1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Okada Nana (Naachan)

Discussion in 'Team 4' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

I think it's crap. I wouldn't buy this issue but Umeta Ayano has a bikini photo shoot in it so I'll end up getting it.

btw congrats to Nana for coming third in the singing competition, but then we always knew she could sing right? :chuffed:

2. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Omg... What will happen with Naachan now, 14th gen left she only now... :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A)
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

After the singing contest was over, Naachan talked with the producer about what can be improved in the future (in case they want to do this again).
    https://twitter.com/andare_p/status/1084070512211283970
    Also they will have the full version of the contest with the addition of behind the scene airing on Feb 23rd.

Eretan, Naachan, Aki
    [​IMG]

No, Thank You

link

Aitai

link

=====
    On Saturday, she dyed her hair with white beige color which is very bright...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

at that same day, Mako announced her graduation :(
    Although it is sad to be the only member in her generation, at least she is very close to Yuiri and close with a lot of members, especially 13th gen member considering that they were promoted at the same time to the same team (Minegishi Team 4).

=====
    Sunday was Team 4 concert at TDC Hall. Her unit song is Kuchibiru Furezu... (no3b song). The theme of the concert is youth and it has a high school setting.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Monday (yesterday) was national HS in Hiroshima. There was a member's unit request hour which the member can only pick a unit song. Namida no Hyomenchoryoku :) Juri was busy with something else so Seichan replaced her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maybe because she sensed some people uneasiness, she wrote in her mobame that she wanted to lead AKB from the front and want to protect and make a huge step for STU.

Other than that, yesterday (Jan 14th) was YuuNaa's kiss 1 year anniversary :)

=====
    Today is Yuiri's solocon. Hopefully Naachan can watch it live. Not really sure about her schedule for today and the next 2 days after that. RH itself will be on Friday and Saturday.
    Someone (Casey Underhill) translated the whole BOMB interview which you can read it here https://goo.gl/wBv4md (*the same thing that is in the previous post)
    The interesting part for me is that when she was asked about her standing position. In STU she want to push everyone from the back but in AKB she felt a bit complicated. She still want to be center but at the same time supporting Yuiyui. In the end she think it depends on the song.
    Personally, I'm not sure if Aki-P will create a song fit for the center or management will pick the center based on the song... For AKB single, it is mostly about who they want to be the center and the song is not tailored to the center.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Silenka

Silenka Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Naachan looks amazing no matter what color or length her hair is. Everything suits her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  6. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umemoto Izumi
    Her Jabaja hair color will probably the closest we will ever get from that!

• Like Like x 2
  8. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I know that's why I love that set of photos so much.

9. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Naachan Tomu dice event video report

Team 4 concert digest from WWS channel

some other nice stuff...
    [hide]
    Jaabaaja / AKB48 Kouhaku 2018

link

Priority / AKB48 Kouhaku 2018

link

Ai no Sonzai / AKB48 Rank-in concert 2018

link
    [/hide]

=====
    On Tuesday she came to watch Yuiri's solocon from start to finish. She also lead the encore call :)
    Yuiri mentioned in the concert that she consulted Naachan for her solocon
    Also the staffs, Naachan, and Makiho helped to put the rhinestones on one of Yuiri's concert constume.
    [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/prwoCZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====
    On Wednesday she was doing rehearsal for RH. She said she was very happy. Hopefully that means all of the songs that she wanted to rank in the top 100 are there. Better yet if at least one of the song rank really high.

=====
    She also ranked 13th in the lucky girl ranking 2019. I don't think the reading is accurate and probably most member don't take it seriously but it is always nice to have high rank vs low rank.
    From 2016 to 2019, here is Naachan lucky girl rank: 234 - 9 - 212 - 13. Looking at the trend, her 2020 rank will be low :^^;:

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I agree most people don't take the rankings seriously but do we have any kind of things to support/counteract the rankings? Like, did anything particularly bad happen to Naachan in 2016 and something very positive in 2017? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't 212 a relatively mediocre/central ranking for 2018? :confused:

I also kind of want to believe in the ability to foresee someone's feature so if he's right, I'm looking forward to Naachan's 2019 :1st:

11. theobserver

theobserver Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri
    Its on screentime. That's why the median is considered the "worst" [hehe]

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Upcoming Girls

Naachan at yesterday's HS event
    [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

=====
    Request Hour 2019

Naachan perform in these songs (minus encore)
    98. Seijun Philosophy
    88. Teacher Teacher
    86. NO WAY MAN
    79. LOVE Shugyou
    55. Ja-Ba-Ja
    51. Pedal to Sharin to Kita Michi to
    31. Neko Allergy
    30. Coin Toss
    21. #SukiNanda
    09. Namida no Hyomen Choryoku
    08. Kurayami
    03. Sentimental Train

I don't think Naachan was really pushing hard for her song to rank. She did wrote on her mobame about the songs that she want to sing on RH... that mobame was posted on the last day of voting for RH tho (12/11) :^^;:
    She want people to pick a song that they like.
    All the songs that she wanted to sing were on RH except for Kangaeru Hito. Although Kangaeru Hito is a good song, my feeling is that she wanted to sing it because it is a NaaMako double center and she probably knew at that time about Mako wanting to graduate.
    Anyway, it was a relatively busy RH for her. 4 songs on the 1st part, 2 songs on the 2nd and 3rd part, 4 songs on the final part.
    Naachan also performed Kaze wo Matsu (STU48 2nd single) for the first time in this RH. And her 2nd performance probably will be shown late night tomorrow on MelodiX! https://goo.gl/ZckD5w

SR backstage video (Naachan part)

Some pictures
    [​IMG]
    more
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more in gallery https://imgur.com/a/Mq1GepS
    [/hide]

Video from Moeka (AKB)
    https://twitter.com/48moeka_yahagi/status/1086552730066313218

And from Yuzu (NMB)
    https://twitter.com/yuzuha_hongo/status/1086255431960252417

=====
    Naachan after the Team 4 concert
    [​IMG]
    https://ameblo.jp/kiara-sato/entry-12434169433.html

From the singing contest
    [​IMG]

=====
    As for this week Naachan's schedule, the only sure thing is that this weekend she will fly to Bangkok for Japan Expo and AKB Asia Fes.
    For TV appearances, besides the possibility on MelodiX!, she should be on AKBINGO and the most important thing... Majimuri play broadcast on this weekend (1/26 25:00). They will also broadcast Asia Fes live on Sunday starting from 21:00.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1