Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

180214 Hayasaka Tsumugi SR - Naachan cut

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I wonder if she's stressed out lately. In her mobame she mentioned she was rather emotional today and actually cried as well.
    I know she can be quite playful when she's around members, but to me she's just a bit...extra-hyper today when she showed up in Tsuuchan's showroom.
    Maybe it's just me overthinking....

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  3. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    She has a lot going on, including many first experiences. The pressure on her is higher than ever. It's no surprise she doesn't feel completely well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Agree. It did feel a bit like she was cheering herself up by trying to move on from something... our Captain puts on a brave face but as mentioned, she's under more pressure than ever... and SSK will be here before we know it.

So much on her shoulders, yet she still somehow keeps gaining altitude beyond expectations. You're extraordinary, Naachan -- you're rising to where you belong!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Rurouni

On 14th she had work(s) and then dance. I'm curious what the dance is about. If you see that Tsucchan SR, you see Naachan said dance dance. I'm not really sure what it is about, whether it is related to the new single/coupling song, but I don't see any event in the near future that require her to learn new dance move unless it is about the single.

On 15th, she had a gravure shoot for G-Tele ( グラビア ザ テレビジョン )

Today (16th) she has to work early.

She is also not scheduled for Feb 19 and 21 stage (Yoshimasa and Team 4), so next week will probably be really busy for her. On both stages, Yuiri and Kojimako are present, so it is probably not about the single or at least not A-side unless they have media senbatsu and both of them are not in it. Between those 2 dates, she will have that Dice event with Yuiri :)

AKB Newspaper cover
    [​IMG]
    It will have 1 page for Naachan solocon and 2 pages for the rest of solocons (Rika, Yui, Sasshi).

After nana_honoruru twitter started (PB promotion), it seems that a lot more people noticed about her PB + that bonus picture from the stores + preview on Flash should make her PB sold well. A lot of people showed that they were buying that Flash magazine because of her or at least more people showing it compared to when she was on UTB cover and Shonen Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

At first, i thought she's practicing for T4 stage but now knowing she won't be there I'm curious about this dance she's practicing as well.
    My gut feeling tells me it's sakamichi AKB lol
    I hope i'm right and I hope she's is in it again

7. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well she was with a tired face, as center she must be going through a lot of rough things, and we all know that she pushes herself to the limit and beyond. Imagine as center how she is pushing herself more than never... hope she relies on other members...

But it was a fun SR, showed how close she and Tsucchan are, they really seemed as brothers lol. As this dance thing I can’t imagine anything else than the new single!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The coupling MV shot looks like it was on the 13th, so that might be out. And the 15th seems to also have some kind of MV/Photoset? Naachan posted pictures of Yamada and Narumi on her instragram, and the costumes seems to match what Kojimako posted earlier yesterday.

9. Rurouni

Remember that they don't necessarily need to do all the choreo when filming the MV. If she is practicing for something from the single, it is either the A-side or other song that might be performed. Or they might have a dance MV for one of the song...

Edit: apparently she will be participating in STU48 National HS in Kobe at Feb 24! http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/nationwide/000065.html
    I believe it said that she will only join this one.
    Also they started accepting that HS for her PB http://www.fukuya-shoten.jp/event/18022719/

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Naachan's PB release handshake tickets appear to be sold out already, does that mean there won't be any more tickets available at all, or will they put up more for sale later?

11. Rurouni

Yeah... it sold out in less than 2hr (probably aroun 90min or less since I see someone reporting about it around that time).
    Maybe if someone cancel their order then they will open it again? Not really sure. Some fans want to buy more and some are too late to buy it. Some fans think that it will be a lottery thus took their time. For Fukuya member it supposed to be first come first serve and open until Feb 21 (sold out) and for general (which is not specified as first come first serve) until Feb 26. I think fans are counting on the general sales to be available right until Feb 26 which unfortunately is not the case.

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, I thought they will be available for a while, like, at least until later today. Didn't realize I was supposed to be waiting at 10:00 to buy, so I missed my chance :cold:

13. trxsh

trxsh Member

Ahahaa I just realised Naachan's photobook comes out the day after I leave Japan!! But not a big deal anyway, I'll just order it online. The off shots are so pretty!

14. Rurouni

She will be on the cover of WPB that will be released on March 12 :)
    [​IMG]
    https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18281

Some more weird PB offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/LJs9UG

Magazine/Book appearances since this week
    2/13 Weekly Flash -> Solo cover
    2/16 AKB Newspaper -> Cover with Yuiyui
    2/27 Photo Album
    2/28 Weekly Tokyo Walker
    3/2 Flash Special
    3/9 BOMB -> Cover with Yuiri, Komiharu, Miion
    3/12 Weekly Playboy -> Solo cover
    also Gravure the Television

2s with Ma Chia-Ling
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/TTYSZe

I believe she said that she received valentine chocolate from Yumirin's mother and also Yumirin's sister handmade cookies :)
    Edit: she also received choco from Maiha.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  15. Rurouni

16. Rurouni

180218 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Btw, the stream was suddenly stopped because her phone ran out of charge.
    She was with Tsucchan btw.

PB offshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/6QJjsW

Anyway, as you can see in the SR, Tsucchan was with her yesterday and the SR was talking about STU members and ero songs. Actually, Naachan talked about it after she saw Aki-P in her SR! XD
    At the end when her stream ended abruptly (actually she had warned the viewers that it could end up soon since her phone battery was low), some fans immediately saying Kurayami when the screen turned black, including this person....
    [​IMG]
    瀧野由美子(STU48)
    "暗闇 1月31日発売"
    :)

She can't do Kamikyoku stage today because of an important job (Tsucchan will be in Kamikyoku btw). Not sure what the job is, but she woke up really early (by her standard), before 5AM JST. Some people are speculating that it is for SakamichiAKB MV filming and I wouldn't be surprised that if it is true, but honestly it can be for anything.

After today (Monday), it will be YuuNaa event (Dice steak event, Feb 20) :)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Honestly it's a boring cover, if I didn't know her and saw it on a bookstore shelf I'd go "meh"

20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I agree, knowing that Naachan is not that popular they could have tried something more eye catching, although i don't know exactly what would that be.

I'm honestly a little of worried, is not only the pb but i'm just noticing that no even in akbingo there is a slight mention that Naachan is the new Center, something they usually do. I feel they are half-assing everything.