1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Calm down guys. Let’s trust Naachan... she grew so fast this past 3 ssk... and now she IS the face for akb.. and she excels everything she does. Staff will have to recognize her and compensate over ja ba ja single. I think dasu will fall too, about Ogiyuka, she has fans with money, but i think in quantity Naachan is better.

And specially after her ssk speeches, come on, even who doesn’t care about her must have goosebumps when she said to otaku fans to have more confidence in themselves!

I think Naachan have a very solid fanbase, and one that is growing a lot faster than most of other girls. If she is soukantoku or ace or both (which she already is imo) Naachan will take the top. She inspires even her seniors, saw yuihan saying she was going to aim to first next year after hearing Naachan speech. She is right saying that it is an akb single so it is too bad that lately ony sister groups are being center on it.

Next year let’s aim to ichii! And trust Naachan!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I'm all for Taoka's reign as soukantoku, but are there any signs that Yuihan's leaving anytime soon?

3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    in her showroom, she was impressed by naachan's speech and wants to aim for the top spot as well, so we can be pretty confident that she will stays for at minimum 1 year more

4. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    watch produce48 full eps. rn is at ep2. see also the netz buzzing about the girls on twitter,naver and all sns. you guys will see where my statement come from. lol. but anyway, i am very happy if our 48girls who is in pd48 program could gain popularity and new kpop fans because, they deserve it. they work hard and its a chance to get closure for those who never got the chance before..like takeuchi miyu senpai..
    and also why i said what i said about how naachan might get caught up by the other girls(not necessarily beat her but get close to her votes) and how sakura and jurina will only put more gap between them and her if aks didnt give her something to boost more her exposure/closure.
    whatsoever,support all girls and especially naachan. with this insecurity the only way i can help naachan is by voting more for her next year.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Make it 2 years then. Considering Yuihan takes Takamina's path (which's highly probable), there's still the 1 year soukantoku internship for whoever she chooses.

6. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

lol, that rich fans will kill their group slowly,
    just look at ogiyuka hs sales for their latest single, her popularity somehow looks so unreal comparing to the other top 5

7. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    How is ogiyuka hs sale like?

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She was in Hiroshima last Saturday. Not sure what was that for, but probably related to the 2nd single since she said that she took a bunch of pictures but can only post them when August come. I'm guessing some kind of photoshoot related to the 2nd single.
    On Sunday she was already back in Tokyo, practicing for Team 4 stage.
    The stage itself was really good. She did great on the MC session, even throwing a current popular joke/meme. Also helping Yuiri spelling her thoughts when Yuiri was giving her birthday speech/talk.
    They also performed Neko Allergy for the first time! :)

=====
    some more info on Naachan appearance in Hama chan ga
    https://www.lmaga.jp/news/2018/06/43587/
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    Some more pictures with BNK48 members (Jennis, Satchan, Miori)

=====
    pictures from yesterday's SNS
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    *First one was taken yesterday, 2nd one was taken during Yuiri's birthday party with Team 4 (in Nagoya), 3rd one was taken on June 19th when she had a photoshoot for blt graph (the staff gave her a cake to congratulate her on ranking 5th).
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

sources

=====
    Today will be another Team 4 performance :)
    Also if I'm reading the schedule correctly, Hama chan ga is actually on 6/27 25:09. Although the official website listed the show as on 6/27 1:09, it should be 6/28 1:09. They did say Wednesday late night tho.

=====
    Her sales is good. Probably around no.3 in NGT (was around 4th when Rikahime was no.1 in NGT). She was usually behind Hinatan and Gatanee. Also she has better number on AKB HS vs NGT HS relative to other NGT members. Hinatan and Gatanee are still better on AKB HS vs Ogiyuka, but the gap is much smaller compared vs NGT HS. But for 52nd single, Ogiyuka sales was the best in NGT. VS members from the other group, well, if we are ranking SSK top 5 based on their HS, it would be Sakura, Jurina, Naachan, Dasu, Ogiyuka. Ogiyuka HS sales is better than Tomu or Yuihan, but she didn't sold out all of her slots vs the other top 5 members which they easily sold out (sold out early) all of their slots.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I love Naachan's fashion sense. She tends to pick a mix of boyish and feminine clothes which I love and I think fits her style very well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Today ate 1 am JST naachan will be at ANN with Yuihan, Sakura and Juri.

• Like Like x 1
  11. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Rurouni

Besides on Hama chan ga later tonight and also on ANN (which start at similar time since ANN starts at 25:00 and Hama chan ga at 25:09! Hama chan ga is a 30min show), she will also be on TV Tokyo Music Festival 2018. It will start at 17:55. Not sure when AKB will perform since it is a 5hrs show. Yuihan hinted that she will perform at around 19.

More details about today's Hama chan ga episode
    http://music-book.jp/music/news/news/191357

=====
    180627 Hama chan ga!

link
    Basically the guests were asked to pick 3 things that they wanted to buy from 3 price bracket (around 10k, 30k, 50k). At the end they bring someone to do a challenge and the guests must choose whether he will succeed or failed.

The result *SPOILER!*
    [hide]
    Naachan won the most expensive item (I believe they will pay for that item). The rest I'm not so sure whether Naachan actually need to buy it or not.
    [/hide]

=====
    180627 AKB ANN

Pre-show

if the video does not show watch the video here

Main show
    part 1/2

link

part 2/2

link

=====
    SNS posts

Video of them promoting Juri's PB
    https://twitter.com/juri_1st_0724/status/1012036003396063232

Pictures (some are from ANN, some from TV Tokyo Music Fes)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

sources

=====
    She managed to congratulate Wakatsuki Yumi on her birthday directly since they met on TV Tokyo Music Festival today :)
    Btw, she was in Jurina position during Teacher Teacher performance on that Music Fes. AKB also performed Oogoe Diamond and Everyday Kachuusa. She was in Takamina position for Oogoe Diamond (Sayanee was in Jurina position).

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
  13. Rurouni

After ANN, she went to sleep at 5AM (ANN finished at 3AM). Then she was going to Setouchi area (probably Hiroshima since I believe she didn't make any contact to any members that were performing in Yamaguchi). Basically only travel, eat, sleep, and practice today.... and probably this...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Yes, today/tomorrow 6/29 she will be doing Myonichi Yoroshiku, thus another Naachan showroom :)

What will not happen tomorrow on the stage is ship name reveal since they will do a voting on 6/30
    Anyway, remember that tomorrow's performance starts at 18:30JST.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Rurouni

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  15. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Did Naachan mention in her mail about the idea of joining Produce48 or why she didn't? I'm curious if she even thought about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah me too was wondering why she didn’t apply to PD48... she would’ve nailed it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. ...

... Kenkyuusei

She was in romeo & juliet stage play.

18. Rurouni

She never told anything about PD48. She did say something like that show training was hard (forgot where... either on MC session or SR or mobame....). I believe management instructed 48G members to not mention that show's name. When Moekyun was talking on SR about her recent popularity, she also said "that show" might be the cause. The only members that metioned about PD48 was Sasshi. She didn't exactly say PD48, but she did tweet a link to Nako's PD48 Youtube video which does contain Produce48 word in it. But then, Sasshi is Sasshi... she can pretty much do anything.
    The short answer is no, she never mentioned about PD48 or "that show" that is related directly to her. She might or might not think about it.

Compared to the previous PD, PD48 is a bit softer, probably to accommodate the difference between the Japanese trainee and the Korean trainee. From what I see how they rated some of the 48G members, Naachan should get B easily and probably A. But the problem is that Naachan is STU48 captain. Unlike being a normal team captain, Naachan is basically the leader of STU48, thus it is not desirable for her to Join PD48 while STU48 doesn't even have their own theater. I can't imagine how much hate she will get if she did join PD48. At that time, management already set to make her do Romeo and Juliet (which is basically denied her of having a major role in Majimuri). Hopefully management have something planned for her...

Romeo and Juliet is probably not the reason that she was not in either PD48 or Majimuri. She might not think about PD48 but some members were probably being suggested by the management to join PD48 and I don't think management offered Naachan that option (or she was offered but refused). The same thing with Majimuri, only this time management simply didn't want to pick her.
    Not many remembered about it, but during the audition in front of the director (on a HS event which was streamed in SR), management said that some were not selected for the final audition process due to scheduling. Yuiyui was doing great on her personal SR audition but she was not in the final audition. Now you know the reason why. Management decided for some of them to be in Majimuri, probably some of them to take the PD48 audition, and the rest to battle it out for some spots in Romeo and Juliet play (which is probably the smallest project compared to the rest). Now you see where management priority (at least at that time) for Naachan looks like.

Having said that, I'm not really sure what management is planning for her. They might have planned for Naachan to be a GM but with Miion openly wanting to take the GM position, there is a big chance that Miion will get it because she is still one of the management favorite. If they want to push Naachan as an ace, I need to see them give something to Naachan because right now all I'm seeing is that they give Yuiyui a lot of support to become the ace. Right now Naachan is in a weird position because she ranked as the top AKB members but doesn't really get anything that suggest she is the highest ranked AKB members. Normally when you ranked this high, you probably will get at least a good position in AKB drama, but she didn't get anything from it (or at least anything important in it... she might still be in it considering they showed more members participating in majimuri that is not in the cast list). Management kinda positioned her in Jurina - Sakura position (established top members) but she only got a fraction of push compared to them and both of them are still pushed in a big way (especially Sakura) with the PD48 thing. Probably the next step for Naachan is for management to at least put her in the front row for the 54th single (center would be better if management care about the possibility having an AKB member at the top of SSK). The other step would be a solo debut, which is probably the most logical choice but I'm not sure management is willing to do it. This is not just about releasing a single, but having solo concerts (as in solo solo, not solo as a part of AKB concerts). So far I believe no one that is managed by AKS has had a solo debut like that. I still see Naachan as someone that management didn't predict that she would be as popular as she is right now, thus they don't really have any plan for her to make her more popular in the general public.

Anyway, they have released more info on STU48 2nd single and for now Naachan will at least be in 2 songs since the other common song is a group song where all STU members are in it. They haven't released the detail about the 3rd song on each CD except for Type A which is the CGB41 song (a tie up song with a snack which Naachan is not in it). Only the common songs will have MV tho. STU so far is very economical with their MVs. It will have a bonus video with members wearing school uniform from schools in Setouchi, so hopefully Naachan will also be in it :)

Also the HS schedule for STU48 2nd single has been released and like before, Naachan will only participate in 1 HS date (11/18). On the 1st single, there are few times where Naachan wasn't really doing anything important but STU were doing their HS so hopefully this time they actually have something in mind for Naachan instead of simply emptying her schedule just in case something comes up (probably it is going to be the later....). STU48 2nd single theater ed can be ordered starting from next Monday (7/2). Her HS will be in Tokyo.

She will also participate in the next AKB National HS event at Kitakyushu, Fukuoka. It will be on 7/16 (which is also the first STU48 theater tour performance. It will be in Osaka but not in NMB theater. Of course Naachan will not be in it but it will be streamed from famigeki thus you probably can watch it live). She has expressed that she want to at least perform in AKB theater. That one will be on 7/26 and 7/27.

=====
    some pictures of the STU48 performance from https://thetv.jp/news/detail/152710/
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    She was having a date with Jiina yesterday (Saturday) :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/Bb7TQk

=====
    Forgot to post this nice illustration. You know about Yumirin carrying Naachan picture? Naachan also posted some pictures showing Yumirin carrying Hinachan like a princess and Michu carrying Miichan with the same style. Because of that, she also showing a picture where Yuuri carrying Naachan like that when they were performing in Guam. This is the illustration version of that picture
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/i7UkLP

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    for me i think the management just using naachan when needed like targeting the million sales for 51st then dropping after they got it and push yuiyui

i know naachan is a pushed member but i dont get why her push is on and off like last year she's getting her momentum and until jabaja center then dropping her to 2nd row which frustrates me.

well at the end of the day im just hoping for the management to release her solocon dvd :cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  20. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I think the answer to what management is planning for Naachan is easy -- but it's not what we want to hear.
    Remember that Naachan was offered to fully-transfer to STU, but she refused?

It all make sense when you think of it that way. And I still believe that her center in Jaabajaa is because of STU kennin and not because of she is top AKB48 member (even though she is).