1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I already read her mobame Last night. Lets wait she Apply.... And our Work is begins...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

If her next goal is to get solo debut, she must aiming higher to create a buzz, with all promotion she get in the last 4 months, I think top 3 is not impossible

3. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I wish her 1st place!!! She is really special (and lately 48groups lack such strong personalities...)
    I am sure she will at least get to top 5.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I’m hoping top 4 even...I think it’s possible
    ~ Nana will save us all :worthy:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could someone summarise her last mobame? I don't expect a translation, but I'm a tiny bit confused by these past few messages as most of you probably have subscribed to her mobame. Once Tano has graduated, I'll switch her out for Naachan

6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Try go to Okadananafans tumlr, I think she already translate it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you!

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    So, in the Stage48 Wiki and Organization Thread we thought it would be a good idea to expand some girls' profiles (on the wiki). Since I have access to editing now I was wondering if there are some things you'd like me to add to Naachan's profile? It is very unlikely I'll get it done before Sunday, but feel free to send me some details; however, I would prefer it if you sent me some trivia and information for their profiles right here in this thread and don't send me a PM. I will most likely edit a few people and it will be easier for me to check the thread than go through multiple messages.

(I'll post this same message in a few threads)

10. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg wasn’t top 5? XD Naachan feeling ambicious!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Originally she aimed for top 5 which she said during her PB launch. The problem is that I believe no one from AKB aim for no.1 in this SSK. Yuihan aims for top 3 and Miion kami 7. I feel that she might feel obliged to aim for no.1 especially since she just got center.
    Honestly it will be really hard and she will need a massive amount of new fans (or just people that sympathize with her aim) to make it happen. Relying on the same fans as on 2017 SSK will not be enough. She will need to almost triple the amount of her votes from 2017, basically a jump in votes like what Ogiyuka had last year (70k ish). Normally you don't get that kind of massive increase in votes once you reach senbatsu level. I can't say that I'm confident that she will have enough votes but I really hope that it can come true not only because it will be good for Naachan but I really believe that it will also be good for AKB, STU, and 48Group as a whole.

I do have a bad news. Romeo Juliet play schedule is out and she will perform on May 9th, 11th, and 13th. AKB have Shamekai (2s) on May 13th. The biggest annoyance is actually not about Naachan (and other members) has to cancel her shamekai, but more about 48g wota can't really watch the play unless they are only buying HS for white team member (Jiina - Naachan group) or they don't mind burning their HS tickets. For example, you have Naachan and Yuiri HS tickets and you want to watch that stage play last performance, then you can't use Yuiri HS ticket (Naachan ticket probably can be refunded or they might reschedule it for the next shamekai) thus your money is gone.

Anyway, back to good stuff. Someone posting some short clips of Naachan stage unit performances -> https://twitter.com/mov_hashira3 (the tweets have been deleted)
    I'm combining it into 1 video

link
    *video and sound quality isn't the best, but should give people a nice look from when Naachan still a KKS until now.
    That video setlist
    01.Idol Nante Yobanaide (KKS, Boku no Taiyou)
    02.Boku to Juliet to Jet Coaster (KKS, Boku no Taiyou)
    03.Kagami no Naka no Jeanne d'Arc (KKS, Pajama Drive)
    04.Temodemo no Namida (KKS, Pajama Drive)
    05.Ame no Pianist (T4, Te wo Tsunaginagara)
    06.Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate (T4, Idol no Yoake)
    07.Itoshiki Natasha (T4, Idol no Yoake)
    08.Temodemo no Namida (SS, Eve wa Adam no Abarabone)
    09.Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (SS, Eve wa Adam no Abarobone)
    10.Bird (SS, Dounaru?! Dousuru?! AKB48)
    11.Omoide no Hotondo (SS, Dounaru?! Dousuru?! AKB48)
    12.Himawari (Himawarigumi, Boku no Taiyou)
    13.Confession (T4, Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai)
    14.Koppu no Naka no Komorebi (SS, Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okosen)
    15.Higurashi no Koi (Himawarigumi, Boku no Taiyou)
    16.Ayamachi (SS, Thumbnail)
    17.Nakinagara Hohoende (SS, Kamikyouku Shibari)
    18.Everyday, Kachuusha (SS, Kamikyoku Shibari)
    19.Kioku no Dilemma (SS, Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okosen)

Her 1st KKS stage (Boku no Taiyou) was performed from 2012/10/26 ~ 2013/03/17. She was not in the shonichi lineup for this stage.
    2nd KKS stage (Pajama Drive) was performed from 2013/03/20 ~ 2013/10/27
    T4 Te wo Tssunaginagara was from 2013/11/03 ~ 2014/04/15
    T4 Idol no Yoake was from 2014/04/24 ~ 2015/08/24
    SS Eve wa Adam no Abarabone 2015/09/13 ~ 2017/03/07
    SS Dounaru?! Dousuru?! AKB48 2015/10/16 ~ 2017/02/05
    Himawarigumi revival Boku no Taiyou 2016/07/16 ~ 2017/06/28 (she is actually not a member of this stage. She just want to perform in it, thus performed on this stage twice)
    T4 Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai 2015/12/03 ~
    SS Minerva yo, Kaze wo Okosen 2017/02/28 ~
    SS Thumbnail 2017/05/12 ~
    SS Kamikyoku Shibari 2017/07/20 ~

13. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

Oh no, he missed "romance kakurenbo" the phenomenal one

14. Rurouni

15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think handshake results would be a great information to have on the wiki page :cute: it's a good stat to indicate a girl's popularity between SSK, and fan's reaction to certain events. Pretty sure I have seen someone summary of Naachan's final handshake results over the singles, but on top of my head I can't remember where. Would be great to see when she started rising to become the handshaker she is today.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Seeing the way things are right now, it makes me really anxious for Naachan. So many people are not even expecting her to be in Kami 7 anymore. They want her to be in top 5. Not trying to be negative but what if Naachan fails to do so? Then everyone would have a reason to bash on Naachan :/ I can't even imagine Naachan's pressure.

17. Rurouni

Yuiri passed the baton to Naachan for Thursday's Myonichi Yoroshiku showroom. Naachan was also in that SR stream, similar to when Naachan passed the baton to Yuiri in the early Myonichi Yoroshiku showroom.
    180328 Myonichi Yoroshiku! - Murayama Yuiri

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Naachan part is around the last 13mins.

[​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/scfMji
    They happened to wear matching shirt. It was not intentional or so she said :)

Myonichi Yoroshiku SR link https://www.showroom-live.com/akb48_asuyoro
    Not sure when she will stream. The topic is about old T4 and new T4.

@Matsui Hikari
    If she failed to be in the top 5 then it wouldn't be her fault. How can sane fans (not anti) bash her considering that I believe she already do her best and the only thing that can make it better is better support from management (management, where is your support for Naachan PB? Jabaja promotion interrupted with the 52nd single announcement? Romeo and Juliet stage play at the same date as HS event?)

18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I think a wildcard this SSK will be how STU wotas vote... will they spread their votes among many girls or try to boost, say, Naachan into Kami 7 and Yumirin to rank relatively high?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

19. Guyute

Guyute Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    In addition to that, I’m wondering how the Mayuyu wotas are gonna vote this year. I’m getting the feeling that they might be leaning towards Yuiyui, but maybe a good amount decide to vote for Naachan?

20. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Truth is there is no way to predict where the votes of Mayuyu or Sasshi wotas are going to.
    Management might be trying to present Yuiyui as the next Mayuyu but there are enough differences between them to say that the Mayuyu wota votes will be quite broken up (or just stop voting completley)
    My personal hope regarding the votes of the Mayuyu and Sasshi wotas is that they will turn out to be completley spread out among the 48 groups (with offcourse a good part towards Naachan). This would make the ssk far more interesting and would also be good for it. Another era where the winner would be easy to predict and/or wins with a huge margin would eventually kill the event.