her agency or any of the people that put together Senbatsu members, then that would be nepotism -- dating a Team member who happens to be Captain, does not include any of that

16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I for one am thrilled by the kiss, I don't care if it was just for the performance or not but what I do know is that a lot of fans have been wanting to see Nana and Yuiri showing public affection for eachother.
    Someone above said that some fans might not like what happend but I don't think this would effect Naachan or Yuiri at all. Their "special" relationship is well known by their fans and if I can make a good guess
    I believe that their relationship is supported by most of their fans and even by their non-fans.
    In my opinion, by what little information we have, I think these two are already breaking the "no dating" rule, but in this case, people cheer them on (as it should be)
    If google translate is even remotley accurate the puplic during the show even congratulated them.

17. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Did Yuiri actually say that she liked Nana in a romantic sense, or more than friends?

18. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It went like:

N "Do you like me?"
    Y "It's not like I hate you"
    N "Like or Hate, choose?"
    Y "In that case... I like you" (small voice)

Something like this IIRC. You are welcome to draw your own conclusion! lol

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Naachan solocon goods
    http://gamp.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12344692908.html
    [​IMG]

Yuiri probably waited for Naachan in this video...
    https://twitter.com/odaerierio03/status/952569269199388672

Toyama Daisuke also posted this...
    [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/9g_Q6gPANTg-/14671
    with this comment
    唇奪った人。
    #この視線の先はもちろんゆいり
    :^^;:

Some pictures from Komi instastory
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We can't forget about this coupling
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/PfvSma

She also showed her new toothpaste. You may or may not know it, but the brand called Marvis. My toothpaste is a lot cheaper XD

20. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

I really hope that they want to be in a relationship because it'd be really sweet and heartwarming to see, if that makes sense. It's hard to tell though, since things can be really different offstage behind closed doors and with the cameras off vs. what the fans see. Like, Yuiri could be best friends with Nana and be comfortable giving her consent for a kiss during a performance...but, maybe that's where she draws the line in terms of something more. Also, I might be getting this wrong...however, it seems like management doesn't mind getting the fans' attention by promoting the possibility of yuri stuff between the members (and I think a lot of the girls, like Naachan, don't mind it either lol).

There was that one time when they had Jurina kiss Rena at the end of a performance a couple years ago, and I was like, "whoa, that's cool!" But when Rena graduated, I got the feeling that it wasn't really real. Like, management was just putting on a show or it was one-sided (e.g. - Jurina might've had some feelings for Rena, and Rena was just playing along).

It's not the end of the world, but it kinda bums me out because I'd like to think that some of the things we see are real. I don't want to believe that everything is scripted and fake, even though idol groups do belong in the world of entertainment and that's probably the one area in everyday life where you'd see something like that.

Getting back to Nana and Yuiri, I do get the feeling that there's something real between them. For example, when Yuiri told the story of how Naachan was a pervert, and that she peeked on her when she was about to take a bath, the other girls were spooked. Yet, Yuiri said she was ok because she thought Nana's personality was like that. I feel like the only reason Yuiri would be fine with this is if she's attracted to Nana as well, haha!