1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Right? At this point I just feel like because she's such a good idol that producers from different TV programmes just decide to help promoting her, and tbh I think they are doing so much more to help her than AKS

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Although I am sad and frustrated that Jabaja only had a short promotion period I do think that Naachan has been a member long enough and been in enough singles to know that the ending of Jabaja promotion isn't something she should take personal. Offcourse she will be sad, as is natural to be, because you can only have one 1st time center single. But she is, and it's something we always praise her for, a very proffesional person so she will see the buisness logic of this.
    If there is anything to be frustrated about it's not about the promotion ending to soon but rather the opposite, the promotion started to late.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I've been wondering for a while, is it possible that STU oshis (even if it's some) will vote for Naachan or they will just push it all on Yumirin/Fuu/Pyo? We all know that Naachan is very dedicated in promoting the groups she's in but I'm not sure if STU wotas will vote for a non-full-time STU member. Seeing how pushed Yumirin was this year despite being new really worries me because what if STU wotas want to prove that Yumirin/STU is deserving of their push?

4. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Don't worry, Naachan has enough fans on her own, and I think they will manage on their own pretty well. For STU oshis, while there may be some voting for Naachan, I think most will choose voting for Yumirin.
    Everyone saw how much NGT grew by Ogiyuka and Hinatan entering senbatsu, so they'll not underestimate the power of having even one girl ranking high to increase the popularity of the whole group.
    As much as I'd want it to be Hinachan, the hako-oshis will probably go for Yumirin, just like how NGT oshis went for Katomina on 2016.
    So yeah, I don't think it will affect Naachan that much. She already has a growing fanbase in AKB, and presumably some fans got attracted to her seeing STU shows, so that's a good thing overall.

5. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I expect that Naachan will land in position 5, 6 or 7 in the election. And while higher would be nice, lower would be more realistic. I think she has the same issue as Takamina where she's not a "traditional"/fisher idol and thus has fewer whales supporting her and more kids/casuals/family men and women who don't spend all their money on the election. If we look at everyone who's taken top spots in recent years: Mayu and Yukirin did very well for themselves being traditional idols. Sayanee and Jurina were put there mainly on grounds of being the clear faces for their respective sister groups. Sasshi is a meme and therefore an outlier :hehe:

Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong and see Naachan take 4+...

• Like Like x 4
  6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg Naachan performing teacher teacher what a beauty!

And in the end she didn’t end up at the second row as it was announced... at least she appears at front!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. Matsui Hikari

^Unfortunately, Naachan was only in the front row because J is absent so I’m sure she’ll return to her normal position soon :( I lowkey pray that Sasshi will be absent a lot though and Naachan will sub her lol

8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Same. That's what I usually wish for my oshis, and it usually comes true[hehe]

9. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah just read at the 53 single thread... trully upset cuz Naachan was so good. Her eyes omg

10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I honestly have no idea what that is :huh:

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Your link says it is the 28th time an AKB single was #1.

13. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Oh my bad, I dont read that 28th....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, I hope she gets to sub a lot for the front row members who might be absent a lot. I hope it's not always Jurina though, as she is my kami oshi and she was really amazing in that song at the AKB concert. So yeah, my wish is to see both Naachan and Jurina in front row [hehe] And Naachan did a really good job too...

15. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Wow NHC at akb show! Naachan is just awesome 、i just get more and more addicted to her voice! Love it!!

16. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    That amazing song and dance, our naachan so cool :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 20.18.49.png
    I had to post this [hehe]
    What a nice thumbnail
    Nana is trying to get closer to Sayanee? (attention to her chin)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

The vocal senbatsu at music station sounds like a jokes comparing to this one

19. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The moment Naachan started singing that song in AKB Show, I was shooked and hooked. I hope there's more performances of this song.

20. Matsui Hikari

I am absolutely blown away by the performance. Kojimako wasn't the most stable but she definitely made it up with her dance. The lack of auto tune also made the song sound 100 times better. Juri, Miion, Naachan, and Kojimako should form a permanent unit tbh

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1