Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. S.Awaaf

S.Awaaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    During the concert before the ssk there was the part where members came out on stage wearing different costumes/uniforms based on a song they liked (?.. I could be wrong but this is what I understood:^^;:)
    Anyway does anyone know about the costume naachan had on.. like where it's from?

( Also noticed BNK's cherprang wore Jabaja [hehe] )

2. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Just a bit late, but congrats to Naachan for ranking 5th ! First time ranking in Kami 7, hopefully not the last time! :blush:

The rise in votes is really something..1st place Nana is still a concept I would like to see some day ~ lol

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

5th place announcement and speech

link

Green Flash
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25039601

Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Ai Shiteru

link

Pedal to Sharin to Kita Michi to

link

She did appear in songs other than those 3, but I feel that in this 3 songs her role was important.

=====
    Probably because Naachan is Cher's oshimen thus she chose Jabaja costume.

Naachan costume is something that you don't normally see because I believe she only wore this costume once.
    Naachan costume.jpg
    Yes, this costume is one of her solocon costume.
    The color looks different probably because of the lighting

=====
    Although Naachan didn't get 1st, she is always :1st: in my heart :)
    Her speech was definitely one of the best SSK speeches. There was a sense of crisis, responsibility, ambition and also addressing fans in a cool way.
    https://twitter.com/Okadananafans/status/1007964702985486336

Not only that, her performance on the concert was solid and at the end she was really caring for Sakura.

And with her 5th place result, she has fulfilled all of her goal that she set for 20yrs old Naachan. Those goals are to have a solocon, photobook, top 5, stay healthy, and opening an insta acc :)

=====
    On Sunday STU announced their 2nd single. The nice part is that they streamed it from Nagoya Dome where they were doing HS

if the video does not show watch the video here

=====
    On the urgent meeting live show yesterday she did a good job and also a really good comment on dating where she said that it is okay to fall in love but dating is a matter of professionalism.
    And Naachan is rich enough to treat all STU member :^^;:

=====
    As for her schedule... well, she didn't have anything obvious scheduled for this week. Next week she will perform on the final STU48 tour date (6/29) but before that there is a possibility that she will perform with Team 4 on 6/25 and 6/26.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Naachan Thank you for fullfill Cher fangirl dream to be come true LOL look at Cher instragram she just like a dreamy girl.

5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I’ve been keeping up with Naachan’s Instagram followers count for awhile now and it has never increased so much! Just yesterday, her followers count was 59.4K but today, it jumped to 60.5K! Magic of SSK :banana: Can’t wait to see it tomorrow :hehe: Hopefully this means more fans for Naachan :approve:

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    She also increased 8k on twitter since ssk. Lots of other members, like Nako, did too.

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Naachan's 180616 backstage

• Like Like x 4
  9. Rurouni

Schedule first.
    She has been confirmed to participate on both 6/25 and 6/26 Team 4 stage. 6/25 will also be Yuiri seitansai :) Of course she is still scheduled for 6/29 STU performance.
    Also rare appearance for Naachan on TV not in a music show. She will be a guest on a TV show called Hama chan ga. She will talk about her favorite stuff and went for a drink when she turned 20 with her great senior (probably Miichan, who else?).
    hamachanga 495.jpg
    It will be on Yomiuri TV, 6/27, 1:09~
    Btw, the show probably was shot on May 18th (the same day as Juri T4 senshuu).

=====
    Yesterday she had a date with her sister
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And on the day before AKB had a performance for school kids (part of school's excursion). She is one of the member participating in it
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

After that she was on On8+1 as a guest with Seichan and Oya.
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Some 2s

During Yuiri's birthday party which was attended by Team 4 members + 13th gen in Naachan's hotel room
    [​IMG]

Renacchi
    [​IMG]

Cher (BNK48)
    [​IMG]

Music (BNK48)
    [​IMG]

Kaimook (BNK48)
    [​IMG]

Sin Tik-kei (TPE48)
    [​IMG]

more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

sources

=====
    an article about Naachan
    https://www.zaikei.co.jp/article/20180620/448952.html
    https://news.biglobe.ne.jp/entertainment/0620/zks_180620_0082749812.html
    (both articles have the same content)
    From what I see, the writer is writing about idol, and his(?) articles are mostly about Nogi.
    Title is "Will Okada Nana become the savior of AKB48?"

=====
    omake
    [hide]
    [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Naachan SSK speech Eng subbed (by Okadananafans)
    https://goo.gl/534dji

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. WeRiseOrFall

WeRiseOrFall Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  11. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    management already set that up. all they can do is abide to it. even juri cant say anything. she who has always been talking liie a soukantouku all of sudden has no say at all about this...its too obvious. wow..mion really gets everything. they first want to make her ace but fans didnt took that bait so now they took the other path. soukantouku. hence the rigged center exam plus the many screentime in ssk concert before the result. hence the claim imma be soukantouku. hence the akbmeeting where she speaks takamina and yokoyama reference a lot plus the longest mc time (the last segment) amongst the other mc/members.
    #sorry not sorry
    #tooobvious
    #itsasetup
    now,naachan's chance to rank 1st in ssk is gettin low. she will not be soukantouku(ciz she turn it down conpletely) nor she would be the ACE anytime soon. why? coz jurina will still be participating in ssk as long as she didnt graduate and she wont and she even ask sakura to keep participating with her and compete till sakura got ace. plus suda has the same mindset as jurina..keep participating until graduate. and ogino fans is just gonna save more money from now on. the gap between nana's votes and the others after her is wide plus aks keep promoting new centers and zukki already is at high place for her first ssk,yuiyui only will grow fans from now with the drama and akbingo attention and tomu is back. with pd48,the members hence jurina and sakura will only get more popular from now on(attract kpoppers who when they obsess they will do anything to get their girls up there). unless aks management start giving something to naachan then people will only gain to outgrow her. thats just my worries+my prediction. i love her but completely turning down gm title is kinda reckless. from now on mion will only get more screentime and shows and tv.
    i hope my statement is completely wrong though....i will shut up now. too much negative thinking i know.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    love this scene from last year sousenkyo :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That will be a waste ..... from my PoV ... I find both Juri & Naachan are the ideal candidates.
    Mion is more like the ace rather than leadership.... yes ... she knows more about AKBG but she knows more of what had happened while both Juri and Naachan are able to react on current situation.

Juri tend to be upfront while Naachan will step backwards and analyse the whole pic before making a move.

Between Juri & Naachan, Naachan is able to grab the people's attention and utilize the flow. Both last year and this year's speech I find both solid and this year was better as she manage to rally the fans, such that even Jurina & Suda agree that Naachan was impressive when they were at AKB Show! that night.

Both Juri and Naachan are racing up to soukantouku and I was hoping it will be like tat. ( currently I find Naachan has more chances due to her leadership, speech performance & EQ seem to be leading )

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    @snrahmah9448 Sorry but I have to disagree about Naachan not going to be an ace anytime soon. First of all, she is highest ranked AKB member already - the higher ones are all sister group members. Also, SSK ranking is not all - many members have been called "ace" for years when they didn't even reach kami 7. I think she already is AKB's ace at this point, of course AKS needs to give her something too. Personally I hope they give her 54th single center.

And even if you care so much about her being 1st, think of it this way: there are currently 4 members ranked higher than her. Ogiyuka's vote count didn't improve much from last year, Naachan's vote count is improving at a much higher rate so I think she can overtake her next year. Sakura said she will not participate in SSK next year. Then we have Dasu and Jurina, who got a lot of votes based on the fact that SSK was in Nagoya and that it was SKE's 10th anniversary. I assume Dasu's vote count will fall next year a lot, but I'm not sure if it's enough for Naachan to overtake her. Jurina's vote count will probably go down too but not enough for Naachan to overtake her (unless Naachan gets a major push and Jurina has some scandal or something). Still, I think Naachan will at least make top 3 next year. Also Dasu will be 27 this year so she can't keep going on forever too, I think she will graduate in 2 or so years so that's one more rival gone. And yeah management is pushing some young girls but it will take a long time before they are Naachan's real rivals, if ever.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Do we even know what a soukantoku do behind the scene?

16. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    nope.. we only know how much closure and exposure soukantouku gets on screen. and more job oportunities.

17. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I just worried about her health as her sickness is not really a common one

Anyway, in my opinion she's better of being an ace

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. dadmomanddog

dadmomanddog Kenkyuusei

i saw naachan's strong power in emergency meeting. she was great leader, relaxing and cutie in same time☺. Deplorable if she didnt next soukantoku.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    when i watched the akb emergency meeting i thought naachans voice is soothing and she looks so cute making face :):)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Rurouni

180622 showroom

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 3