1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I know several fans (both Japanese and foreign) whose kami-oshi was Mayuyu and 2nd oshi was Jurina, so part of her votes will be going to Jurina too. But it's hard to predict how many, as this is only from my personal observation :)

2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

180329 Showroom - Myonichi Yoroshiku!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    We won't be adding HS results, as that would probably really cluster popular girls' wiki and make unpopular girls' wiki look depressing; plus, it would be super hard to keep track off, 'cause a lot of girls do HS even if they aren't included in the single, but as far as I can tell only those that sell out slots show up in the HS results. I tend to use my oshi as an example for everything, but she never shows up in this HS lists that I see posted in the Single threads, but she does do HS (otherwise her last AKB activity wouldn't be Jabaja HS event, and she isn't even on a B-side for that single).

I was more thinking along the lines of some trivia, or extra information on their projects (especially outside of the 48G). If you want to take a look of what I mean, I already edited Tano Yuuka's wiki. We added a History paragraph at the top and put the trivia at the bottom, which would like to fill so that we can make people look more appealing and their profiles less boring. If you don't know what is different to other wikis, feel free to compare Tano-chan's wiki to Naachan's (Trivia at the top and no History section).

4. Rurouni

Naachan wins the latest battlefes competition! thanks to the fans that made her win :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What makes me happier this time is not only about she took the 1st place, but the fact that the last time she was 2nd and this time she is 1st. Like I've said before during the train selection, she is normally not strong in this type of competition. Since this time she took 1st place then her previous 2nd place was not a 1-off thing. Normally to win this type of competition you need a really dedicated fanbase. Not necessarily a big one, but a dedicated one. It is not that Naachan didn't have a dedicated fanbase, but right now it seems that she also attract different type of fans that is also dedicated towards her. Also if you noticed Naachan top 3 teams, the first place is Chocomint Party, which is kinda expected for a team of Naachan fans. The second one is the name of Naachan PB (again, not unexpected) but it has a triangle logo which is normally used in idol fandom as a sign for sakamichi fans. The third one is Mayuyu daisukina muchichi which is probably a team of Mayuyu fans (or at least has Mayuyu fans in it). Basically a good thing to see.
    Detail about the rewards for top 9. Basically they will be shown on digital ads in several train stations. https://akb48battlefes.jp/info/20180319_02.html

Also in this week, 2 Nogi members mentioned her on their SNS. One is Yamazaki Rena (Nogi 2nd gen) and the other one is Sagara Iori (Nogi 2nd gen). Someone asked about which AKB member that Rena likes and she answered Okada Nana. The interesting bit is that it seems her mother already likes Naachan since Naachan KKS days! As for Iori, it seems that she likes Naachan when she watched Jabaja MV.
    https://7gogo.jp/yamazaki-rena/20804
    https://twitter.com/SJFKEJAVF8546jw/status/979388084574765057

She will be on Big One Girls magazine (released today/Saturday) and they tweeted a cool looking Naachan picture
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/J4w3Gs

Later today, at 21:00, TBS will air STU TDC concert. Please watch it if you have the time.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    It's nice to see Sakamichi members taking a liking to Naachan. Usually the Sakamichi girls would like Mayuyu or Rena or something more, because they are aces of their team.
    Kobayashi Yui from Keyakizaka46 also likes Naachan a lot and she was very happy that she was chosen for SakamichiAKB this time because it meant she could interact with Naachan.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    In the end, all girls falls for the charming of our beloved Naachan. And yet how can she be so insecure about herself!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. S.Awaaf

S.Awaaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I saw this I thought the same thing.. I guess there are a bunch of mayu fans who've taken a liking towards Naachan. (Me being one of them)

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Watching Naachans' arc reminds me greatly of an anime plot unfolding as it proceeds further.

Besides Sasshi's arc, looks like I am also looking forward to what the future holds for Naachan :blush:

9. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Now we can see live perform Namida no Hyomen Choryoku at akb48show next week :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

10. S.Awaaf

S.Awaaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I just watched the ranking concert.. okada Nana's setouchi no koe was so good :chuffed:

11. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

what she and sakura needed right now is agency promotion to make 48group great again

12. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  14. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  15. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now that i think about it, Naachan and Mayu actually have quite a few things in common, both of them are incredibly beautiful and serious about their job and AKB. Both got pushed but nothing they didn't earned or deserve.

@Rurouni would you mind explaining what the whole battlefes competition is about? i had a look around but still don't understand anything

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I haven't even thought that Mayu fans would lean towards Naachan, but it makes sense... And it may be a good source of votes for the SSK.
    I'm pretty confident that she's at least got Kami 7 in her hands. (Besides her, I'd say Jurina, Sakura, Yuihan and Ogiyuka... Jurisaku top 2)

17. Rurouni

It was a game competition. for AKB48 train ad competiton, several guilds/teams battle it out. Each guild can choose their oshimen(?) and for this 2nd train ad competition, I believe they counted up to 3 guilds/member. The first train ad competition was only 1 guild/member, thus if you have 2 or more guilds championing the same member, only the highest ranking count. I might be wrong on the details, but it is more or less like that. The game title is AKB48 Battle Festival.
    For the 1st train competition, this is what they get
    [​IMG]
    The winner got 3 door or cart (can't remember) plastered with their sticker, while the rest only 1, which kinda make it only 1 winner and 8 2nd place.
    For this 2nd train competition, it will be digital advertising (those digital display/monitor/tv/whatever you call it) at the train station. The first place winner will have the ad featuring her in the most crowded station, 2nd place 2nd most crowded, etc. The detail about it is already linked in my previous post.

Some pictures from today's concerts
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For YuuNaa fans, this might be their favorite moment from the concert
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/Go_Univercity/status/980457320206381056
    https://twitter.com/shigetan_7/status/980356151651942401

also Naachan - Yokochan moment
    https://twitter.com/igayasuigayasu/status/980339592946569217

She was also centering all of the first batch of group songs (before MC1), centering at least 1 Team 4 songs, also centering 9th album song and Jabaja at the end of the concert.
    But I believe the highlight for her was Namida no Hyomen Choryoku. I've seen twitter reports that praised Naachan vocal and performance at the concert, but that song probably takes the cake. A lot of praise don't only come from Naachan oshi but also from non Naachan oshi.
    And with that concert, it might sign the end of Jabaja promotion time. Well, they might perform it again 1 more time at the next CDTV special, not 100% sure tho. What I'm sure is that Jabaja might be one of the single with the shortest promotion time. Although it was short, but is is definitely sweet. She proved that she can be a good center and ace. As for the 52nd single, while I think Naachan do a good job with it, I honestly prefer Jabaja more than it simply because the new song (Teacher Teacher) doesn't have any place to show her vocal skill. Although Jabaja doesn't really have a solo part, the trio part sounded like Naachan - Sayanee duet and that is nice. Also some cool shouts are better than none.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  18. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I agree. Jabaja might have the shortest promotion time but the MS performance is one that I will remember forever.
    Hopefully, we will see her center again. Many people that I follow on twitter who aren't Naacchan Oshi praised how well she performed and sang tonight during the concert.

19. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    New profile photos

Naachanakb.jpg Naachanstu.jpg

STU wins this time <3

• Like Like x 8
  20. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana