Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I see her PB more as a "prize" of sorts for all the things she has earned this month. She will be making a lot of buzz for several other reasons. Renacchi hasn't been doing anything out of normal lately (entering Senbatsu and Renacchi Sousenkyo are already common happenings) so it's a different situation.
    I'd still like them to promote it a bit more anyway, I haven't even noticed if they created a Twitter account for it.

(As a slightly unrelated note, I only noticed today that Sally (Souda Sarina) has released a PB, lol. I don't follow SKE that much but still I got surprised I didn't see anything about it earlier.)

2. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I just thought about and a song like Ue kara Mariko would be amazing. I mean, not necessarily a song specifically about herself, but the overall vibe (sound/MV/dance) of Ue kara Mariko is amazing

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

I'd love to see her center a song like Getsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta. It was my favourite 48/46 group release of 2017 and I noticed she sang it at her solo concert so she must like it too. I know Keyakizaka is all over the place- but they're successful! It works!

On the other hand, I would also love if she centered a more classic AKB-style dramatic song like Ai no Sonzai.

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah, it's all subjective, some people love it lol. I don't like the music, lyrics or dance for it at all (@Reveen yes that running in place part with the pinky sticking out is the worst!). And it doesn't help that at the time it came out I was angry that Takamina got a cutesy song as her send-off center song. Even though she'd been pushing "cute" for the last half of her career in AKB, I just didn't want to accept it :lol: Now I realize that just like what I said about Naachan in the single thread, Takamina also strove to be whatever the group needed her to be rather than sticking to one image, and so she embraced that cutesy side. But I still wish it would've gone another way. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah for Naachan's song, I don't care what kind of song it is as long as it's good :cute:

5. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Uekara Mariko is a tailor made song for Shinoda Mariko. Unless AkiP also tailor made a song for Naachan.

6. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I think that was they were trying to say.

I don't really want a Keyakizaka style song. That kind of "rebellious age" belongs to 2006-2008 AKB IMO (Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru, Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou). And they don't really need to guarantee sales, just general public recognition. For that matter, Keyaki is under some controversy lately so at this point it's questionable whether doing something similar would result in more recognition.

7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    the kind of song i want is the kind of song where ill be proud of to show off to my friends. most of the friends are into kpop so i want a song where i could say this song/mv of japan group is cool too. slight different concept but still cool. hence the song like beginner, uza, river, bokutachiwatatakawanai, kazewafuiteru, and even the new song in the 9th album for the dance senbatsu was lit af. if it became the new center single i think itll be cool for naachan to center. if its song like kfc, sukinanda, or mayu center or kojiharu center or sashi center that they have been doing this last 3 years or so then no. i cant and dont want to recommend or show of my kpop friends the song or mv to be reacted to or watch. haha. simple as that. i want naachan with the song where with this one song she could be recognized like maeda atsuko as center. something that has lit dance moves or if not at all, something like sakuranokininarou. a song that has a storytelling. talk about related issues in the societies. a song that is meaningful to naachan not just a song where they would go ooh aah ooh ahh acting cutesy and all that. they have been doing that how long now how many times now. its starting to be annoying now.

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I believe she is busy doing work related to the 51st single since yesterday (Wednesday). Tomorrow will probably be the same because of the extras recruitment post (which will be for 2/2).
    Apparently not only AKB that is asking for extras, STU is also asking for extras to be available at 2/6 in Hiroshima. So I guess after done with the 51st A-side, then do the HS event (2/3~2/4), then go to Hiroshima.
    And speaking about the HS event, on the 2/4 T4 (minus Naachan and Yuiri) was scheduled to perform at the special stage. Now it will also include Naachan and Yuiri.
    And speaking about Naachan and Yuiri, that AKB Dice game is going to have an AKB cafe event with... Naachan and Yuiri! it will be held on 2/20 and you can eat dice steak while watching YuuNaa :) Application is from twitter and only 40 people will be selected -> http://akb48daisuki.jp/dicesteakevent/
    I wasn't expecting it to flow so nicely between each news XD

9. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hahahaha tks a lot!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    wow her work really is falling into place nicely lol. I know that food at akb cafe is probably a trap but it's YuuNaa so I'd def go for it~

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's not quite what the article says (google translate version). It is not yet a fait accompli.

about to create a new ace [not done yet]
    is now trying to become the face [not happened yet]

• Like Like x 1
  14. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    okada Nana Live " NaNAKi" (WaRuKi /warui Milky) FanVid english SUB

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She performed some of the songs from her solocon in her solo special stage. Setlist:
    Coin Toss
    Getsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta
    Darashinai Aishikata
    Magirashite iru
    Nanakii
    --
    Kurayami
    Namida no Hyoumenchouroku

Nanakii was actually came from fans request and then I see a fan made this...
    1. song request
    2. fans choose Nanakii
    3. after she sang Nanakii, she will say "It's embarrassing, I will not do it anymore"
    4. fans "cute, I want to see it again"
    5. return to no.1
    The cycle will never end :^^;:
    And yes, I believe she did say it in her solocon and solo stage.

Also for the last two song, she sang it a cappella and reports said that it was really good and this is not only came from people that were watching the stage but also from people that happened to be near the stage (not Naachan fans).

As for what to watch, you can watch STU tour docu that is included in the STU48 single. Naachan are in Tokushima, Kagawa, Hyogo, and Hiroshima, so if you just want to watch the episode where Naachan is in it, you can safely ignore the other episodes. I do recommend to watch all of it.

Her next stage performance will be Team 4 stage 2/7
    Finally she will participate in the next AKB national HS at Sendai 2/12. She is on lane 3 with Megu and Sayaya.

Also I just checked Wanibooks twitter... 0 mention about Naachan PB while they mentioned about other PB that will be out from them. Not that it will increase the sales by a lot, but right now it feels like there is no effort by either the publisher or AKB management to promote it. Hopefully at least they will do something near the release date. I wouldn't be surprised if Renacchi PB will outsell Naachan PB easily, basically Renacchi PB publisher is simply have more reach (Sweet magazine is really popular in Japan). I believe from the current sales ranking (from Amazon, Rakuten), Renacchi PB is selling better. Of course this is only preorder and preorder can be cancelled.

16. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    out of so many cool song why they chose to film the nanakii one. thats the type of song i hate the most. such a waste. they should have chose to film the kurayami one or other song thats cool.wow..how one song can be so effin annoying. like...really. its like...so wrong that song. gross af. not naachan..but the song. hahaha. imagine a girl who likes girls.. but then were forced to sing that gross song...its like askin all those straight boy/male fans to sing the same exact song only the pronouns would be boys/male singin about touching another boy/male muscle. hahahha. if you want to force naachan sang that song so much why dont you try sing that song yourself.*all the boys. how'd you feel? hahaha

17. anatolios

anatolios Kenkyuusei

Same old same old, she sang it, now what?
    It’s not a big deal

18. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I guess it’s supposed to be amusing because she gives off the “I like girls” vibe, but they make her sing a “I like guys” song lol

19. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    It has nothing to do with her sexual preference, which i will remind you is not clear and ultimately not of our business.

Is a cute song from the former fishing queen, Naachan doesn't think herself to be cute enough for a song like that and her fans obviously disagree.

20. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    what im tryin to say is that the song in my pov is just gross and i dont like it. hence not a fan of seeing naachan had to perform it and the fact that she in the first place dont like to sing it..of cos becos she's embarrased. i got that. nothin to do with her sexuality. yep i agree. im just puttin it out there about how i would feel that nana may feel having to sing that song giving that she's a girl that may likes girls. thats why i gave that preference how a straight guy would feel if they had to sing that song. haha. but yeah.. just goin back to the kind of song people like and people hate..this type of song is the type that i dun want to see naachan center to. not a big deal of cos but im just sayin its such a waste because it could have been a cool song that they get to record instead. you know for fan like me who dont go to the event and only got this sources of what those fans that goes to the event record and post. ive heard nana sang nanakii so many times now. gettin tired of it....no offence to anyone. hope ya get what im tryin to say. not tryin to fight or argue with anyone in here. peace.