1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I'm sorry but this is it. I'm going to straight up say it now. Stop. Adding. So. Much. Negativity. To. This. Thread. All I see coming from you on this thread is dissatisfaction. It's not even once or twice. It's a lot of times. Okay. I get it. You want to see Naachan a certain way but you do not represent the entire population. You should even be thankful that someone decided to film a video of Naachan for those who can't attend these events. You hate the song? Sure. No problem with that. Keep it to yourself or express it mildly. But using words like "effin annoying" and "gross af"?

FYI, do you realize that Naachan is requested to sing this song because fans want to see her cute side? Naachan thinks that she isn't the cute type which is why she tries to refrain from singing the song. It has nothing to do with her sexuality nor about the lyrics of the song.

Since I don't want to linger the thread with this topic, don't even bother replying.

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    A couple of things....

Namecalling will not be tolerated. I have deleted and edited posts in this thread. If the fighting continues, there will be ramifications.

@snrahmah9448 Part of the problem is that you keep filibustering your point over and over. You stated that it is your personal POV, then stop trying to be "right" about it.

As for Naachan having to sing a song that may not conform with her alleged sexuality...

Neil Patrick Harris in Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle
    Eric Stonestreet in Modern Family

The point is people play against personality type all the time in the entertainment field. That is assuming, based on your assertions, Naachan would somehow be offended by the themes of this song. You have no evidence of that. So stop projecting, and you only need to voice the same opinion once.

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I'm a lesbian and I would hate to do that song but it's not only because of the song meaning (though it would be the main raison) is because the cute-ish/girly stuffs aren't my style so I wouldn't like do it but I wouldn't be an idol in the first place which Seven is!Doing cutesy songs is part of the deal regardless of the meaning and it might appeal to a lot of men!

Also,I love Arashi No Yoru Ni Wa,for example,but I hate the meaning (cheating) and I would hope that most members don't like the meaning neither but still perform it an all!

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hmmmm Akimoto like all great songwriters (and I do consider him great, others may differ) is a storyteller and when Naachan performs a song she is vocalising the story. By dint of writing and performing they are not necessarily endorsing the message in the song or the characters that may be portrayed in the song.

When Stephen King writes about serial killers he's not saying that serial killing is right or good, it's that there are dark place in the human psyche that for whatever reason might come out and wreak terror and destruction on innocent people. Many of Akimoto's songs are light and frothy (which i think Warukii is at heart) and some of his songs are cautionary tales, if you experience this emotion or that emotion it may affect your life in a certain way but again they are stories, not polemics.

Also, there is in most humans, the desire to fantasise about that which is "naughty" or which transgresses their natural inclinations. For examply many members want to perform OshiMeshi despite statistically speaking 95% of them don't share the inclinations implied in that song.

I think there's a danger about projecting ones own personality and inclinations onto a performer and identifying with them too strongly because if they go in a direction that runs counter to the identification then disappointment or other negative emotions may follow.

I think Naachan wants to test her boundaries in many ways within the framework of her beliefs of what an idol stands for. I think she's doing pretty damn well overall tbh!

5. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Well, Naachan didn't want to perform Nanaki because she thinks cute/girly songs do not fit her. Personally, I think Nanaki is adorable and Naachan totally fits cute songs and cool song.
    Also, Naachan was the one that allowed the fans to record Nanaki yesterday.

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

180204 Shinozaki Ayana Showroom with Naachan / Manami

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    thanks for all the lecture? or advice?... i don know. my english is not that good. and sorry with all my post that is offensive to anyone. i will be a silent reader from now on. but when its about naachan solocon dvd thing, i will still need to post question to you guys in this thread because i may need help amd some answers..just dvd related stuff. so hope im forgiven for any of my mistakes here , i wont do it again. spreading negativity or hate is the last thing i wanna do so...better be silent when you have nothing good to say at all right? ciao. again...peace to all.

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

As a bisexual cis male, married to a bisexual cis woman... I feel @snrahmah9448 , that it's important to express your opinion, rather than be silent.

But (as I've been guilty of doing recently)... you must be careful in forums -- where it's only your words that define other poster's views of you -- to keep posts about someone / something you're passionate about, expressing your views -- not trying to suppress the views of another.

All that's allowed here, is to educate -- not annihilate. The facts, and the numbers of reliable, more connected posters who agree with those facts, will do the talking.

And keep in mind... perhaps someone you may be thinking is trying to pick a fight with you... they may be having a bad day, maybe they're dealing with terrible news or something. It happens. We're human. The best you can do is not assume it's all about opposing you and your views... because more often than not, it's not. :flower:

Back on topic... it's come around to Naachan's sexuality again :fp: I tend to agree with @Reveen's post about projection, though -- and we could all do a bit better in being aware of when we do it, esp with our idols.

9. Rurouni

180204 T4 special stage

if the video does not show watch the video here

Some pictures from SNS
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

T4
    [​IMG]

Naachan fans with banner congratulating her on her 9th album and 51st single center. Also I believe the writing on the bottom is "Naachan dream is our wish. From now on let's do our best together" (more or less like that).
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She is scheduled to perform on Feb 9 Kamikyoku stage :)

Personally I don't really care about her orientation, but what is important is that above her looks, singing and dancing, she is a really good person.
    https://twitter.com/ganmenkeeeki/status/960146028170129408
    Basically told the story about how she shake hand with people on a wheelchair where most member shake hand from behind the fence, she goes out of the fence and lower her position. And this is not the first time someone reporting about it.

Also again, if you guys have the time, do watch the STU tour documentary (of course STU TV docu is a must). FYI, the Hiroshima tour docu also has an extra segment for Naachan at the end where she also got the chance to do a roke (location) shooting for the docu.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well guys let’s not fight! Just think about all the good news we are having lately about Nana!

I don’t think Naachan don’t like to sing Nanakii cuz is a song for boys, but mostly because she doesn’t believe she is cute, and we all know she is! So even if i prefer seeing her play cool songs, i like her when she changes a little and do a balad or a cute song, why not! Let’s just enjoy what Naachan give us!!

And as said by Rurouni, she really is a kind person, so we should as her fans reflect that!

Let’s be friends, no fighting guys!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm sorry but I loved Naachan singing Nanakii [hehe]
    Imo a good idol is someone who fits all kinds of songs, and Nana proves to be one<3

12. Rurouni

• Like Like x 1
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Looks like they shot it on the windward side of O'ahu... maybe Makapu'u or Waimanalo Beach... cousin had a wedding out there near that point in the distance. :approve:

tbh... I'm going to remember this location more for Naachan, than my cousin's wedding lol

14. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    When is this? I don't watch showroom often ^^"

15. Rurouni

Probably May 24, 2017. Not sure if they sang it together again in another SR.
    Anyway, she is also selected for a special 48G live in Guam April 21. Only 16 members will be in the event https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12350885727.html

Another offshot from her PB
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/vkx3me

SNS pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/murayamayuiri-okadaayaka/7340
    https://7gogo.jp/nagatomo-ayami/4717
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18197
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18191
    https://goo.gl/JB5n3F

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Rurouni

Another offshot from Naachan PB
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/9SYrDs
    :cute:<3<3<3

Also they revealed the bonus (photo) from these 4 stores (7net, Rakuten, Tower Records, HMV)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://www.wani.co.jp/sp/event.php?id=5736
    <3

On Thursday, she had an interview together with Yuiyui for AKB Newspaper. Will be released on Feb 16 and Both of them will be on the cover.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/yYRRi5

After that, she did something with Oya Shizuka, Kashiwagi Yuki, and probably Takeuchi Miyu. Unusual combination.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/QecBfU

On Friday, Feb 9, she will perform in Kamikyoku stage. Also don't forget to watch Takamina - Naachan talk on Mujack after that, Feb 9 25:55JST.

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I have a very honest statement to make. After watching Nana's latest seitansai, I can only say one thing; I didn't quite like who Nana was before, but I love who she has become.
    I myself was a bit irritated when she was called one of Takamina's successors, and when she used Takamina's quote (a bit altered version) on 2016's SSK, but now that she's pretty much overcome all those, I can say that she has evolved into a truly irreplaceable member. Her performance skills are top-notch, she is both kind, modest, hardworking, and honest with both herself and everyone else. I'm really glad she didn't give up, seeing how much she shines on the stage.
    From now on I am a Nana supporter! [hehe]

That's happening???!!! :cute::cute::cute:

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    In general, I find it unnecessary to call a new girl someone's successor; it always reminds me of AKB0048, and while that was a pretty good and decent anime, imo it takes away from the idea that AKB offers and that's a whole variety of different girls with different characters.

Naachan is a great person on her own, and she's going to walk her own path and so far she's already been walking a completely different path compared to Takamina. Same goes for Yuiui as Mayuyu's successor and Miion as Yuko's. It's not necessary - I'd rather find a girl because she interests me and not because she's supposed to replace my graduated oshimen.

20. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Exactly! Thank you!