Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

I love how the dress hugs her body!! :omfg:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

now we need 4 episodes nemousu tv for guam trip
    just like what they do with eitos 2 years ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Guys do anyone have the post for international fans of Naachan to vote for her in this ssk!?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    There are people selling codes in the AKB48 shop. Short of that, the best route would be to buy CDs via HMV/CDJapan and have them sent with express shipping.

5. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah i was looking and couldn’t find, i was hoping for saving time lol, but i will search for it later

6. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    look in okadananafans twitter account. she/he has a link. try scroll down around like even before the translation for showroom nana did wearing the 'M' shirt...its before okadananafans post of naachan's showroom with jina seina and fujita. its on april12th post. i post the link here b4 but got deleted. its not allowed apparently. i had no idea so hence the mistake.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  7. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah better go to Okadananafans Twitter, u can search in here tl

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

8. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I found guys! Thanks a lot!!

9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    let them play who's the cutest member in Guam again :^O^: but this time is most pretty because now they not bring kids anymore
    i think Naachan face is criteria who liked by Guam people

10. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Indeed, everyone love CG girl
    her STU profile picture is just too good to be true, a typical face that you can easily find in FF world

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Guam article related directly with Naachan
    http://japan.techinsight.jp/2018/04/maki04231531.html. This is about Naachan posting SayaYuuri pictures which is a hit among fans.
    http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20180424/akb18042405010002-n1.html. Basically just a question about SSK which again said that she aims for 1st place.

Guam tour video from Jijipress

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also my previous post which initially has the official Guam pictures from Zakzak and then updated with a better quality pictures from MDPR and the latest one is from EX Taishu web which I believe is the highest res possible for that set of Guam pictures.
    -----
    As for yesterday (Tuesday), it was mainly about Romeo and Juliet. They finally get to try the costume and make up for the play.
    Her next theater performance will probably be on May 18 (Team 4 senshuuraku/final performance) because I don't think she will have the time to do a performance before Romeo and Juliet finished nor do I think management can schedule a theater performance other than 16th gen stage, Anna's stage, or Team 8 stage. Probably this month is the first time since forever where Naachan doesn't perform any stage.

She was also responding to some questions on her 755 and some of it were serious questions. For example, someone asked about having similar experience like what Naachan showed in her documentary (functional hypoglycemia) and she gave some bullet points such as don't get stressed -> https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18932
    Someone talking about can not make friends -> https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18938
    Someone (a woman) asking about what to do when her friend ask her about what kind of man that she likes because she likes a woman more than a man. Naachan answer is just to randomly say her preference or it is better to say the truth if her friend is open minded. https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/18947

• Informative Informative x 2
  12. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I wanted to translate the health issue question here since I think this aspect of Naachan is interesting to a lot of people:

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

14. Rurouni

Basically her days are mostly about practicing for Romeo and Juliet play with some random jobs in the morning. She wanted to watch Team 8 concert but can't because the practice.
    In the past few days she was having some kind of a stiff neck thus can't really turn her head. She already went to a doctor and I believe right now it is almost gone (the pain) based on her 755 post.
    Also after the practice yesterday (Sunday), she met with Yuiri and having some drinks.
    She also posting on 755 using Yuiri's acc
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/990576202489348097

Today (Monday, 4/30) will be AKB shamekai (2s event) in Pacifico Yokohama.
    Also you might want to watch The 4th Akashiya Kouhaku. It will start at 7:30PM JST.

Nemousu had put the teaser for the 1st episode on the new season. Only Renacchi is in it. If you look at the description on Nemousu website, Naachan is one of the members in it (with Chiyori, Seichan, Nattsun, and Fujita Nana). The episode is about Gekidan Renacchi praying for success in Guam so it should be recorded in Guam. As you already know, all the AKB only members that are in Guam are also Gekidan Renacchi members, thus it is convenient for them to make this episode. The question mark is that Chiyori is not in Gekidan Renacchi and Nattsun + Nana are not selected for Guam.
    It will air next Sunday, 5/6 20:00JST.

Tiktok video (the same as the one posted in the twitter link above just better res)
    https://streamable.com/cy16h
    https://www.tiktokv.com/i18n/share/video/6549700208442215681

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rurouni

Pictures from yesterday's HS are up in Naachan's gallery. If you have the time do see it
    please...
    [​IMG]
    you don't want to make her mad...
    [​IMG]
    and you can see her drunk expression...
    [​IMG]
    :^^;:
    Several people were asking for drunk pose probably because she went out drinking with Yuiri on the previous day.
    Link to the gallery

She was in several STU48 showroom yesterday

SNS pictures
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

Video that was published on AKB LINE April 20th promoting Romeo and Juliet play
    https://streamable.com/vz5uh

Also Zakzak just published that interview/discussion with Naachan, Seichan, and Zukkii
    https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/180501/ent1805016551-n1.html
    [​IMG]
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The images on Instagram and website are the same, but a bit higher res on Insta and filtered
    [/hide]
    sources

The 4th Akashiya Kouhaku
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22799807

Okada Rina (not her sister!) talking about Naachan's greeting, which I believe she said to be very gentle.
    https://streamable.com/ojoln

------
    Teacher Teacher MV just has been released and it has relatively plenty of Naachan in it

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She will be in Type A regular and Type B limited cover
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Promo picture
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Naachan was amazing in TT MV really stood out for me

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

but still, her visual in jbj is second to nothing :cry:
    and 52nd pv is too confusing tbh,

18. Rurouni

Zakzak Naachan, Seichan, Zukkii part 2 https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/180502/ent1805026568-n1.html
    This time they are talking more about Teacher Teacher, talking about the choreo difficulty which from what I read, it is mainly because she never encounter that type of moves and formation. She was also listening to SNSD and KARA and now TWICE. Basically the popular songs in Japan. Seichan answered about her sister often watch Korean drama and Zukkii said she knows a bit about TWICE.
    Naachan also commented that Teacher Teacher is like Dear My Teacher.
    [​IMG]

------
    Now for some STU48 related post

New random STU48 photoset
    [​IMG]

STU48 members picture from Imousu season 2 (she will not be in it, at least not the first episode)
    [​IMG]

------
    Talent power ranking about members who have increased awareness among female in their late 20's
    https://www.talentsearch.jp/talent_master/topics-2-2018-4.html
    Naachan is joint 5 with Dasu, Nagahama Neru, Miona, Hanachan, and Sayanee.
    This is basically about improvement, not absolute recognition or popularity.
    I think that the author kinda make the wrong assumption about because Naachan centering Jabaja, thus Yuiyui will likely to increase her popularity with her centering 52nd single. The survey is finalized on February 2018 (probably with the same survey that is used for that Nikkei Ent ranking/graph posted on AKB general thread since the author for this article also wrote for Nikkei Ent and that graph also finalized on Feb 2018) thus slightly missed the promotion period for Jabaja. There were news about it on mid January when they announced that Naachan will be the center, but the news about it was rather minimal and unlikely to have a big impact on general public. Also most of the idols in it are visible in female targeted media/magazine while Naachan only appeared in male targeted magazine which honestly I don't know why management not promoting her to the female audience more aggressively.

[hide]
    Talking a bit about that Nikkei 2018 graph
    [​IMG]
    vs 2017
    [​IMG]

Naachan 13/65
    Mako 16/64
    Miion 16/70
    Renacchi 11/79

Naachan 12/70
    Mako 17/64
    Miion 12/72
    Renacchi 11/73

She increased her awareness but her popularity is reduced. This is likely because when that survey were taken (I believe starting around Q4 last year) Naachan wasn't really exposed in the media. General public isn't going to actively find you if you don't appear in the media and it showed. Miion, although from fans perspective her being in Tofu was not a good thing, but general public do find her. Also probably helped by her constant appearance in AKBINGO thus it is easier for general public to find her. *Basically my take on it is that her media exposure in the later half of 2017 was really lacking and she didn't really get a work/job that is favorable to people that were aware of her (remember that we are talking about general public here, thus theater performance probably won't have any impact). Compare that to Miion where she was being exposed more or Renacchi which didn't really gain more awareness but she did appear in large publication where her works is favorable to the people that were aware of her.

I don't think Romeo and Juliet thing will increase her popularity by a lot in general public since it is mostly targeted to fans (that promo video was published only on Line. Why not at least AKB48 YT?) but I do hope it will reach out to a lot of 48G fans and idol fans in general. The nice thing about participating in a play is that she will definitely increase her acting skill and hopefully can open more doors in the future. What I'm waiting for is what's next for her after Romeo and Juliet. Probably there'll be lots of Teacher Teacher promotion, but hopefully they also give her something, either a big project or a constant media appearances. If she is not on AKBINGO in May then I believe it will be a full year of her not in AKBINGO. I actually don't understand why they don't call her. If you look at Teacher2 Bingo performance, it has Yuihan and Yukirin which both are busy member. Also Seichan was there thus no Romeo Juliet excuse. She is not in STU48 event since forever. It is like they are trying not to include her (in AKBINGO) even if she was available. Of course she was in Setobingo, but Setobingo has ended and it was on shared time slot thus even if there'll be another season, it will likely materialize late this year or early next year.
    Anyway, it is not necessarily needs to be AKBINGO. The key is either an individual/solo project and/or constant media appearance.
    Also because of the ship is almost done, probably she will be busy doing STU theater. I hope she makes it in STU48 shonichi.
    [/hide]

-----
    This Thursday will be the first time Gekidan Renacchi practiced in full costume and make up.

----
    Naachan short appearance on Ayanan SR during this Monday shamekai
    https://streamable.com/895fa

----
    *If you read the post inside the spoiler, I've added some data to illustrate what I mean. This post is updated around May 3rd 10:40 JST

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
  19. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I agree that Teacher Teacher MV is confusing, it felt like they were trying to give the same amount of screentime to everyone and no one really stood out. But Naachan was beautiful in her shots. I personally liked that she was paired with Miru in the mirror shots.
    What I was really happy about, and thought made her really stand out as the important member she is, was that cover with Yuiyui and Sayanee.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Me too. I'm glad to see her on the same cover with Sayanee and Yuiyui. And it's type-A cover as well
    Man, I wonder we will see a duet b/w Naachan or Sayanee any time soon.
    I think they will sound amazing in a duet

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1